ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible Jan 6 footage

Not only can we steal extras stuff we can beat the shit out of him and he will just take it because he wont defend himself.

So greed means idiot, moron and liar?
So, you're just going to ignore your use of idiot, dense, backassward, simpleton, and stupid as if no one can read those. You really are a lying idiot.

KyMUfan said:
Now about that Scripture that allows you to call others idiots, morons and liars...

So, you're claiming Jesus sinned when he called people like you liars, fools, and hypocrites.

Still waiting for that New Testament scripture giving you the God given right to self defense...

Not only can we steal extras stuff we can beat the shit out of him and he will just take it because he wont defend himself.
No, I like that verse where Jesus says "if someone tries to steal your van, kill them", and the one where he tells Matthew and John "if some one hits you, knock their block off".

So, you're claiming Jesus sinned when he called people like you liars, fools, and hypocrites.

No, I'm claiming that you are sinning when you do the same. You're not Jesus.

You are so wrong on so many levels on this...

Still waiting for that New Testament scripture giving you the God given right to self defense...

Well, well, well... Interesting that you've suddenly added a qualifier to your posts...

still waiting on that scripture that states you have a God given right to self defense...

still waiting on the Biblical scripture that says you have a God given right to self defense...

still waiting for that scripture that gives you the God given right to self defense...

No, I'm claiming that you are sinning when you do the same. You're not Jesus
This^^^ is the reason I tell you that you are a lying idiot and hypocrite. Jesus had no sin. If I do what Jesus did, it's not a sin. The only exception that I can think of is Jesus could judge a soul while I can only judge someone's fruits.
Well, well, well... Interesting that you've suddenly added a qualifier to your posts.
That's so you don't make the mistake of using the Old Law in an attempt to justify yourself. You CANNOT be justified by the law.

This^^^ is the reason I tell you that you are a lying idiot and hypocrite. Jesus had no sin. If I do what Jesus did, it's not a sin. The only exception that I can think of is Jesus could judge a soul while I can only judge someone's fruits.

Wow, you truly are delusional.

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her” ( John 8:7)

Until you are sinless, you need to quit calling people the names that you do. You are literally mocking God by putting yourself, a sinful man, on virtually the same level as Jesus.

No you are a huge liar you proved it in your reply to KY. You said you can judge someone by their fruits, well you don't know me at all but you claim to know my fruits. You are a liar.
I know your fruits. They are lies, despising the poor, and hypocrisy. <<The first ones that come to mind.

They are lies, despising the poor, and hypocrisy.

Our nation declared war on poverty almost 60 years ago but we still have the poor among us.

John 12:8 King James Version (KJV)
For the poor always ye have with you;

You seem to be an angry, malicious and bitter person.

Proverbs 14:17 - He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated.

Proverbs 15:1 - A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

James 1:20 - For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Proverbs 29:11 - A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

Proverbs 16:32 - He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Proverbs 14:29 - He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.

James 1:19 - Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

Ephesians 4:26-27 - Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: (Read More...)

Colossians 3:8 - But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Proverbs 19:11 - The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression.

Proverbs 15:18 - A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.

Romans 12:19 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Proverbs 25:28 - He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Proverbs 22:24-25 - Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go: (Read More...)

Ecclesiastes 7:9 - Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

Ephesians 4:25-32 - Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. (Read More...)

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

Psalms 37:8 - Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

Proverbs 29:22 - An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.

Titus 1:7-8 - For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre; (Read More...)

Ephesians 4:31 - Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Galatians 5:22 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Proverbs 14:16 - A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

James 3:17-18 - But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. (Read More...)

Proverbs 12:16 - A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

Ephesians 4:2 - With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

^^^Attempting to justify his despising of the poor.

You ARE a liar, idiot, and hypocrite.

No, just quoting the Words of Jesus who said the poor would always be among us despite the best intentions of man. Man is not God therefore if God has said the poor will always be among us then I accept that as the Word of God. However that doesn't mean I despise the poor. In fact I accept his charge to feed the hungry and clothe the poor.

You fancy yourself as a follower of Jesus and as such justify your ill-temperment and mean-spirited name-calling. Jesus as Lord could have rightly called everyone He encountered on Earth the very words you believe you are ordained by Him to use. However He dealt with people with dignity, grace and compassion and saved His harshest words for those in power. It's a shame you do fancy yourself as His disciple but appear to act nothing like Him.

There is a verse in Matthew with Jesus instructing the disciples to shake the dust from their feet. That is what I am doing now. I will have no further interaction with you. I do pray you will see the effect your words have and that they seemingly do nothing to advance His Kingdom on Earth.

No, just quoting the Words of Jesus who said the poor would always be among us despite the best intentions of man.
^^Irrelevant to the discussion. Do you support the tax cuts by W Bush and your orange jesus that disporportionately favor the rich?

You fancy yourself as a follower of Jesus and as such justify your ill-temperment and mean-spirited name-calling.

It's a shame you do fancy yourself as His disciple but appear to act nothing like Him.
This is why you're an idiot and hypocrite. You do exactly the same thing you're whining about.
There is a verse in Matthew with Jesus instructing the disciples to shake the dust from their feet. That is what I am doing now. I will have no further interaction with you.
You've told that same lie several times. You liar.

^Irrelevant to the discussion. Do you support the tax cuts by W Bush and your orange jesus that disporportionately favor the rich?
Again, how do you cut the federal taxes of someone that doesn’t effectively pay them? We’ve already linked articles and tables multiple times demonstrating this.

And yes. Why would anyone not despise the condition of being poor? Accepting poverty is virtuous??

Again, how do you cut the federal taxes of someone that doesn’t effectively pay them?
Increase EITC, you idiot. Better yet, raise the minimum wage so the present day poor are no longer poor and they actually pay some federal income tax.
Why would anyone not despise the condition of being poor
You don't despise the condition of poverty, you despise the poor.
Accepting poverty is virtuous??
You don't just accept it, you promote it.

Increase EITC, you idiot. Better yet, raise the minimum wage so the present day poor are no longer poor and they actually pay some federal income tax.

You don't despise the condition of poverty, you despise the poor.

You don't just accept it, you promote it.
EITC...Exactly. They dont pay Fed income taxes: you gladly pay them with someone else's money because you want and need poor people. The "war on poverty" is an example of your position being an absolute failure by govt to solve the problem of poverty.

Raise minimum wages?? Sure, raise them and see that it really has no major effect on solving the wage gaps. California, D.C., Illinois, Oregon, New Jersey and Washington are perfect examples. They have some of the highest min wages in the country and have some of the highest homelessness and wage disparities too.

I dont despise the poor. There is always going to be poor people. I despise the people that support the policies that attempt to lock the poor into being poor. YOUR policies. Your simpleton brain just doesn't understand that. Have you not learned anything from your Xenu conference this weekend? Has Tom Cruise not taught you anything about the mindset of succeeding?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Then neither do corporations that make lots of money and pay no federal income taxes.

Correct. If you want them to have "skin in the game", they first have to have skin.
Duuuuuuhhhhhh. Of course Corporations dont pay fed income taxes....their customers are the ones that ultimately pay it through their sales for goods and services. We've only been saying this for...forever. An increase in federal income taxes on businesses only hurts the people buying the goods, ultimately the employees of the company and the investors looking for return on their investment in the business.

Apparently those on public assistance grow their skin fairly quickly. At least that was your comment the other day when you suggested people are not on public assistance long as an excuse for providing it.

Duuuuuuhhhhhh. Of course Corporations dont pay fed income taxes....their customers are the ones that ultimately pay it through their sales for goods and services.
So the corporations and the military have something in common, they're both social welfare systems.
An increase in federal income taxes on businesses only hurts the people buying the goods, ultimately the employees of the company and the investors looking for return on their investment in the business.
Got it.
So the corporations and the military have something in common, they're both social welfare systems.

At least that was your comment the other day when you suggested people are not on public assistance long as an excuse for providing it.
It wasn't a suggestion.

EITC...Exactly. They dont pay Fed income taxes: you gladly pay them with someone else's money because you want and need poor people. The "war on poverty" is an example of your position being an absolute failure by govt to solve the problem of poverty.

Raise minimum wages?? Sure, raise them and see that it really has no major effect on solving the wage gaps. California, D.C., Illinois, Oregon, New Jersey and Washington are perfect examples. They have some of the highest min wages in the country and have some of the highest homelessness and wage disparities too.

I dont despise the poor. There is always going to be poor people. I despise the people that support the policies that attempt to lock the poor into being poor. YOUR policies. Your simpleton brain just doesn't understand that. Have you not learned anything from your Xenu conference this weekend? Has Tom Cruise not taught you anything about the mindset of succeeding?
Excited In Love GIF

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT