ADVERTISEMENT

Texas governor plans to arrest Democrat Lawmakers whon flew to DC to avoid vote on election laws.

Your oath means NOTHING. When you raised your right hand it was a mockery against everything God and the Constitution represent. You support the insurrection to overthrow a free and fair election, voter suppression, conspiracy theories, lying, keeping wages low for the poor, inability to access healthcare, and a plethora of anti American policies. You treacherous punk.
If I am ever part of a sedition or insurrection you will know about it and it won't be like the nitwits on Jan 6.

It would be real and a lot of people with me and on the right side of freedom, dumbass

Believe me you would know if I support something.

Reactions: HerdFan76
If I am ever part of a sedition or insurrection you will know about it and it won't be like the nitwits on Jan 6.

It would be real and a lot of people with me and on the right side of freedom, dumbass

This.

We've been fighting insurrectionists for 20 years. Our entire conventional side has been taught COIN.

This.

We've been fighting insurrectionists for 20 years. Our entire conventional side has been taught COIN.
I could see why you got out. The amount of PC bullshit that I hear about now is crazy.

But back to the point, they keep throwing terms like insurrection out like candy. Believe me if there was a real and necessary insurrection or sedition, it won't be what you saw on Jan 6. We know that and most people with common sense know it.

If you have any objectivity to you whatsoever, there is no way you actually believe Democrats care one bit about democracy and voting rights. Democrats have been cheating in elections for over a century. Republicans are just fed up with it and are attempting to stop it.
You might be the least objective person on the board when it comes to politics. You are worse than herdman when it comes to partisanship on here, and that’s saying a lot.

Reactions: extragreen
You might be the least objective person on the board when it comes to politics. You are worse than herdman when it comes to partisanship on here, and that’s saying a lot.
BC and I just give things a dose of reality and we take heat for it. We are not going to apologize for telling the truth.

Reactions: big_country90

Your oath means NOTHING. When you raised your right hand it was a mockery against everything God and the Constitution represent. You support the insurrection to overthrow a free and fair election, voter suppression, conspiracy theories, lying, keeping wages low for the poor, inability to access healthcare, and a plethora of anti American policies. You treacherous punk.

I could see why you got out. The amount of PC bullshit that I hear about now is crazy.

But back to the point, they keep throwing terms like insurrection out like candy. Believe me if there was a real and necessary insurrection or sedition, it won't be what you saw on Jan 6. We know that and most people with common sense know it.

That's exactly what I meant.

Ashley Babbitt climbing, unarmed, through a window is not insurrection. It was stupid and unlawful, but not insurrectionist.

"Insurrection" and "nazi" are now meaningless to the left. They've dumbed it down to nothingness.

You want some COIN? Libs have no fvcking idea what insurrection really means. They think it's a march down main street, where you can wave a flag and then go home and have food delivered to their doorstep. No consequences. It's like college kids declaring themselves communists. I tell you, it's real gawd damn easy to be a communist in America.

You're an idiot.

Ashley Babbitt climbing, unarmed, through a window is not insurrection. It was stupid and unlawful, but not insurrectionist.

"Insurrection" and "nazi" are now meaningless to the left. They've dumbed it down to nothingness.

You want some COIN? Libs have no fvcking idea what insurrection really means. They think it's a march down main street, where you can wave a flag and then go home and have food delivered to their doorstep. No consequences. It's like college kids declaring themselves communists. I tell you, it's real gawd damn easy to be a communist in America.
Biden was on tv today saying we face these threats today and the confederates never breached the capital.

Ugggh Joe you are comparing Jan 6 to the Civil War where a million people died ? A war that lasted 4 years?

People buy into this stuff.

Reactions: Jartard

You're an idiot. January 6th was an insurrection.

Biden was on tv today saying we face these threats today and the confederates never breached the capital.

Ugggh Joe you are comparing Jan 6 to the Civil War where a million people died ? A war that lasted 4 years?

People buy into this stuff.
You're an idiot. You and a bunch of trumptards are trying to minimize what happened and it shows your true colors, and those colors are something other than red, white, and blue.

You're a trumptard and insurrection supporter. Snot.
Again if I ever support an insurrection you will be hiding and you would know about it. Comparing Jan 6 to an insurrection is like calling a rain shower in Wayne a hurricane.

If Jan 6th was an insurrection you'd be hiding in your root cellar, not typing on an internet forum. Look at Jan 6th, then look at Myanmar.

Like I said in a previous post, libs have no idea what COIN is. And EGs quote/reply to me is the perfect example.
You're an idiot. January 6th was an insurrection.

Again if I ever support an insurrection you will be hiding and you would know about it. Comparing Jan 6 to an insurrection is like calling a rain shower in Wayne a hurricane.
You're a trumptard and insurrection supporter. Snot.

Maybe, but at least herdman and I are on the correct side. Everybody knows...it’s not even a secret...that Democrats are cheaters and have always cheated in elections. It’s long past time for Republicans to do something about it.

Maybe, but at least herdman and I are on the correct side. Everybody knows...it’s not even a secret...that Democrats are cheaters and have always cheated in elections. It’s long past time for Republicans to do something about it.
Your a lying trumptard.

Your a lying trumptard.

Tell that to the TX Dems hiding from their vote.

And while you're at it, explain exactly why the dems are running from that vote. Not the headlines, give us the details of the voting bill.

You're a dumb fvck

Tell that to the TX Dems hiding from their vote.

And while you're at it, explain exactly why the dems are running from that vote. Not the headlines, give us the details of the voting bill.
Why should I do that? The Texas dems are not trumptards.

Least valuable poster in forum history.
^^^supports....
Insurrection and attempt to overturn a free and fair United States presidential election.

Low wages for workers.

Voter suppression.

Tax breaks for the wealthy.

Lying.

Stupidity.

Racism.

His own oral flatulence.

^^^supports....
Insurrection and attempt to overturn a free and fair United States presidential election.

Low wages for workers.

Voter suppression.

Tax breaks for the wealthy.

Lying.

Stupidity.

Racism.

His own oral flatulence.
Liberal playbook.

You have nothing else and can add nothing to this forum.

Terrible

Reactions: Jartard
Liberal playbook.

You have nothing else and can add nothing to this forum.

Terrible
I don't need anything else. The thing I have is truth and facts and for you that has no value. You stupid insurrection supporting trumptard liar.

Frank Solich turned out to be a good old shit though.

Wait and see how Ohio U. will really suck now with him gone. Irreplaceable. Good coaches are as scarce as hens' teeth. They'll get some yes man idiot who will be awful. Somebody like Akron has probably.

Now's the time to schedule them. Easy 50-0 win.

Im still waiting on you to show me how Harris "settled" for VP.
Did that fvcktard actually say this?!

The woman who couldn't raise enough support to stay in the primaries and dropped out settled on the token black female pick for VP? 🤣😂🤣😂🤔😂🤣😂🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT