ADVERTISEMENT

STRETCH RUN for HERD Hoops....

CarolinaZilla69

Green Buffalo
Dec 21, 2018
The Herd stands at 9-2 [home]; 4-10 [road] in CUSA hoops. On Jan. 19... MU was the only undefeated team in CUSA (5-0). The 3-game road test [starting at WKU] destroyed the guy's MOJO and according to Dan Saturday night after a loss at Rice....."We (coaching staff) are miffed...The guys have to get their MOJO back!"..."It's on me to get them motivated again and we will get back to work, Monday, Feb. 11--- to get the Ship back on course!"

My Rx is...eliminate the off balance "heaving the ball" from 3-point land; stop the lazy one handed passes; BLOCK OUT, get the ball inside to draw fouls.....play tenacious DEFENSE....or even some stronger from the heart defense....

UAB (losers at home Sat to Charlotte) invades The Cam Thursday, Feb. 14 and NO VALENTINES for the Blazers.....MTSU is in town Sat. Feb. 16. Dan asked..."We need you (FANS) to not give up on this team and come to the last two home games to support the guys!"...then we hope to build some momentum to close out the season on the road before heading to Frisco for the tournament.

Perhaps, HerdMeister will give us some practice reports.......

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

We seemed cooked last game zilla. Gonna be a short season. Elmore is not even close to being the same. I don't know how we tanked.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
The Herd stands at 9-2 [home]; 4-10 [road] in CUSA hoops. On Jan. 19... MU was the only undefeated team in CUSA (5-0). The 3-game road test [starting at WKU] destroyed the guy's MOJO and according to Dan Saturday night after a loss at Rice....."We (coaching staff) are miffed...The guys have to get their MOJO back!"..."It's on me to get them motivated again and we will get back to work, Monday, Feb. 11--- to get the Ship back on course!"

My Rx is...eliminate the off balance "heaving the ball" from 3-point land; stop the lazy one handed passes; BLOCK OUT, get the ball inside to draw fouls.....play tenacious DEFENSE....or even some stronger from the heart defense....

UAB (losers at home Sat to Charlotte) invades The Cam Thursday, Feb. 14 and NO VALENTINES for the Blazers.....MTSU is in town Sat. Feb. 16. Dan asked..."We need you (FANS) to not give up on this team and come to the last two home games to support the guys!"...then we hope to build some momentum to close out the season on the road before heading to Frisco for the tournament.

Perhaps, HerdMeister will give us some practice reports.......

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte
I'll be there at 2:30 today and then the Coach Show at 7:00. I love Mondays!

This debacle is more surprising than 2016 football. At least then we weren’t expecting to have a great year in football that year.

We are a shadow of last year. I don’t know what happened but the number of blowout losses is insane.

Time to focus on spring football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT