ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker of the House clusterfvck

This is literally embarrassing. Gaetz and his clowns are holding this whole thing hostage and they know it. They’ve never been fit to represent the people.

This is literally embarrassing. Gaetz and his clowns are holding this whole thing hostage and they know it. They’ve never been fit to represent the people.
Yes it’s embarrassing but atleast congress can’t fvck anything up right now

You can always tell the people who don't understand the art of bargaining and negotiation.

In the end they are going to get the concessions they demand.
What does McCarthy have left to bargain or negotiate with? Hes offered everything except the speaker seat itself…it’s a stalemate on the rep side.

Well at this point he’s been completely stripped of any power he would have. He’s a limp handshake personified

Reactions: FreddyReef
Well at this point he’s been completely stripped of any power he would have. He’s a limp handshake personified
I really feel like, whoever gets it is going to be a pawn for the puppeteers w Gaetz, Boebert, Biggs, etc. they’re going to control the republic party and do it from the back seat so it all doesn’t fall on them. It’s a smart move on their part…just terrible for the party as a whole.

I really feel like, whoever gets it is going to be a pawn for the puppeteers w Gaetz, Boebert, Biggs, etc. they’re going to control the republic party and do it from the back seat so it all doesn’t fall on them. It’s a smart move on their part…just terrible for the party as a whole.

Not much different than the "squad" and Pelosi.

YOu guys are missing the boat. I have tried to tell you.

Democrats are loyal to the big govt. It is their sole existence. The way to do that for them is to march in line with their party. It is about their power and that power comes from a big and growing and overzelous govt. That is the reason they exist. They will fall in line quicker than the other party(ies).

4d14b9ee90edf768.png

Reactions: i am herdman
McCarthy is going to get it and then we’re going to see the same circus again for the rules vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT