ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, not attending

Geez, have your carcass wrapped in a mushroom suit like Luke Perry did and then have your family plant you in the woods.

Luke Perry
This natural burial stuff is the only thing that could make me reconsider cremation. It would be cool for my dead body to feed a tree. I want to be cremated because I don't want to take up a spot of land after I'm gone and I think embalmed bodies are creepy....naturally rotting in nature would knock out both of my objections to a traditional burial and the whole being embalmed and people looking at my creepy corpse.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I want to be cremated because I don't want to take up a spot of land after I'm gone and I think embalmed bodies are creepy....naturally rotting in nature would knock out both of my objections to a traditional burial and the whole being embalmed and people looking at my creepy corpse.
I see a day in the future where cemeteries are declared toxic waste dumps because of all the chemicals used in the bodies. The sites will have to be dug up and the remains will be cremated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT