ADVERTISEMENT

Siap Morgan zerkle HC softball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like Beatrice is doing the hiring…
No, Morgan Zerkle was the BEST candidate for the job. Period. Great hire by AD Spears. This will provide years of continuing success for Herd softball. Z loves the Herd and most do not know her as well as some others, but doubting Z is what keeps her up at night as motivation.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
  • Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Damnit I knew that of spears was only in on the interviews we would have hired patty gasso away from Oklahoma with Patrick Murphy from Alabama as her assistant
Idk if Beatrice has a reliable with them or not, but I know she has a relationship with Morgan , so congratulations!! I hope she does well

I don't think anyone can knock hiring arguably the most decorated softball player in MU history... Who also has been an assistant for four years at a very good program.
Heck, RhinoD, maybe Coach Zerkle can coax some games with Little Cryami!! If there are some folks whom a lot of HERD Fans, especially some older HERD Fans, love to cheer AGAINST even more than those Chickeneers up in the Hole, it just may well be those "Chickenhawks" down there in Oxford!!!

Reactions: RhinoD and sluggo72
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Hmph. Found it. Suddenly a financial supporter of mu softball.

In all honesty though, she really deserves her shot to coach here and be successful. It’s going to be great for local softball and Marshall, going forward.
I will have to research this when the boss is not around.

Reactions: FreddyReef
Who has had a longer term relationship? That’s who hired her that said if it works out well we know who will take the credit

Your kind are the kind I despise. You're gonna actively hope the AD fails, being a complete dumbf**k in the process because if the AD fails, MU fails.

I wasn't a fan of how Doc was let go but I'm not gonna let it get in the way of hoping MU does well, and that would include the AD.

I, along with the other adults, find this hire to be excellent and won't complain or point fingers at who did the hiring process...because in the end, it doesn't matter.
MU is in a good position to win with what has happened.

If you can't see that, please, continue to eat at the kiddie table.
Or...
Stop both, b*tching and being a b*tch, and grow the hell up.

Last edited:
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I realize it is the off-season (the NCAA year officially ended last night, congrats to LSU baseball) and football practice isn't until August, but 42 posts on SOFTBALL???????

Softball?????

I hope MU softball does well, in the same sense that I hope everything associated with MU does well, but I don't care. You don't care. No one cares.

I realize it is the off-season (the NCAA year officially ended last night, congrats to LSU baseball) and football practice isn't until August, but 42 posts on SOFTBALL???????

Softball?????

I hope MU softball does well, in the same sense that I hope everything associated with MU does well, but I don't care. You don't care. No one cares.
I think you're underestimating the amount of people who care. It's not football or basketball but it is its own thing. They win, too. That's the best part. 45-10 gets the attention of a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT