ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court declines to issue expedited ruling on Trump immunity case

Will be lolz when the DC COA rules there is no immunity from criminal shit outside the scope of the office, and then SCOTUS declines to hear the appeal of that. Which is what I predict will happen.
Trump will be fine and the next president. Does that make you sad?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
Is that even English?
the simpsons me fail english thats unpossible GIF

Will be lolz when the DC COA rules there is no immunity from criminal shit outside the scope of the office, and then SCOTUS declines to hear the appeal of that. Which is what I predict will happen.
This is not the ruling libs need to worry about. The Colorado appeal is the one where there will be a ruling that no insurrection occurred. Thus also making Jack Smiths case in DC moot.

Reactions: Jartard and 30CAT
If the court were to rule Presidents have absolute immunity, it would be something everyone would have to worry about. We might as well have a monarchy at that point.
And if Trump is left off the ballot in any state, it would be something everyone would have to worry about.

This is a completely biased effort, by one party, to remove a political opponent. A very slippery slope. I think the U.S. Supreme Court will overwhelmingly prevent this injustice.

Reactions: KyMUfan and Jartard
Different case; I know it's hard when your leader has more court cases than a projects crack dealer, but try to stay on topic.
Currently, Pedo-Joe is my leader. I want a different one. If it's Trump, so be it. If not, then I more than welcome DeSantis or Haley. Either is superior to Pedo-Joe.

Reactions: Jartard
If the court were to rule Presidents have absolute immunity, it would be something everyone would have to worry about. We might as well have a monarchy at that point.
I don’t want the court to say presidents are immune. Obviously if the president took out a gun and shot someone in person they’d need to face consequences.

I’m saying that the court should overturn Colorado's decision saying there was no insurrection. That would allow the court to moot Jack smiths case, the Colorado case and also keep from delving into immunity.

Reactions: 30CAT
I think the U.S. Supreme Court will overwhelmingly prevent this injustice.
What happened to 9-0? I'm interested to see if Gorsuck will stay true to his state's right argument he made to take people off the ballot or swallow his own puke.

You have a ra 4th branch of govt not in the constitution. They are basically running everything. The govt is so out of control and bloated. The Senators and Congressmen are just the PR part of it. The executive is just the front of it. There is a guy over the executive now that couldn't play 2 rounds of bingo at a care facility. They love that.

There is a guy over the executive now that couldn't play 2 rounds of bingo at a care facility.
^^^prefers an unAmerican, oath breaking, loud-mouthed idiot that cares nothing about anyone else nor this nation. FACT.

Under indictment of 91 felonies. Felonies.

your filthy orange jesus has always and will always be an unAmerican, oath breaking, loud-mouthed idiot that cares nothing about anyone else nor this nation. FACT.
Mush Brain and his family are the ones who enriched themselves because of the office held.

Mush Brain and his family are the ones who enriched themselves because of the office held.
You're a bare faced liar.

your filthy orange jesus has always and will always be an unAmerican, oath breaking, loud-mouthed idiot that cares nothing about anyone else nor this nation. FACT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT