ADVERTISEMENT

Talk about a real estate genius. Wow this guy somehow did this.

i work with or for people that are worth $9 million or more(our owners family is worth far more and owns a ton of business properties). Not one of them has a 21,000 square foot house, a 7 to 9 million beach house, and rents a house so their wife can teach English and to see the grandkids at a rate of $20,000 per month.

A Senator's salary would put them in our sales group at middle of the pack of about 10 guys.

Joe did make big money in about two years time 11 million and then about 4 million, prior to taxes.

Going back he made decent Senatgor wages, didn't own a bunch of business or major law firm, or inherit millions.

He ain't pulling that kind of Jack, especially after 40 years of decent wages.

The American people are rubes for looking at and for falling for stuff like this. Look at his properties. Biden makde his money late in his life in about a 2 or 3 year span. His reported and legit money.

Now, tell me how does he do it?
He's either a master at day trading, or he's the 'big guy'.

You decide. I think I know.

Biden has neither a 21,000 sq ft house nor a 7-9 million beach house. Idiot.
Excuse me, ZIllow says beach house is , a Neighbors beach home sold for 9 million so, me saying 7-9 million is pretty good.

Zestimate®: $5,237,800

If you look at his home purchases there are different houses. Hard to figure out on his Senators salary. First house was bigger. Second home smaller. He has about 8 to million in house properties. His smaller home he has now is nearly 7,000 square feet, reportedly. Woth a couple of million or so.

Then, the rental. How he did it, is to anybody's guess.

Last edited:
you think there's a chance Jimmy Hoffa is buried under the concrete of mush's driveway? he disappeared right after mush became a senator around 50 years ago.

Excuse me, ZIllow says beach house is , a Neighbors beach home sold for 9 million so, me saying 7-9 million is pretty good.

Zestimate®: $5,237,800

If you look at his home purchases there are different houses. Hard to figure out on his Senators salary. First house was bigger. Second home smaller. He has about 8 to million in house properties. His smaller home he has now is nearly 7,000 square feet, reportedly. Woth a couple of million or so.

Then, the rental. How he did it, is to anybody's guess.
His off shore bank accounts hold $$millions of ill gotten (under the table) gains. Years ago I LOL’d at someone on here claiming ‘ole Joe was merely a public servant who purposely failed to take advantage of his positions in order to gain wealth.

His off shore bank accounts hold $$millions of ill gotten (under the table) gains. Years ago I LOL’d at someone on here claiming ‘ole Joe was merely a public servant who purposely failed to take advantage of his positions in order to gain wealth.
He is crooked as can be.

You need several.

The article YOU provided states he owns 2 houses worth a total of about 4 million.
Sure, you think that beach house is worth how much? Good Lord. In Delware? Do you know what beach houses cost?

I gave you a zillow estimate of over 5 million

Sure, you think that beach house is worth how much? Good Lord. In Delware? Do you know what beach houses cost?

If you ever find out how stupid you are, you're going to be so disappointed.
The home Biden lives in now was purchased in 1996 for $350,000. The beach house was purchased in 2017 for 2.7 million.

The home Biden lives in now was purchased in 1996 for $350,000. The beach house was purchased in 2017 for 2.7 million.
Yehh ..... so how does Biden pay for all of it? Do you ever wonder or think? Or do you think he just some good old boy? Are you that naive?

Speaking of stupid....I've got to correct your post greed. You lied. Biden purchased the Wilmington "property" in 1996 for $350,000. Then built the house on that property and moved in in 1998. How much would that property/home be valued at today? And the beach hut purchased 5/6 years ago for $2.7M would be worth how much now? Please factor in the skyrocketing values of real estate in the last few years and get back to me.

Yehh ..... so how does Biden pay for all of it? Do you ever wonder or think? Or do you think he just some good old boy? Are you that naive?
He purchased his first house for $185,000 and then sold it 21 years later for 1.2 million. He bought the house that he lives in now the same year with the million dollar profit he made. Idiot. He then was able to purchase the beach home for 2.7 million with the money he made from books and speaking engagements that brought in about 11 million. Idiot.

Biden purchased the Wilmington "property" in 1996 for $350,000.
According to Homes and Gardens, in 1974, Biden bought his first home, a former DuPont mansion, in Greenville, Delaware for $185,000.

It was nicknamed The Station, and was his home with his second wife, Jill, who he married in 1975, and was the headquarters for his first presidential run in 1988.

The house was sold in 1996 for $1.2 million

The same year their house was sold
, according to Town and Country, the Bidens bought a new home in Wilmington, a suburb in Greenville, Delaware.

They bought their home for $350,000

In the summer of 2017, according to Fox News, the Bidens bought a $2.7 million house in Rehoboth, Delaware

He purchased his first house for $185,000 and then sold it 21 years later for 1.2 million. He bought the house that he lives in now the same year with the million dollar profit he made. Idiot. He then was able to purchase the beach home for 2.7 million with the money he made from books and speaking engagements that brought in about 11 million. Idiot.
So, figure out the money he made in the dollars back then. Now his real money came as I stated when he made 11 million, pre tax. Now take taxes out. That leaves what? Just around 7 million? Give or take? Then, pay for all that stuff, pay expenses, upkeep, insurance, etc, travel expenses, and business expenses. That would come out of his money. Plus, he really only made big money in that year and one other. The rest were ok, but really middle class to slightly uppper middle class. Leads a pretty lavish lifestyle. Again, it is not like he came from money or had a business or things like that.

So, how is the dude doing it? He had to have money coming in from somewhere else.

According to Homes and Gardens, in 1974, Biden bought his first home, a former DuPont mansion, in Greenville, Delaware for $185,000.

It was nicknamed The Station, and was his home with his second wife, Jill, who he married in 1975, and was the headquarters for his first presidential run in 1988.

The house was sold in 1996 for $1.2 million

The same year their house was sold
, according to Town and Country, the Bidens bought a new home in Wilmington, a suburb in Greenville, Delaware.

They bought their home for $350,000

In the summer of 2017, according to Fox News, the Bidens bought a $2.7 million house in Rehoboth, Delaware
They bought the property for $350,000 in 1996. There was no home on it at that time.

he really only made big money in that year and one other.
Yeah, another 4.5 million the following year, and 1 million the year after. He and his wife collected about $385,000 in Social Security benefits between 2009 and 2019. They also collected about $890,000 from pensions and annuities over the same time frame. During his time as VP he and his wife earned over $300,000 per year from their jobs.

Then he had a million dollars from his sale of the previous home to invest in the new home.
Why do you guys keep harping that he bought his home for $350,000? He purchased the  land for that amount in 1996. Then, he invested in building a  home on that land, increasing the value of the property  immensely.

Oh? Want to revisit the thread where you defended Middle Class Murox not wanting to use any of the estimates from sites like Zillow to valuate our properties?

Don't you hate when you fvck yourself so easily?

Oh? Want to revisit the thread where you defended Middle Class Murox not wanting to use any of the estimates from sites like Zillow to valuate our properties?

Sure. The argument was that Zillow (in many cases) was underestimating a value.

Go ahead and as I stated in this thread, give or take as pointed out previously. Did I not ?

I never said Zliilow was exact. But, your minion tried to say that beach house was not near worth what I stated.

Also, didn't we say it understimated the value? hmmmmmm

Also, didn't we say it understimated the value? hmmmmmm
Then woudn't it also underestimate the value of my properties, thus making it a wash and fair? Doh!

You just fvcked yourself.

On one hand, "Zillow isn't accurate to show the value of a house" when it doesn't support your argument. On the other hand, "hey, Zillow says this, and Zillow is right" when it does support your argument.

Then woudn't it also underestimate the value of my properties, thus making it a wash and fair? Doh!

You just fvcked yourself.

On one hand, "Zillow isn't accurate to show the value of a house" when it doesn't support your argument. On the other hand, "hey, Zillow says this, and Zillow is right" when it does support your argument.
Did not . Nimrod was trying to say Mush Brains house wasn't as valuable as my guess.

Not one of them has a 21,000 square foot house, a 7 to 9 million beach house

Nimrod was trying to say Mush Brains house wasn't as valuable as my guess.
Joe and Jill Biden bought the place in 2017, using part of the $11 million they earned that year, mostly from book earnings and speaking engagements, to plunk down $2.7 million

You're a lying idiot.

Joe and Jill Biden bought the place in 2017, using part of the $11 million they earned that year, mostly from book earnings and speaking engagements, to plunk down $2.7 million

You're a lying idiot.
Even some media folks are starting to question Biden's lifestyl and ability to have these things.

11 million before taxes would leave what? and he has all these things and lifestyle? His reported wages for decades prior was not that noticeably great in terms of having things like he has.

Even some media folks are starting to question Biden's lifestyl and ability to have these things.

11 million before taxes would leave what? and he has all these things and lifestyle? His reported wages for decades prior was not that noticeably great in terms of having things like he has.
Greed won't question his Mush Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I asked you to name a "funny business dealing" that you can show strong evidence for. Or shut up your lying.

I did NOT ask you to ask me a question.
his son got on the board of a ukraine board of directors of an energy company. (period, not a question mark).

his son got on the board of a ukraine board of directors of an energy company. (period, not a question mark).
That's your idea of a funny business dealing?

Get back with us with you've white washed the international dealings the trump family had while your orange jesus was in office.

That's your idea of a funny business dealing?

Get back with us with you've white washed the international dealings the trump family had while your orange jesus was in office.
Trump, deflection.

Yehh when you son has ZERO experience in that arena. Like zero, none.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT