ADVERTISEMENT

Consequences of remote work forever

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
People will end up like me. It won't be good. Not for society.

Remote work means you're stuck in your own little world. You start talking to yourself. Isolating for everything. Being scared of others. You really end up being a reclusive hill person, grouchy and paranoid.

I tried to escape it, but it was in my blood or whatever so I just adjusted life around here so I could still have it.

There was always hope though that I'd get out of it. But now, everyone else is getting into it. They may like it now. In the long run, it won't be good. Socially, this will set society way way back.

It's not healthy either. The longer you sit home and do nothing, the more you physically won't be able to do anything. You will turn sickly and be more prone to real diseases.

It's not good. It's getting closer to April. The hope is waning.

Eventually, I will be spending time at Wal Mart just saying random shit to people.

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
People will end up like me. It won't be good. Not for society.

Remote work means you're stuck in your own little world. You start talking to yourself. Isolating for everything. Being scared of others. You really end up being a reclusive hill person, grouchy and paranoid.

I tried to escape it, but it was in my blood or whatever so I just adjusted life around here so I could still have it.

There was always hope though that I'd get out of it. But now, everyone else is getting into it. They may like it now. In the long run, it won't be good. Socially, this will set society way way back.

It's not healthy either. The longer you sit home and do nothing, the more you physically won't be able to do anything. You will turn sickly and be more prone to real diseases.

It's not good. It's getting closer to April. The hope is waning.

Eventually, I will be spending time at Wal Mart just saying random shit to people.
Just not doing it. I love my home office but I still came in today even though I didn't have to—blown up knee and all.

I will tomorrow as well. Life isn't supposed to be easy.

I just like starting my day with an audio book into the city, hammering out some work, gym onsite, and audio book home.

I’d love to work remotely but turns out manufacturing is not a remote-friendly workspace. I offered to make bread in my oven at home and everything…

Reactions: AmeriKenny
I told them I would never ever go through another Covid bull shit like what happend in 2020 again. Especially around these nitwit liberals that I live around and near. I will be done and move out and tell them I will do something else . I live in NC and am saying that. I was driving to SC every weekend to get away from them.

When people come in the office once in a blue moon, they tell me about the great things about working at home.

You can get stuff done on your house. You can be there all day with your kids and family. You can be there all day with the dogs. You can chill out. You can do this and you can do that.

That's not really a job now, is it? What the hell happens when they figure that out? Your ass is cut, that's what. That shit is not a job, it's a welfare check.

You call these people. They're not there or if they are there, not focused on what the hell they're supposed to be doing. It's no good and can't make it for anything worth a damn. You settle into that and have to come back and work a real job, you're out of shape on it. No longer prepared and conditioned to be able to do it.

You won't read that on yahoo anywhere. They're all working from home writing shitty articles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT