ADVERTISEMENT

Stop the beheading talk at supper time

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
I've watched a lot of graphic stuff on the internet over the years. None of it came close to the time I watched a beheading video. Absolute worst. I don't plan to ever watch another one of those.

They get on TV talking about this stuff and they throw in "brutal execution" and so forth. It's tough to sit and eat supper thinking about them sawing some guy's head off with a little knife. Makes me cringe as I'm swallowing my hamburger. They should just say executed and leave it at that. We don't have to know about this head sawing business.

I'm surprised this hasn't been deemed too inflammatory to air. If people knew all about how these things were carried out, they would be so outraged that they would want the whole lot of these sand dune people bombed at once.

Prior to one of my deployments our SERE, Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape, training took five minutes. We were shown a couple of those videos, told not to get caught and to always save one bullet. End of briefing. Those videos are terrible and have a way of burning into your mind forever.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:
If people knew all about how these things were carried out, they would be so outraged that they would want the whole lot of these sand dune people bombed at once.
That's the problem. Most people are aware, but our soft pretzel president continues to turn a blind eye to it.

Did you see O'Reilley talking about it the other night? He was pissed about it. He was basically demanding President Softy to go in there with everything we had at our disposal. Just wipe the bastards out. I would like to see ole Bill be President for a month or so. I bet Vladimir wouldn't want to play those strings.

That's who we need right now. Somebody like Bill O. It's past time to keep taking shit from everybody else. He wouldn't. He would probably even do a nightly show talking about who he just fvcked up, why he fvcked them up, and who he's planning to fvck up next.

I'm all for something like that.

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:
Most people are aware
How aware though? I doubt most people have watched a video of it. They probably think it's a guillotine or some kind of cleaner method. They probably think it's one hack and down goes the weed or whatever.

That is not even close to what it is. I won't even go into all the details of it, but it is THE most damn gruesome and agonizing thing I've ever seen. I can watch Budd Dwyer blow himself away over and over again 1,000 times and it's nothing. Jumping videos, hanging aftermaths, fatal car crashes, etc. have absolutely nothing on this beheading stuff.

I wouldn't watch another one. I doubt most people would ever even watch one.

I doubt most people would ever even watch one.
I won't watch it. I have enough problems having nightmares over Marlon Perkins wrestling with that anaconda back in the 70s.

I've seen the little knife though, so I figured it was probably a long, drawn out cutting. Was guessing it probably took them at least 6 or 7 minutes. That would have to hurt like hell. I figured if I were in that situation, I would try to figure out a good way to kill myself or possibly escape and force them to shoot me by pretending to have a gun.

Did you see O'Reilley talking about it the other night? He was pissed about it. He was basically demanding President Softy to go in there with everything we had at our disposal. Just wipe the bastards out. I would like to see ole Bill be President for a month or so. I bet Vladimir wouldn't want to play those strings.

That's who we need right now. Somebody like Bill O. It's past time to keep taking shit from everybody else. He wouldn't. He would probably even do a nightly show talking about who he just fvcked up, why he fvcked them up, and who he's planning to fvck up next.

I'm all for something like that.

Dear God......It's thinking like that , that has put us in this mess.

What's yours' and Bill's plan.....Send over a 100,000 troops? That worked really well the first time. I'm sure none of them will be related to Bill.

Nuke'em? Once Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc are done, who next? Southeast Asia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia?

We had no business over there in the first place. As Americans we have NO/ZERO grasp of what is going on over there.
We should have and should now (since we've started it) use all of the Black Ops available to us to track capture and/or kill those responsible for these acts.

Here is just a little perspective for you.......Would you as a Baptist (Hypoythetical) ever consider going across the street and killing your neighbor who was a Methodist? That's overly simplistic but just an example.

While I agree with some of O'Reilly's rants....Just for the record, Big Bad Bill would pee his pants the first time Putin said "Boo".

Originally posted by CockyHerd:
Nuke'em?
I'd wait until I thought they were a legitimate threat to the United States. Then I'd nuke 'em.

My war strategy would be all or nothing. This stick and spoon garbage is a stupid waste of time. The military should refuse to even participate in it. It's ridiculous and stupid to try to go in and pluck kernels out of turds, risking our lives, just to appease some hippies who feel sorry for idiots living in huts.

This is not Candy Land anymore. If war is necessary, then it's either them or us. I don't think it's necessary right now. We should wait until it is and then lower the big boom.

Originally posted by CockyHerd:

Here is just a little perspective for you.......Would you as a Baptist (Hypoythetical) ever consider going across the street and killing your neighbor who was a Methodist? That's overly simplistic but just an example.
I'm not sure what faith my neighbor is, but if that stupid fvcker takes his lawn tractor snow blower and messes up my landscaping again this winter, his ass will probably be had. It cost me $350.00 to fix his fvck ups this past Spring. I played the nice neighbor this past year, but it better not happen again this year. I was watching out the window yesterday just to make sure he stayed clear of my property. He means well, but I have to question his mentality. I think he just likes to get all dressed up in his snow man suit to get outside for a couple hours, in order to get away from his hag of a wife.

I'll come by in the Kubota and tear the hell out of your landscaping. The big blade gives no fvxks.

I don't know what more to do with these fvxkers than is already being done. We bomb the shit out of them, and more come out. Until the Saudis and others stop funding these proxy fighters (and that is what they are), it won't stop.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

These people are like cock roaches. Kill em and more come out. They are savages and not fully developed as human beings in the modern world.

I think the US should keep a tactical nuclear strike on the table.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke MU:
I don't know what more to do with these fvxkers than is already being done.
Nothing probably. I'd be all right with just letting them be as long as it's not here.

And here's another one of those things the do gooders should take note of. You go over there to help people, you're asking to get your head sawed off. People don't seem to realize that America is the best place to be. These other places are more dangerous than playing Hank Jr. songs on 8th Avenue in the middle of the night.

I'd be all right with just letting them be as long as it's not here.
I think we would all be okay with that, if only the sick bastards would just stay there and keep to themselves. The problem is that they all want to come here and kill all of us hicks.

Bill for Prez

I have no sympathy for the aid worker getting his head hacked off. As a former soldier, he knew the risks better than anyone. Good for him he helped, I guess, but I wouldn't.

I don't get this converting to Islam while captured BS either. No way I would do that. I wouldn't last long probably, because I would tell them Mohammed can go blow a goat.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:
Bill for Prez
I watch him bitch for 8 minutes every evening, but sometimes he pisses me off with his lame attempts at neutrality.

The other night he said something about welfare that I thought was garbage. The skinny older blonde woman, not Kirsten, but a staunch conservative woman, told him exactly how it was. That welfare was causing this big problem and he dismissed it.

He seems a bit out of touch with the common people. One night he said $50,000 a year was nothing. Yeah, he wanted the minimum wage raised. That kind of stuff makes me wonder if he's not just some puppet veering back and forth or something. But he's usually worth listening to for that 8 minute intro.

But he's usually worth listening to for that 8 minute intro.
I like it when he almost comes to blows with guys like Geraldo. These shows need to have some real fights. Fisticuffs.

I figure ole Rachel could probably hold her own against some of the men that participate in these shows. I know she could take Juan Williams. Hell, he squints and squirms when Bill raises his voice.

I also saw Alan Combs on there the other night. Haven't seen him in a while. I figured he might have died of Aids or something similar.

LOL, it is great how they're able to go dig up these downtrodden liberal retreads. They must be hard up for money or something. They willingly come on there and let Bill punch them in the face. I enjoy the hell out of it. They're all either old, burned out, exiled from the libs, whatever. They wash back up and Bill stomps their tired old asses into the sand.

I guess ole forehead Begala's holding out for too much dough. But give it time. Like all other idiot libs, he'll blow his money and have to resort to getting roasted by Bill to make his next Prius payment.

I don't know who's on the show tonight, but since the Soft Pretzel is moving forward on Immigration, this might be a good time for Geraldo to be a guest. That's what they scrapped about the last time. Geraldo doesn't mind getting his ass kicked, so I give him a bonus point for that. Tonight is Miller Time as well. I like that segment. He gets on there after probably smoking a blunt and tosses out these big words that probably only 3 or 4 people watching even knows what the hell it means. I like it though, but not as good as Water's World. That guy has a good job. He just goes around interviewing dizzy girls, dope addicts, bums, and old senile men. I'm surprised nobody has assaulted him yet. It's bound to happen though. I just hope he hits them back.

Yeah, but you would think he would know his audience a little better. That's big bucks up in all the hollers full of us dinosaur rednecks who sit here hootin' and hollerin' at the Talking Points.

Yeah, but you would think he would know his audience a little better. That's big bucks up in all the hollers full of us dinosaur rednecks who sit here hootin' and hollerin' at the Talking Points.
Hell, it is big bucks here too.

I don't know many rednecks that watch him. Too many hunting shows on TV.

The older I get, the more of an isolationist I become. Let everybody else solve their own problems and make it next to impossible to enter this country if you aren't a citizen. It's a lot more possible now with our gains in energy independence.

Re: Stop the beheading talk at supper time[/URL]banker6796 posted on 11/20/2014...

The older I get, the more of an isolationist I become. Let everybody else solve their own problems and make it next to impossible to enter this country if you aren't a citizen. It's a lot more possible now with our gains in energy independence.
Couldn't agree more.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT