ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible Jan 6 footage

So true...😥
No, I get it, moron. If I do the same things Jesus did, it's a bad thing. And you fail to remember that the deeds and sayings of Jesus caused nearly all of the Jewish people to fall away.

No I'm stating you are guilty of corrupt communication. You are the one that keeps confusing yourself with Jesus, not me...😥
Of course you are, like I said, you are saying my statements are a corrupt communication while I'm saying some of the same things Jesus said. And you still don't understand why I call you an idiot.

Unbelievable malarkey^^^

All but one was martyred for his faith. The Story would not have been the same had they fought and Jesus had to intervene...

Ecclesiastes 3:1

King James Version

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

The Story would not have been the same had they fought and Jesus had to intervene...
Duh. You are forgetting entirely who was, and is, in charge. There was never going to be anything happen that God didn't allow.

still waiting on the scripture where self defense is a God given right...

Duh. You are forgetting entirely who was, and is, in charge. There was never going to be anything happen that God didn't allow.

I'm still waiting for how you are ordained to call people idiots. God Himself gives strength and teaches how to war and fight. His rod and staff comforts. And who used rods and staffs and for what purposes? Shepherds for protection of themselves and their flocks. And who is the Good Shepherd? Jesus.

But hey, none of this anything to do with self defense but everything to do with you being able to call people idiots.

No, I get it, moron. If I do the same things Jesus did, it's a bad thing. And you fail to remember that the deeds and sayings of Jesus caused nearly all of the Jewish people to fall away.

Jewish people were under the Law and we know your take on the Law. How quickly you forget when it becomes inconvenient...

I'm still waiting for how you are ordained to call people idiots. God Himself gives strength and teaches how to war and fight. His rod and staff comforts. And who used rods and staffs and for what purposes? Shepherds for protection of themselves and their flocks. And who is the Good Shepherd? Jesus.
The gospel is not intended for livestock.
But hey, none of this anything to do with self defense but everything to do with you being able to call people idiots.
You're catching on.

Jewish people were under the Law and we know your take on the Law.
And like the Jews who found their house desolate, you want to hang onto the Law that Jesus came to fulfill and end.
How quickly you forget when it becomes inconvenient...
I'm forgetting nothing and you're becoming more desperate.

I'm forgetting nothing and you're becoming more desperate.

Now you're projecting??? 😂😅😅

You've had plenty of hints.

Now two last questions.

1. Why don't you capitalize Scripture?

2. What are you going to do if someone assaults you?

I'll finish with this again. You're not Jesus. Case closed.

The gospel is not intended for livestock.

So now you are saying Jesus is a liar too?

John 10:11-18

King James Version​

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Man you really are lost...

So now you are saying Jesus is a liar too?

John 10:11-18​

King James Version​

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Man you really are lost...
Do you prefer the King James Version over the New King James Version?

Do you prefer the King James Version over the New King James Version?

No. The KJV is the only translation the one here with the messiah complex recognizes. I just quote it as a courtesy to him, not that he has any clue what a courtesy is...

No. The KJV is the only translation the one here with the messiah complex recognizes. I just quote it as a courtesy to him, not that he has any clue what a courtesy is...
I am pretty sure he considers a reach around to be a courtesy.

You have no clue in understanding the Bible.

still waiting on that scripture to back up your God given right to self defense claim...

Forget it guys, greed is the only person who understands the Bible. He had xenu tell him the meaning.

We're not under the law. Idiot.

Hmmm... Which fruits of the Spirit do you live by???

Galatians 5:22-23
King James Version
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Hmmm... Which fruits of the Spirit do you live by???

King James Version
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

still waiting on that scripture to back up your God given right to self defense claim...

It takes discernment to understand the concept which you apparently don't have. Did David defend himself against the lion and the bear or did he allow himself to be mauled and killed?

Have you ever answered a question with anything other than an insult? Now answer this most recent question - which fruits of the Spirit do you claim to have?

You idiot. You keep attempting to justify your stupidity by invoking the Old Law. You can't even discern which of Gods covenants is in effect

There is no law regarding the fruits of the Spirit, of which you demonstrate none... Now which do you think you demonstrate? Answer the question!

Remember what I keep saying about discernment. You really need to work on that...

There is no law regarding the fruits of the Spirit, of which you demonstrate none... Now which do you think you demonstrate? Answer the question!

Remember what I keep saying about discernment. You really need to work on that...
You idiot. You keep attempting to justify your stupidity by invoking the Old Law. You can't even discern which of Gods covenants is in effect.

Still waiting on that Biblical scripture (from the covenant we are under) that gives you the God given right to self defense. I told you a while back that such scripture doesn't exist.

You idiot. You keep attempting to justify your stupidity by invoking the Old Law. You can't even discern which of Gods covenants is in effect.

King James Version​

Still waiting on that Biblical scripture (from the covenant we are under) that gives you the God given right to self defense. I told you a while back that such scripture doesn't exist.

Discernment...

Meanwhile what does the Bible say about disagreements, instruction and edifying others?

Now about that Scripture that allows you to call others idiots, morons and liars...

Galatians 5:22-23​

King James Version​

Discernment...

Meanwhile what does the Bible say about disagreements, instruction and edifying others?

Now about that Scripture that allows you to call others idiots, morons and liars...
Face it, if @extragreen understood the Bible, his stupid ass wouldn't be in Clearwater right now attending a 2-day seminar about L Ron Hubbard.

Reactions: KyMUfan and WVUSerg

No you don't get to heaven by following the law but what
does Jesus say in John 14:15?

Last edited:
Now about that Scripture that allows you to call others idiots, morons and liars..
You mean like this?...

______kymufan

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
he is either too dense

KyMUfan said:
You're looking more stupid

KyMUfan said:
Greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
intelligence is hard for you

KyMUfan said:
you are dumber

KyMUfan said:
you're an idiot

KyMUfan said:
you'll just keep doubling down on being stupid

KyMUfan said:
You're looking pathetic

KyMUfan said:
Typical brain dead hypocritical liberal

KyMUfan said:
I think you've got that backasswards but I've heard you like it that way.

KyMUfan said:
you single-minded simpleton?

KyMUfan said:
You keep showing that you are an idiot

You mean like this?...

______kymufan

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
he is either too dense

KyMUfan said:
You're looking more stupid

KyMUfan said:
Greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
greed

KyMUfan said:
intelligence is hard for you

KyMUfan said:
you are dumber

KyMUfan said:
you're an idiot

KyMUfan said:
you'll just keep doubling down on being stupid

KyMUfan said:
You're looking pathetic

KyMUfan said:
Typical brain dead hypocritical liberal

KyMUfan said:
I think you've got that backasswards but I've heard you like it that way.

KyMUfan said:
you single-minded simpleton?

KyMUfan said:
You keep showing that you are an idiot

So greed means idiot, moron and liar? Good to know. It definitely fits.

Now back to the question that you keep refusing to answer...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT