ADVERTISEMENT

That explains it

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
One of my neighbors often walks down the road to talk when he sees me working in my front yard. Nice guy that will do about anything for you. Functionally illiterate, dropped out of high school, disabled, but continually offers to help me with my projects. I always respectfully decline.

I avoid ever discussing anything political because the guy is very opinionated and often gets quite animated in his discussions.

I always assumed he was a Trump supporter but never asked, so I was surprised when he praised Biden in a recent conversation.

While sitting outside here this morning enjoying the sunshine, I believe I have come to a conclusion on why my neighbor supports Joe.

In a prior post, I told of my neighbor’s financial problems. How he lost power, water, and trash service. He also lost his cable. He rigged up an antenna on his roof and was able to pull in one over air channel. PBS.

After the first paragraph, I thought we were about to find out that Geezer and WVUSerg are neighbors.

Geezer has two things going for him. He's best buds with the wife of a U.S. Senator and he has Possum Holler Pizza right down the road.

My Ranch.

I can't wait until a group of us randomly show up at Geezer's house to throw a rager . . . and make sure his female neighbor is with us.
I just acquired an Oscar-Meyer replica hotdog roller cooker. It can cook 8 hot dogs at a time so assuming each person eats 2, I can feed 4 of you. I’m fasting so I won’t need any.

I just acquired an Oscar-Meyer replica hotdog roller cooker. It can cook 8 hot dogs at a time so assuming each person eats 2, I can feed 4 of you. I’m fasting so I won’t need any.
I don't eat meat, so HerMan can bring his wife to eat my food. I hear she loves putting weiners in her mouth, so she may need more than two, which she is used to.

In Appalachian speak, “just down the road” can even mean the next town. And just for clarification, the pizza place is four minutes away because I timed it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT