ADVERTISEMENT

Steele Dossier Associate Arrested

Trump won because democrats underestimated him and the undercurrent of frustration (right or wrong) of white America.

What about Trump's gains with black and Hispanic Americans? Trump won roughly the same percentage of the white vote as Romney did 4 years earlier. Trump did do better with males among his predecessors.

This is my problem with the media. They are arrogant, lazy and biased. It is so easy to blame Trump's victory on "angry white voters" when the numbers really don't back it up. Because they say it, and say it repeatedly, these media myths take hold.

"Trump won white voters by a margin almost identical to that of Mitt Romney,"

Reactions: mlblack16.
Here’s the problem with “your type”…you make statements that you pass off as facts, offer no proof to substantiate your claim, then revel in the group speak of like minded people. I have never supported either Clinton. I have never voted for either Clinton. This narrative you are spinning here is in your head because you suffer from the exact same thing you are accusing me of…that I offer blanket endorsements to support my ideology.

Here’s a thread from December of 2016. I am literally engaged in an argument with EG over the 2016 results and the Hillary email scandal and Russian collusion thing. And I actually state directly that I do not believe that Hillary lost because of collusion.

Offer no facts? You mean like the ig report or the current indictments against democrat operatives that claim exactly what I’m saying? The problem is if trump did this in 2020 you’d be screaming hang him from the rafters. Here we have evidence of legitimate election interference by a candidate for president but silence.

What about Trump's gains with black and Hispanic Americans? Trump won roughly the same percentage of the white vote as Romney did 4 years earlier. Trump did do better with males among his predecessors.

This is my problem with the media. They are arrogant, lazy and biased. It is so easy to blame Trump's victory on "angry white voters" when the numbers really don't back it up. Because they say it, and say it repeatedly, these media myths take hold.

Watch the media & dems try to explain why the republicans made gains in traditionally democrat areas. It's such a crazy disconnect with reality. The next election is gonna be worse for the left & they know it.

Hillary carried 88% of the black vote and Trump carried 8% in 2016. But i didn’t address black voters. The undercurrent of white frustration I’m referring to energized voter turnout, especially in key states that crafted his electoral victory. He still lost the popular vote where similarities can be drawn with Romney. You can’t witness the events of the Trump era and not notice the increase of white frustration. The anti BLM stuff, the defending of confederate icons, etc…all represent a pushback of white frustration.

Offer no facts? You mean like the ig report or the current indictments against democrat operatives that claim exactly what I’m saying? The problem is if trump did this in 2020 you’d be screaming hang him from the rafters. Here we have evidence of legitimate election interference by a candidate for president but silence.
What are you talking about? My offer facts statement was defending myself against the accusation that I supported the Russian collusion narrative. I offered a direct link to where I argued with EG over this stuff. Not a single person offered evidence that I supported that narrative…just stuff you made up in your head. No quotes…no links to prior threads… no evidence. Well other than the speculative, “you’d be screaming hang him from the rafters.”

The anti BLM stuff, the defending of confederate icons, etc…all represent a pushback of white frustration.

You are offering an oversimplification. These are simply examples of cause and effect. And you are four years late to the party. Most, if not all, of the examples you listed occurred after Trump was elected which should only have further galvanized his support with white according to your logic.

You mean Confederate icons such as Christopher Columbus and Abraham Lincoln???

christopher-columbus-statue.jpg

rawImage.jpg

Do you really believe that these Trump caravans of oversized pickups and confederate flag waving with over the top overt displays of Trump support had realistic minority representation? Do you really believe that this groundswell of white displeasure manifested itself after the election? Come on.

Trump was elected because he tapped into this white displeasure in 2016.

White people are frustrated because they're being attacked from every angle from the left. Mostly with half truths and outright lies. Like I've documented, the left is mentally ill and trying to drag everyone into their warped "reality" and if you fight against it they call you a terrorist.

Do you really believe that these Trump caravans of oversized pickups and confederate flag waving with over the top overt displays of Trump support had realistic minority representation? Do you really believe that this groundswell of white displeasure manifested itself after the election? Come on.

Trump was elected because he tapped into this white displeasure in 2016.

The inverse is more true. The media freak-out over him being elected gave rise to the very things you have used to support your position - the emergence of Antifa, BLM, "anti-racists", etc. Remember, cause and effect...

Plus, using your very logic about Hillary Clinton and Trump 2020, how many voters showed up to vote against those candidates??? C'mon, man!

From wiki:

Antifa
The American antifa movement grew after the 2016 United States presidential election of Donald Trump.

BLM
The movement returned to national headlines and gained further international attention during the global George Floyd protests in 2020 following his murder by Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.[13][14] An estimated 15 million to 26 million people participated in the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests in the United States, making it one of the largest movements in the country's history.

Campaign to remove Confederate monuments
As part of the protests that followed the murder of George Floyd in 2020, there was a new wave of removal of Confederate monuments.

Anti-racist
How to Be an Antiracist is a 2019 nonfiction book by American author and historian Ibram X. Kendi.

The book topped The New York Times Bestseller List in Hardcover Nonfiction list for sales in the week ending June 6.

What's not often talked about is that Russia spent near equal dollars on trump and clinton disinfo, especially the Facebook stuff boomers ate up.

Russia didn't hack voting machines, they hacked your brain. And they were damn successful. They completely hamstrung an administration for 4 years and created a divide that hasn't been seen since 1861. Clinton herself became invaluable to the Russian effort, ironically. She sowed doubt after the 2016 election by calling trump an illegitimate president. And she's still on that roller-coaster, accusing Tulsi Gabbard of being a Russian asset during the last election. Russia broke that bitch, and they've been getting frequent flyer miles from her ever since.

Fifty years from now this will be seen as one of the most successful overt psyops campaigns ever unleashed on our country.

What's not often talked about is that Russia spent near equal dollars on trump and clinton disinfo, especially the Facebook stuff boomers ate up.

Russia didn't hack voting machines, they hacked your brain. And they were damn successful. They completely hamstrung an administration for 4 years and created a divide that hasn't been seen since 1861. Clinton herself became invaluable to the Russian effort, ironically. She sowed doubt after the 2016 election by calling trump an illegitimate president. And she's still on that roller-coaster, accusing Tulsi Gabbard of being a Russian asset during the last election. Russia broke that bitch, and they've been getting frequent flyer miles from her ever since.

Fifty years from now this will be seen as one of the most successful overt psyops campaigns ever unleashed on our country.

Well said. Plus China has been pretty successful in breaking and owning US politicians too...

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Here’s the problem with the likes of raoul gk and others. Trump colluding=bad. Clinton campaign making shit up To start the investigation into colluding= nothing to see here move along trump bad.
Nah. Both are bad. But this is a false equivalency. One is dirty pool, the other is something else entirely.

And I didn't vote for the cvnt. That's a big reason why she lost, you know...people think she is a cvnt. She's not Bill, that's for sure.

Using a tool invented by an American. There is some irony there.

Psyops is an American invention? Maybe I'm not reading you correctly.

Hell, in the Go Rin No Sho (the book of 5 rings to you gaijin, (the betterment book of the art of war)), Musashi wrote that every soldier build 2 fires for cooking during the night, that way your enemy believes your force is twice the size it actually is. Psyops, 1645.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Nah. Both are bad. But this is a false equivalency. One is dirty pool, the other is something else entirely.

And I didn't vote for the cvnt. That's a big reason why she lost, you know...people think she is a cvnt. She's not Bill, that's for sure.
Oppo research is dirty pool. Taking that oppo research to the fbi is not a false equivalency.

"writer of the dossier that sparked the Russiagate investigation"

False^^^

investigation was not sparked by the dossier

The investigation into the russia/trump campaign was not started due to the steele dossier.

The falsified 302s, that gave false credence into non-existent collision were used as evidence. Lie upon lie upon lie.

The falsified 302s never stemmed from the Steele dossier. Quit trying to create the equivalence.

The falsified 302s, that gave false credence into non-existent collision were used as evidence. Lie upon lie upon lie.

The falsified 302s never stemmed from the Steele dossier. Quit trying to create the equivalence.
The investigation into the russia/trump campaign was not started due to the steele dossier. Quit trying to deflect.

And Pfizer benefited from Trump's Operation Warp Speed. What a fool and what a tool...☹

The falsified 302s were not based on the dossier. It was another unfounded basis for further investigation. It's not deflection, it's an observance of witch hunt- like tactics by the premier law enforcment branch of the USG.

No one, no matter your party affiliation, should accept falsified evidence. It should horrify everyone equally.

Over the last couple of years I've had dealing with four different field offices. Field agents seem disgusted by the agency being politicized and readily acknowledge that it has.

It’s a good example of conservative double think that when the FBI raids the house of PV people it shows that the PV people were right, but when the government arrests a dossier source that means he is wrong.

It’s a good example of conservative double think that when the FBI raids the house of PV people it shows that the PV people were right, but when the government arrests a dossier source that means he is wrong.

Do you know who Roger Stone is and the manner in which he was arrested?

And look at the timelines... it takes a while for justice to work and the truth to come out...

So you're saying the diary entries are fake?

I’m not saying you’re wrong but I haven’t seen one person say that
Me either other than observe the obvious - all levels of law enforcement seem to have been politicized, and often done for theatrics and optics...

We went through a whole impeachment because of that crew and a weaponized FBI and special counsel. Whoever was involved in Steele Dossier owes tax payers a Refund.

pretty sure that even to this Date no evidence has surfaced of Russia switching any of the cast votes from 2016

The falsified 302s were not based on the dossier. It was another unfounded basis for further investigation. It's not deflection, it's an observance of witch hunt- like tactics by the premier law enforcment branch of the USG.

No one, no matter your party affiliation, should accept falsified evidence. It should horrify everyone equally.
The investigation into the russia/trump campaign was not started due to the steele dossier.

You stupid fvck, show where I implied it did. That, or quit hanging from my balls.

You stupid fvck, show where I implied it did. That, or quit hanging from my balls.

Agree to that^^^^or get lost.

You're the one who keeps quoting me, I didn't engage you at all. Agree to the 302s, or get off my balls.

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT