ADVERTISEMENT

Supply chain issues, Biden Please Help

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
This shit is starting to even affect a no-life rock dweller like me:

-Kroger is out of iced oatmeal cookies, so is Wal Mart
-Kroger continues to be out of vanilla Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, have to get damn peach or strawberry

There was something else, but I can't remember it.

All the good stuff I seem to want, they're out of it. All that's left are the shitty options that nobody else wants. Plenty of those. If it tastes like shit and is awful, they have plenty of that.

Get Butt gegg on this and let's get these new shipments in. They're often out of cole slaw and spinach, too. And the tomatoes are rotten and nasty.

Looks like AutoZone just got some cat food in.

6ba5a365-b019-467e-aea5-0e8eefe7fca3_1.d025e2b32197524cd4257e2bfa2b32a5.jpeg

Reactions: HerdandHokies
Shit is hitting the fan. We’re having our first line shut down due to lack of materials since this all started. Multiple materials from multiple suppliers are at risk every week which tells me it’s a general problem.

Computer material? I'll admit I'm about like Butt gegg on this one. Don't know that much about it. I'll have to read up on it some to see if it's real. I'm conditioned now to think everything is all made up.

Football was fake. The bird flu was fake. Most of politics is fake. Conservatism definitely was. Real is welfare and written scripts for "football games" and "political differences."

Shit is hitting the fan. We’re having our first line shut down due to lack of materials since this all started. Multiple materials from multiple suppliers are at risk every week which tells me it’s a general problem.
Somebody better wake up Joe and let him know.

Computer material? I'll admit I'm about like Butt gegg on this one. Don't know that much about it. I'll have to read up on it some to see if it's real. I'm conditioned now to think everything is all made up.

Football was fake. The bird flu was fake. Most of politics is fake. Conservatism definitely was. Real is welfare and written scripts for "football games" and "political differences."
I work in food manufacturing.

Yesterday morning I went to 4 different places for breakfast and they were all closed, at least temporarily.

No way on that one. With all us cows in America? That would get our asses moving. Take away our food and it'll be rage like you've never seen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT