ADVERTISEMENT

Courage Award Winners

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Not sure I've ever heard of these awards before, or maybe I just don't pay attention to stuff like this, but three of this years seven winners include Gretchen Whitmer, Mitt Romney, and that woman down in Ohio by the name of Acton.

Whitmer lies all the time, so that makes her pretty good at getting votes. I had a friend down Scrabble Creek Holler that was the best liar I've ever seen. He could have probably been the WV governor had he known lying was a big thing to get you elected.

Romney is getting an award for voting against Trump. This guy was so courageous he let a Kenyan talk down to him back during the 2012 election debates. Just stood there all stiff, and took it without saying much.

Then there's this Acton from Ohio. I don't know much about her, but she closed down the schools and tried to make everybody wear a mask. They don't wear those masks down in Holmes County though. Went down there twice last summer, and those Amish don't wear them, nor did anybody else that wasn't dressed in the white shirt and black pants. Just normal down there, which is the way it should be. Sometimes I feel like I could have been a good Amish, but I got on the whiskey and I don't believe they go for stuff like that. Probably get kicked out of the colony if you show up for church with whiskey on your breath.

We already have one bad knockoff of Ducky. We don't need another one.

To be honest, whenever I get any attention from the Greatest, I score myself a 10/10.

As you recall, it took me several years of posting before I could garner a reply from you. I think it all started that night I got tanked up on Christmas Eve and put out that drunk post.

Reactions: Marc22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT