ADVERTISEMENT

Steele Dossier Associate Arrested

wvkeeper(HN)

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Muswell Hillbilly
Still funny to think of all the libs who passed along info from it as gospel.

Authorities Arrest Analyst Who Contributed to Steele Dossier

Igor Danchenko, a Russia analyst who worked with Christopher Steele, the author of a dossier of rumors and unproven assertions about Donald J. Trump, was taken into custody as part of the Durham investigation.

370fedd8a05028b6.jpeg

You all just ignore this and continue your french kissing session....

The dossier has played a vivid role in the Trump-Russia affair, but was largely peripheral to the official inquiry. The F.B.I. had already opened its counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia before the Steele dossier reached the agents working on that matter. The special counsel who eventually took over the inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election, Robert S. Mueller III, did not rely upon it in his final report.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Interesting how @Raoul Duke MU @extragreen @GK4Herd and others won't touch this thread. I don't blame you guys. You used this as a talking point for 4 years and now look like dumbasses. I mean, Greed didn't need any help as we have plenty of ammo to use against him.
What do you want me to tell you? That lying to the FBI is a crime and if they guy did it he should be prosecuted?

Dude lies to the cops and now Manafort didn't give the Russians internal polling data?

Two things…I’ve never taken a position on the Steele Dossier as far as I know. That little magnifying glass thing at the top of the page yielded “no results” when typing “steele dossier” and my username. And second.,,I’ve never voted for a Clinton in my life.

Carry on.

The dossier has played a vivid role in the Trump-Russia affair, but was largely peripheral to the official inquiry. The F.B.I. had already opened its counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia before the Steele dossier reached the agents working on that matter. The special counsel who eventually took over the inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election, Robert S. Mueller III, did not rely upon it in his final report.
The Steele dossier according to the ig report was the basis of many warrants the fbi requested. They couldn’t verify the information I. The dossier so to say it was largely peripheral is a garbage take.

I really don't get how anyone can think that he shouldn't recuse himself. He was involved with the Trump campaign for crying out loud. He had meetings with the Russian Ambassadors. You can't get any greater conflict of interest than overseeing the investigation of collusion from the very campaign you worked on.

The ethics department of the DOJ told him he needed to recuse himself. The only people that this isn't obvious to is Trump himself and his legion of followers who would support him if he was filmed pushing Zoe Barnes in front of the subway train. (Sorry for the House of Cards reference.)

The reason Trump is disappointed is because he only views the world in how it pertains to him, all laws and ethics be damned. How dare someone actually do the honest ethical thing when they were placed in that position to serve (and protect) him even if it means violating the ethics of their position.

This is Trump's quote in Times...

"Sessions should have never recused [removed] himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else."

In other words, "I'd have found someone else willing to fall on their swords in order to protect me." The recusal is obviously the right thing to do. It would take mental gymnastics that even Olga Korbut would find taxing to believe differently.
Blah, blah, blah...Trump is guilty of colluding with Russia.

Maybe you should fix the little magnifying glass GK?

Your stance on Russian collusion was that Trump was guilty. Play semantics all you want. That's the point of this thread, for you liberal hacks to eat crow.

Edit to say "Carry on"

NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
The Steele dossier according to the ig report was the basis of many warrants the fbi requested. They couldn’t verify the information I. The dossier so to say it was largely peripheral is a garbage take.
Many warrants??
And you're questioning the very source that keep linked in the OP. OK.

Blah, blah, blah...Trump is guilty of colluding with Russia.

Maybe you should fix the little magnifying glass GK?

Your stance on Russian collusion was that Trump was guilty. Play semantics all you want. That's the point of this thread, for you liberal hacks to eat crow.

Edit to say "Carry on"
Burdens on you. You made an assertion that I was wrong on the Steele Dossier. I invite you to show me where I even took a position. The little magnifying thing works just fine. So…up to you. If you can’t find anything then your belief of my opinion is all in your head.

Burdens on you. You made an assertion that I was wrong on the Steele Dossier. I invite you to show me where I even took a position. The little magnifying thing works just fine. So…up to you. If you can’t find anything then your belief of my opinion is all in your head.
I don't care specifically about your opinion of the dossier you disingenuous ass. Burden is on me? That's not the point of my argument. You and the rest of your "gang" couldn't rest at night over your disdain of Trump supposedly colluding with the Russians.

Did you even read your own quote? Just admit you were wrong for gobbling up the liberal narrative and then perpetuating the lies.

I question whether Mueller relied on anything. He had no clue as to what was going on.

Is this the thread about gun control? Greed sure seems “triggered”.
Nope. It's actually about a bunch of cons still attempting to run cover for a lying, NK and Russia loving, twice impeached, insurrection inciting, landslide style loser.

Here’s the problem with the likes of raoul gk and others. Trump colluding=bad. Clinton campaign making shit up To start the investigation into colluding= nothing to see here move along trump bad.
Here’s the problem with “your type”…you make statements that you pass off as facts, offer no proof to substantiate your claim, then revel in the group speak of like minded people. I have never supported either Clinton. I have never voted for either Clinton. This narrative you are spinning here is in your head because you suffer from the exact same thing you are accusing me of…that I offer blanket endorsements to support my ideology.

Here’s a thread from December of 2016. I am literally engaged in an argument with EG over the 2016 results and the Hillary email scandal and Russian collusion thing. And I actually state directly that I do not believe that Hillary lost because of collusion.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
And I actually state directly that I do not believe that Hillary lost because of collusion.
But did you believe Trump colluded with Russia? And did you insinuate such on here? My recollection is that you, along with "your type" were constantly clutching your pearls over how horrible of a person Trump was for colluding with Russia. Now we're getting more evidence to the contrary and I'll guarantee none of you will straight up admit you were wrong.

If you get mad at me for pushing this, you're forgetting the point of Pullman. I still love you man, I just love giving you hell too.

But did you believe Trump colluded with Russia? And did you insinuate such on here? My recollection is that you, along with "your type" were constantly clutching your pearls over how horrible of a person Trump was for colluding with Russia. Now we're getting more evidence to the contrary and I'll guarantee none of you will straight up admit you were wrong.

If you get mad at me for pushing this, you're forgetting the point of Pullman. I still love you man, I just love giving you hell too.
”My type” didn‘t believe that Russian interference turned the election. Of course Russia favored Trump and worked actively to aid in his election. Was there collusion? I don't know definitively. I just don’t believe that Russian interference was the reason Trump won. Trump won because democrats underestimated him and the undercurrent of frustration (right or wrong) of white America. I’ve honestly not taken a stance on the collusion thing. I defended that and did so with evidence.

As far as me being angry…nah. I was called out personally and I responded in kind. I absolutely love this board and don’t take the jabs seriously. Keep giving me hell. Expect a passioned response. It’s all in fun for me.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I sent this to some friends of mine the other day of which I’ve had a few political “discussions”. I’ve become a fan of Boston Legal. James Spader and William Shatner are brilliant in this show. They share a very close bond and friendship. But they are diametrically opposed politically. Here is a hilarious political argument that ends with them shooting each other with paintball guns…

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT