ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says Arizona's 160-year-old abortion law goes too far

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
Mascot Punting GIF by Crash Bandicoot

Focus on issues that are actually important.

I’m not sure what else I’d call it
I guess if you're an irresponsible whore who frequently gets pregnant it would be considered "routine," but no, you moron, abortions aren't part of routine care.

Remember when your PCP ordered a pap smear for your mangina? THAT was an example of routine care.

I guess if you're an irresponsible whore who frequently gets pregnant it would be considered "routine," but no, you moron, abortions aren't part of routine care.

Remember when your PCP ordered a pap smear for your mangina? THAT was an example of routine care.
Right, so once again banning abortion is about punishing women for having sex, nothing to do with a baby.

Referring to women as whores only exacerbates the problem as it leads women to seek out an abortion so others do not judge them. If a woman has five abortions and no one knows, she is viewed as being responsible, yet the woman who carries her babies to term is a whore....

Last edited:
Right, so once again banning abortion is about punishing women for having sex, nothing to do with a baby.
Your bleeding heart shows compassion for a "baby" by deciding to kill it? Makes sense, I guess, if you're a liberal nutjob. Oh, just one thing...you forgot to call it, "a clump of cells."

And as you already know (because you've been told many times but are too dishonest to admit) the majority (if not all) of us on here are not wanting to completely ban abortion.

If a woman has five abortions and no one knows, she is viewed as being responsible
If a tree falls in the forest with no one around, does anyone hear it?

1) No, she's not viewed as being responsible, but nice try
2) Any woman having that many abortions has issues.

If a tree falls in the forest with no one around, does anyone hear it?

1) No, she's not viewed as being responsible, but nice try
2) Any woman having that many abortions has issues.
1. If no one knows, they will believe she is not being irresponsible.
2. Correct

Did your wife give birth to a fetus? Did she she have a fetus shower?
We had a non-gendered fetus pre-celebration of course.

Your bleeding heart shows compassion for a "baby" by deciding to kill it? Makes sense, I guess, if you're a liberal nutjob. Oh, just one thing...you forgot to call it, "a clump of cells."

And as you already know (because you've been told many times but are too dishonest to admit) the majority (if not all) of us on here are not wanting to completely ban abortion.
Why are you ok killing some babies but not others?

Why are you ok killing some babies but not others?
Again, a common example our side has provided (and you're too dishonest to admit) would be if carrying the fetus will place the mother at a high enough medical risk, then abortion may be the humane response.

Why are you ok with killing ALL babies, no questions asked?

Again, a common example our side has provided (and you're too dishonest to admit) would be if carrying the fetus will place the mother at a high enough medical risk, then abortion may be the humane response.

Why are you ok with killing ALL babies, no questions asked?
I don’t really care about babies. At least relative to the wishes of the woman to not be pregnant. If you could magically shloop the embryo/fetus out and put it in someone who wanted one then I would be all for it. We can’t do that. So if a woman doesn’t want to be pregnant, I’m fine with her choosing not to be pregnant.

Once the baby is born someone else can take care of them, so at that point the woman is no longer burdened by it if she chooses not to be.

Are you ok with any abortions where the mother’s health is not at risk?

I don’t really care about babies. At least relative to the wishes of the woman to not be pregnant. If you could magically shloop the embryo/fetus out and put it in someone who wanted one then I would be all for it. We can’t do that. So if a woman doesn’t want to be pregnant, I’m fine with her choosing not to be pregnant.

Once the baby is born someone else can take care of them, so at that point the woman is no longer burdened by it if she chooses not to be.

Are you ok with any abortions where the mother’s health is not at risk?
If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant there are plenty of ways to prevent that from happening.

This whole thing is so funny. Trump could come right out and say that he believes in all abortion and post birth abortion. And they would still say that he's against it lol

Agree. I’m pro making these items easier to obtain. BC pills are much cheaper per month than SNAP and WIC cards
A lot of people advising Trump do not agree with this FWIW.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant there are plenty of ways to prevent that from happening.
Sure. Sex ed helps with that. But once they’re pregnant that horse is out of the barn.

A lot of people advising Trump do not agree with this FWIW.

Sure. Sex ed helps with that. But once they’re pregnant that horse is out of the barn.
Once they are pregnant then they both need to take care of their responsibilities or give the baby up for adoption.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT