ADVERTISEMENT

Texas governor plans to arrest Democrat Lawmakers whon flew to DC to avoid vote on election laws.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Good for him and what chickenshits those Democrats' are avoiding their sworn duty to vote. They gave no choice but to uphold the duty of their office.

And they were also proven hypocrites as they were caught flying without masks on. Gee imagine that liberal Democrat hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: johns1124
There wasn’t a peep from you in 2019 when Republicans in Oregon did the same thing, but I shouldn’t be surprised. You’re nothing but an America-hating partisan hack.

Good on these Democrats… while this only delays the bill being passed by the Trump cultists, at least it shows that they care about our democracy and voting rights.

There wasn’t a peep from you in 2019 when Republicans in Oregon did the same thing, but I shouldn’t be surprised. You’re nothing but an America-hating partisan hack.

Good on these Democrats… while this only delays the bill being passed by the Trump cultists, at least it shows that they care about our democracy and voting rights.
So now you’re in favor of minority rights and filibusters in the legislature?

Well, Oregon should have taken care of the problem. Guess they don't know how to take care of problems as evident by their actions, or lack thereof, over the last year.

Good to see you favor the Filibuster.

The TX governor is going to arrest people in Washington DC? lol

They can be held and made to attend session once they return to Texas.
He stated when they return. Or the morons could just go vote.

They all know they skirted rules around the country. That is why they are nervous.

UGood for him and what chickenshits those Democrats' are avoiding their sworn duty to vote. They gave no choice but to uphold the duty of their office.

And they were also proven hypocrites as they were caught flying without masks on. Gee imagine that liberal Democrat hypocrites.
^^^^insurrection supporter talking about upholding a sworn duty and hypocrites. Idiot. Bigly.

Ah, so it's really an empty threat so everyone can beat their chests and negotiate in secret. Got it.

I'm shocked you haven't brought up Jewish Space Lasers yet.
Just like their empty threat. They are going to have to go back and vote. They know it and we all know it.

You ever taken an oath? I have.
Your oath means NOTHING. When you raised your right hand it was a mockery against everything God and the Constitution represent. You support the insurrection to overthrow a free and fair election, voter suppression, conspiracy theories, lying, keeping wages low for the poor, inability to access healthcare, and a plethora of anti American policies. You treacherous punk.

Your oath means NOTHING. When you raised your right hand it was a mockery against everything God and the Constitution represent. You support the insurrection to overthrow a free and fair election, voter suppression, conspiracy theories, lying, keeping wages low for the poor, inability to access healthcare, and a plethora of anti American policies. You treacherous punk.
wow, such a bitter man? You ever taken an oath? I have a few times. It was my honor to uphold them and still is.

Bitter old fart. Crazy lefty OW.

You're an idiot

wow, such a bitter man? You ever taken an oath? I have a few times. It was my honor to uphold them and still is.

Bitter old fart. Crazy lefty OW.

Angry bitter person. Your opinion is worthless on that matter.

Why are you so bitter?

Angry bitter person. Your opinion is worthless on that matter.

Why are you so bitter?
Why do you equate the truth to bitter??
We all know why....

Why do you equate the truth to bitter??
We all know why....

So, you are making baseless claims and get mad when they call you draft dodger(which I never thought was true).

Took an oath and how about you?

Reactions: Jartard
So, you are making baseless claims and get mad when they call you draft dodger(which I never thought was true).

Took an oath and how about you?
I made no baseless claims. Here are the facts....

All lies. You're a liar.

And you are baseless and miserable.

Having a 2nd religion is the real mockery against everything God represents.

If you have any objectivity to you whatsoever, there is no way you actually believe Democrats care one bit about democracy and voting rights. Democrats have been cheating in elections for over a century. Republicans are just fed up with it and are attempting to stop it.

And you are baseless and miserable.

If you have any objectivity to you whatsoever, there is no way you actually believe Democrats care one bit about democracy and voting rights. Democrats have been cheating in elections for over a century. Republicans are just fed up with it and are attempting to stop it.
You're a lying idiot.

Took my oath. What are you going to do about it?

All these guys from WV denying Democrats don't cheat in elections. hahahah

Republicans are trying to fix it and stop it. I hope they stand strong no matter how much Democrats cry and bitch and whine like spoiled little children.

The TX Dems reportedly were flying to WV and AZ before deciding to land in DC. Something about the filibuster. One of them, while fleeing TX to avoid a vote, must have realized the awkwardness that would have ensude.

Took my oath. What are you going to do about it?

All these guys from WV denying Democrats don't cheat in elections. hahahah

Republicans are trying to fix it and stop it. I hope they stand strong no matter how much Democrats cry and bitch and whine like spoiled little children.
You're a lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT