ADVERTISEMENT

Summer of “Thunder” in Nassau.......

The great thing is Marshall is loaded. Herdmeister thinks disliking all other teams makes him a better herd fan. Even his hero Dan talks highly of great players, teams, and coaches. Some herd fans make a lot of other wv residents to not like the Herd and There reaction to is " F Them I don't care. Small pocket of them.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
"And then what you do is find a kid on campus, doesn't have to be the same size, the same face, nothing like that, just another black kid....and you throw a hoodie on him and send him into the auditorium and viola - five star point guard for a whole year."

-John Calipari, explaining to D'Antoni how you win on the college level
Biggest lie ever told on here.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
Let’s be honest....any kid on our team given the chance to play for Kentucky and John Calipari would have done so. To frame things in the proper perspective....Marshall has a good team that can compete and win in CUSA. I’m happy for the boys the school and the coach....a win in NCAA tournament. First in school history. Not everyone that watches practice sees a final four team and years of NCAA tournament appreances in the future.
BUT - the fact that you have to type that last sentence speaks to how far Danny has propelled the program going into his 5thcampaign! Ton of ceiling for this bunch.....

Amen W-S herd fan you know basketball. I will go to Rupp twice maybe 3 times but I won't miss a game. That will be more exciting. I love the herd just clash with fans on here. At games everyone is great. I have told some people who I am and they take pics with me. That makes me feel wonderful. It reminds me that most are not vicious towards me. Herdmeister does give good reports and is a great fan. I too say things off the wall.

Licious is okay. Yes he got me but anytime I fire back in a bad way my heart is convicted. Been an A hole towards rifle but wasn't mad just ONRY not horny

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT