ADVERTISEMENT

I’d Like to Acknowledge . . .

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
. . . that it didn’t matter if I was 17, 22, 27, 32, 37, or 44. I have always been an extremely good-looking mother fvcker with get-the-attention-of-the-entire-room sex appeal. And this is with my shirt on. It’s even more irresistible when it comes off. It’s as much of a curse as it is a blessing.

I remember what the mothers of the friends of my high school girlfriend would say to her about me . . . and how those mothers would look at me when they would see me around.

It’s amazing that my female teachers and professors would even concentrate enough to lead a class with me in it.

The last picture, I posted on an Instagram story when I was in Tokyo. My inbox blew up from hot 20 and 30 year olds. The number of heart emoticons I received from it slowed my phone down for the next eight hours.

If reincarnation is real, I hope you ugly mother fvckers get to come back and experience a day or two of what this is like. Walking through airports, I accidentally lock eyes with somebody, and they’re staring at me giving me “come fvck me” eyes. When people travel with me, they routinely say “wow, what was that about” when they notice it. I have to play dumb and act like it doesn’t happen constantly.

You should keep some facial hair. It helps distort the edges of your dinner plate shaped face and the 5-head.

You should keep some facial hair. It helps distort the edges of your dinner plate shaped face and the 5-head.
Looking at your stomach, it's safe to say that you are an expert when it comes to dinner plates.

. . . that it didn’t matter if I was 17, 22, 27, 32, 37, or 44. I have always been an extremely good-looking mother fvcker with get-the-attention-of-the-entire-room sex appeal. And this is with my shirt on. It’s even more irresistible when it comes off. It’s as much of a curse as it is a blessing.

I remember what the mothers of the friends of my high school girlfriend would say to her about me . . . and how those mothers would look at me when they would see me around.

It’s amazing that my female teachers and professors would even concentrate enough to lead a class with me in it.

The last picture, I posted on an Instagram story when I was in Tokyo. My inbox blew up from hot 20 and 30 year olds. The number of heart emoticons I received from it slowed my phone down for the next eight hours.

If reincarnation is real, I hope you ugly mother fvckers get to come back and experience a day or two of what this is like. Walking through airports, I accidentally lock eyes with somebody, and they’re staring at me giving me “come fvck me” eyes. When people travel with me, they routinely say “wow, what was that about” when they notice it. I have to play dumb and act like it doesn’t happen constantly.
Is that vinyl on the floor of pic #4?

Is that vinyl on the floor of pic #4?
I believe it was tile. It was an ex-girlfriend’s apartment in Kansas City who I dated for two years. Her dad was an MD, owned four pharmacies, and owned a fairly large farm.

They had a 7200 square foot home for a family of three, and her parents now live full-time on Kiawah Island.

She was Miss Kansas, the only person besides my brother who could consistently beat me in Jeopardy, and was/is stunningly beautiful and has had a nice modeling career.

But this thread isn’t about her. It’s about me and a life of dashingly good looks.

I believe it was tile. It was an ex-girlfriend’s apartment in Kansas City who I dated for two years. Her dad was an MD, owned four pharmacies, and owned a fairly large farm.

They had a 7200 square foot home for a family of three, and her parents now live full-time on Kiawah Island.

She was Miss Kansas, the only person besides my brother who could consistently beat me in Jeopardy, and was/is stunningly beautiful and has had a nice modeling career.

But this thread isn’t about her. It’s about me and a life of dashingly good looks.
You look like an affliction shirt wearing douche bag. Congrats!!!

Reactions: 19MU88
still glad I didn't listen to you and paid my house payments and it is now paid off. That is just terrible advice you gave. I might not have banged a woman on every contintent, but I am glad I didn't listen to you there.

Reactions: herdfan06
still glad I didn't listen to you and paid my house payments and it is now paid off. That is just terrible advice you gave. I might not have banged a woman on every contintent, but I am glad I didn't listen to you there.
probly not advice you should be happy about not taking. it was a win/win situation for those that did it. no additional interest to pay. as he's previously indicated, invest your monthly payment then when the period ended, pay the missed payments and keep the earnings. you pissed money away.

on the flip side, home owners had to either have a federally subsidized loan or have lost income to due to covid. however, like everything else free money covid, all you likely had to do was claim you lost income but not prove it.

i didn't take advantage and maybe one of those hindsight 20/20 things that i would do if i could do it over but i missed the boat because my income was increasing and i wasn't going to claim the opposite. i didn't really look at it at the time because my income was increasing and wasn't taking the chance of having to prove i had lost income if i claimed as such because i couldn't. but, like i indicated, the free money given out across the board to mainly business was given out with a bunch of qualifiers followed by a wink and a nod.

probly not advice you should be happy about not taking. it was a win/win situation for those that did it. no additional interest to pay. as he's previously indicated, invest your monthly payment then when the period ended, pay the missed payments and keep the earnings. you pissed money away.
The sad part is that other deplorables on here actually defended his decision and argument.

Have all of you had a hot girl come up to you at a bar after just looking at you and say “if you take me home with you, I’ll let you do anything you want to me,” or am I the only one?

The sad part is that other deplorables on here actually defended his decision and argument.

Have all of you had a hot girl come up to you at a bar after just looking at you and say “if you take me home with you, I’ll let you do anything you want to me,” or am I the only one?
Yehh paying off debt is a bad thing for most people.

The house is paid off but, hey I could have kept the loan and dabbled trying to make just a little bit. But, now I have the freedom and cleared up not making a house payment.

If I would have had 20 years or even 10 left on the loan, maybe your idea makes sense. but kicking the can down the road as you suggested made zero sense. The advice you gave was flat out terrible.

Last edited:
If I would have had 20 years or even 10 left on the loan, maybe your idea makes since, but kicking the can down the road as you suggested made zero sense. The advice you gave was flat out terrible.
Stop being a moron. It doesn't matter if it was one month - you gave away free money that required essentially no work and had absolutely no risk. It was an abysmal financial decision that cost you thousands of dollars. Think of how many years of tax preparation returns you could have paid for your adult son to have his taxes done with those thousands.

Stop being a moron. It doesn't matter if it was one month - you gave away free money that required essentially no work and had absolutely no risk. It was an abysmal financial decision that cost you thousands of dollars. Think of how many years of tax preparation returns you could have paid for your adult son to have his taxes done with those thousands.
You don't think I could still invest at the same time? Why carry the debt? I got rid of the biggest payment and debt every month.

You don't think I could still invest at the same time? Why carry the debt? I got rid of the biggest payment and debt every month.
Do any of you have fourth grade children at home that can be used to explain this to HerMan?

I'd like to see him in a mustard yellow shirt and glasses...he sure favors Dwight from the office. Dwight had slimmer hips and more of a V shape but facial similarity is spot on

Do any of you have fourth grade children at home that can be used to explain this to HerMan?
Hey don't pay your house off so you can invest. Daaaaa daaaaaaa.

So I paid my house of in August 2022. So according to you I should have waited size months. I paid it off in 11 years. Saved a shit ton of interest. Did it by sending extra and doubling payments at least for years.

But hey rifle says I should have delayed it 6 months. It the same time I max 401k and put good amounts of money in mutual funds. Not going to bragg about the amount stockpiled cash to diversify.. n

So tell me how delaying that 6 months I would have been better off. That 20 grand or so was being invested anyway. Now I am debt free and can now invest more. Plus I knew a downturn in the economy was coming and my sales revenue would go down. Guess what ? No house payment.

Hey don't pay your house off so you can invest. Daaaaa daaaaaaa.

So I paid my house of in August 2022. So according to you I should have waited size months. I paid it off in 11 years. Saved a shit ton of interest. Did it by sending extra and doubling payments at least for years.

But hey rifle says I should have delayed it 6 months. It the same time I max 401k and put good amounts of money in mutual funds. Not going to bragg about the amount stockpiled cash to diversify.. n

So tell me how delaying that 6 months I would have been better off. That 20 grand or so was being invested anyway. Now I am debt free and can now invest more. Plus I knew a downturn in the economy was coming and my sales revenue would go down. Guess what ? No house payment.
It really is a good feeling not having a house payment, isn't it? After a couple of months, did you look at your bank statement(s) and wonder where the money came from?

A few things:

Taking advantage of stupid government handouts that you don’t need flies in the face of true conservative principles. Stupid government programs have a lot to do with our debt problem. A real man pays his debts as agreed if it’s any way humanly possible.

Also, no investment is without risk. Making your mortgage payment guarantees a rate of return equal to the underlying interest rate on the debt. Safe rates, like CDs are generally lower than mortgage rates, especially during that time frame and especially on short durations. Even CDs carry risks. Yes, they may be insured, but most people don’t realize that fed insurance money can legally be withheld indefinitely. You get your money when they decide to pay you back. Same goes for any money held by a bank.

It really is a good feeling not having a house payment, isn't it? After a couple of months, did you look at your bank statement(s) and wonder where the money came from?
Like a pay raise. Also, have more financial freedom. Then, if they get out of line ar work, I can tell them to shove it.

In a similar manner as having all your autos paid off. My house isn't paid off yet, but that's certainly the goal.

Far too many keep the mentality, "well... I'm always gonna have a payment, so as long as it's something I can afford and I really like..."

I always say that all debt is a presumption of my future ability to repay that debt. especially long term debt like my mortgage.

In a similar manner as having all your autos paid off. My house isn't paid off yet, but that's certainly the goal.

Far too many keep the mentality, "well... I'm always gonna have a payment, so as long as it's something I can afford and I really like..."
True. We did not completely follow the Ramsey plan as my priority was on the house before paying off my wife's car (previous one was murdered by a neighbor) . Worst case they would take her car and she could use mine because I am still working from home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT