ADVERTISEMENT

Softball Hire

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Marshall has hired former Herd player Morgan Zerkle to lead its softball program.

We snatched her away from Little Miami. Having never been a head coach, is anybody concerned about her inexperience that could lead to her being exposed? I have heard that she is a player's coach and will take the shirt off of her back for others, so that is good news. Without fingering anybody for blame, do you think Spears vetted her properly or just went with the easy hire? May we end up getting caught with our pants down as a result? Some people are claiming that it is a titillating hire while others are saying it is asinine.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
Marshall has hired former Herd player Morgan Zerkle to lead its softball program.

We snatched her away from Little Miami. Having never been a head coach, is anybody concerned about her inexperience that could lead to her being exposed? I have heard that she is a player's coach and will take the shirt off of her back for others, so that is good news. Without fingering anybody for blame, do you think Spears vetted her properly or just went with the easy hire? May we end up getting caught with our pants down as a result? Some people are claiming that it is a titillating hire while others are saying it is asinine.
Those are all great questions to assk. Glad we got her from Criami where they finger punch the opposing fans frequently especially after a football L and coaches tore up the box.

…for those not familiar with the puns, search “leaked Morgan Zerkle pics”.

She’s a mildly attractive lesbian, which will go far in softball recruiting.

Unfortunately for her and as pointed out on this thread, the internet is forever. However, I hope she has an amazing career here.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
OP violated the first rule of PS - no threads re: chicks without posting at least one pic. You know better than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT