ADVERTISEMENT

Steele Dossier Associate Arrested

You're the one who keeps quoting me, I didn't engage you at all. Agree to the 302s, or get off my balls.
You responded several times to my correction of a falsehood. Just shut up.

The investigation into the russia/trump campaign was not started due to the steele dossier.

You responded several times to my correction of a falsehood. Just shut up.

The investigation into the russia/trump campaign was not started due to the steele dossier.
on July 22, Pfizer agreed to a $1.95 billion deal with the Trump administration “for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccine’s successful manufacture and approval.”

---------------

you are a complete idiot and think inside of small box. You think buying $2500 worth of lumber is major. Pfizer at the same time took a $1.95 billion dollar deal. they chose not to take up front money instead of up front money for R&D. But, they got nearly 2 billion in a guarnateed contract once they had the vaccine.

Pfizer or anyone else, mainly you, is being disingenuous when they say they didn't benefit from Warp Speed. They certainly did, they made a choice like as in a deal, want some R&D money or a guaranteed contract, choice is yours. They took the guarnateed contract. It was very lucrative.

------------

Operation Warp Speed was started in the spring as “a public-private partnership to facilitate, at an unprecedented pace, the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 countermeasures,” according to the Trump administration’s own description of the program.

While other pharmaceutical companies did take federal funds to develop a vaccine, Pfizer declined to do so, the only one of the major prospective developers to go it alone.

At the same time, on July 22, Pfizer agreed to a $1.95 billion deal with the Trump administration “for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccine’s successful manufacture and approval.”

Technically, that agreement has nothing to do with the development of the vaccine. But it also appears to undermine the claim that Pfizer is operating entirely outside Operation Warp Speed.
-------------------------------------------

Without the USA govt's money Pfizer would not have had $1.95 billion in contracts including a contract to inject nearly every member of the US military with their vaccine.

----------------------------------

you are such a hayseed because they also benefited by getting emergency approvals for their vaccine. And, yehh that big fat damn check mentioned above, moron.

now excuse me, i have a golf match to take care of.

Reactions: Jartard
on July 22, Pfizer agreed to a $1.95 billion deal with the Trump administration “for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccine’s successful manufacture and approval.”

---------------

you are a complete idiot and think inside of small box. You think buying $2500 worth of lumber is major. Pfizer at the same time took a $1.95 billion dollar deal. they chose not to take up front money instead of up front money for R&D. But, they got nearly 2 billion in a guarnateed contract once they had the vaccine.

Pfizer or anyone else, mainly you, is being disingenuous when they say they didn't benefit from Warp Speed. They certainly did, they made a choice like as in a deal, want some R&D money or a guaranteed contract, choice is yours. They took the guarnateed contract. It was very lucrative.

------------

Operation Warp Speed was started in the spring as “a public-private partnership to facilitate, at an unprecedented pace, the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 countermeasures,” according to the Trump administration’s own description of the program.

While other pharmaceutical companies did take federal funds to develop a vaccine, Pfizer declined to do so, the only one of the major prospective developers to go it alone.

At the same time, on July 22, Pfizer agreed to a $1.95 billion deal with the Trump administration “for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccine’s successful manufacture and approval.”

Technically, that agreement has nothing to do with the development of the vaccine. But it also appears to undermine the claim that Pfizer is operating entirely outside Operation Warp Speed.

Without the USA govt's money Pfizer would not have had $1.95 billion in contracts including a contract to inject nearly every member of the US military with their vaccine.

you are such a hayseed because they also benefited by getting emergency approvals for their vaccine. And, yehh that big fat damn check mentioned above, moron.

Tell you what. I'll give you a billion dollars if YOU become a Supreme Court Justice. Please thank me for all the benefits you just received from this promise. moron.

---------------

------------

Well said. Might I add Pfizer's own words to this:

From Pfizer's own website July 22, 2020:

"NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) today announced the execution of an agreement with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense to meet the U.S. government’s Operation Warp Speed program goal to begin delivering 300 million doses of a vaccine for COVID-19 in 2021. Under the agreement, the U.S. government will receive 100 million doses of BNT162, the COVID-19 vaccine candidate jointly developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, after Pfizer successfully manufactures and obtains approval or emergency use authorization from U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."

It is beyond the fool and the tool's comprehension that big pharma, in this case Pfizer, would say or do anything to show any kind of favor to Trump.

The pharmaceuticals and health products industry has donated more than $5.9 million to Biden's presidential campaign, according to OpenSecrets.org, a site run by the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks political donations.

President Donald Trump has garnered less than $1.5 million in donations from the industry, based upon FEC figures up to September 21. This stark contrast may be explained by the widespread criticism of Trump's approach to drug pricing.

Well said. Might I add Pfizer's own words to this:

From Pfizer's own website July 22, 2020:

"NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) today announced the execution of an agreement with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense to meet the U.S. government’s Operation Warp Speed program goal to begin delivering 300 million doses of a vaccine for COVID-19 in 2021. Under the agreement, the U.S. government will receive 100 million doses of BNT162, the COVID-19 vaccine candidate jointly developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, after Pfizer successfully manufactures and obtains approval or emergency use authorization from U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."

It is beyond the fool and the tool's comprehension that big pharma, in this case Pfizer, would say or do anything to show any kind of favor to Trump.

The pharmaceuticals and health products industry has donated more than $5.9 million to Biden's presidential campaign, according to OpenSecrets.org, a site run by the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks political donations.

President Donald Trump has garnered less than $1.5 million in donations from the industry, based upon FEC figures up to September 21. This stark contrast may be explained by the widespread criticism of Trump's approach to drug pricing.

Tell you what. I'll give you a billion dollars if YOU become a Supreme Court Justice. Please thank me for all the benefits you just received from this promise. moron.

Hmmm. Since the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense had the authority under the provisions of Trump's Operation Warp Speed to engage in a billion dollar contract and a Supreme Court Justice needs to be nominated by the POTUS and confirmed by a majority of the U.S. Senate, neither of which are you, I'd say your promise is as hollow as the space between your ears. The federal government can also write a check for a billion dollars, you can't. Which leads me to this...

Billion dollar advice for the day - Don't let your mouth write a check your body can't cash...

Hmmm. Since the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense had the authority under the provisions of Trump's Operation Warp Speed to engage in a billion dollar contract and a Supreme Court Justice needs to be nominated by the POTUS and confirmed by a majority of the U.S. Senate, neither of which are you, I'd say your promise is as hollow as the space between your ears. The federal government can also write a check for a billion dollars, you can't. Which leads me to this...

Billion dollar advice for the day - Don't let your mouth write a check your body can't cash...
Offer stands, moron. You spent any of that billion dollars??

moron

moron

yes because that is the same as having a guaranteed contract

yes because that is the same as having a guaranteed contract
Correct. It's exactly the same. So how much money have you made from this contract? What did you spend your contract money on? How much help have I been to your portfolio?

He's right again. Everything runs on government contracts. The whole idea of free enterprise and making it big or whatever on what you can do, being a self made man, is all a giant crock of shit.

After I stick my head in a hole for a while, maybe I'll figure out what I'm supposed to do now. No way to do what I wanted. It doesn't exist on so many levels.

Hell, I can't even chew and spit food effectively.

And if I had a wife, I would know she was dating other men. Even if she wouldn't have, I would have said she was. Every day until she admitted to it even if it wasn't true. Damn, it would have been brutal for any wife and kids I'd have ever had. Thank goodness it didn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT