ADVERTISEMENT

Talk Me Out of It

What has the world come to when rifle is becoming a hipster

Last edited:
Where are you going to park it? I presume you have that worked out?

I think this is cool, but I want updates on the pros and cons of this thing once you're in it. Bonus points if we get a recount of the first time a lady friend drops a dump and you smell it in the adjacent kitchen.
Good point. Where is the sewage and electric hook up you are going to use?

The only reason I could see getting that tiny house thing would be maybe to take it to deer camp or a fishing camp. Something like that. Or just maybe to be a hermit up in the national forest/

There is just something queer about it for your purpose.

I think he thinks he is going to save money or break even. I don't think he has considered the hook ups and all that.

I've thought about doing this out in the sticks, but I would still need to build a pole barn for a lot of my shit, would need to build a storm shelter, etc. It's just as expensive as buying a damn single wide, and at least then I don't have to shit next to the kitchen. I don't want to drop a deuce and then start cooking smelling shit.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Only way I would ever have one of those is if I had some property out on the lake. And even then I'd just buy a trailer or camper and be done with it. I can't believe any sane human being would ever consider one of these as a legit "home"

I can see the appeal.

I hate having so much "stuff" and living in a smaller house forces you to simplify. It makes you think twice about frivolous purchases. I live in a 1920's house with very small closets; there is something cathartic about a major purge and minimizing it down to just the basics of your wardrobe and getting creative with storage, etc.

Like Walter Sobchak says, "the beauty is in the simplicity, Dude."

Reactions: 19MU88
I can see the appeal.

I hate having so much "stuff" and living in a smaller house forces you to simplify. It makes you think twice about frivolous purchases. I live in a 1920's house with very small closets; there is something cathartic about a major purge and minimizing it down to just the basics of your wardrobe and getting creative with storage, etc.

Like Walter Sobchak says, "the beauty is in the simplicity, Dude."

I get simplicity. But part of my simplicity is tools and equipment. I'd need an extra tiny house for all that.

Where are you going to park it? I presume you have that worked out?

I think this is cool, but I want updates on the pros and cons of this thing once you're in it. Bonus points if we get a recount of the first time a lady friend drops a dump and you smell it in the adjacent kitchen.

That's how he gets them to leave. They will only be able to hold their shit for the weekend. No more anal sex, Rifle. That could go badly for both of you.

Girls I date only go #1. As far as I am concerned, they were born with a deformity that doesn't make them have to defecate. If they purposely let me find out otherwise, they are cut. The same applies to me in them not ever knowing if/that I have to do more than #1.

Girls I date only go #1. As far as I am concerned, they were born with a deformity that doesn't make them have to defecate. If they purposely let me find out otherwise, they are cut. The same applies to me in them not ever knowing if/that I have to do more than #1.
Yehh right. They fart and shit.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan

What could possibly go wrong in the tiny house then? Seems like a great buy.

Maybe you can get a port a John for the back yard.

What could possibly go wrong in the tiny house then? Seems like a great buy.

Maybe you can get a port a John for the back yard.

It's no different than when girls stay with me for a weekend. If they aren't born with the deformity that I believe they all have, they better pinch one out while they are pretending to take a shower (and then taking a real shower right after). If they ever have done that, it hasn't smelled . . . so either my theory about them having the deformity is accurate or I don't have to worry about an odor in any location.

Good point. Where is the sewage and electric hook up you are going to use?

They are everywhere. RV parks have them, campgrounds have them, private residences have them, farms have them.

It isn't hard to find sewage/water/electric hook-ups. The major issue deals with local restrictions on where structures of this size can be placed and if people can live in them full-time.

They are everywhere. RV parks have them, campgrounds have them, private residences have them, farms have them.

It isn't hard to find sewage/water/electric hook-ups. The major issue deals with local restrictions on where structures of this size can be placed and if people can live in them full-time.
Maybe you should ask buckeye if ou can park it in one of his trailer parks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT