ADVERTISEMENT

I ask for your forgiveness

Nov 15, 2022
I'm so sorry for giving heartless Dan my password after he got booted. He was only supposed to read and not comment.
His posts were like greeds':a broken record. Dan disliked anything I liked. He hated Marshall. He really hated Kentucky. Dan gets more enjoyment out of teams he hates than the wins teams get he likes. I like Perkins but he gets more out of a wv loss than a Marshall win. Him and Dan are exactly the same on wv and the herd. I loved the mountaineers as a kid. Got goose bumps when Danny buggs and Jim Braxton let the blue and gold onto the field. When my life was turned upside down when we moved from sistersville to Louisa KY my dad cheered me up taking me to see Marshall at Morehead. Fuzzy Fillez from new Martinsville grew on me fast but the herd lost at Morehead. I hardly missed a home game after that until 1983. Loved the herd and it was through a 20 yr losing streak of losing seasons. Took a great friend of mine Phil Ratliff to win that first national title. Went from the worst program in the country to winning more games in the 90s than any other football team in the country

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT