The agreement between Trump and Taliban is a public document

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Here is the link:

For Biden to blame Trump is wrong and not factual at all

Condition #4 reads:

4. A permanent and comprehensive ceasefire will be an item on the agenda of the intra-Afghan dialogue and negotiations. The participants of intra-Afghan negotiations will discuss the date and modalities of a permanent and comprehensive ceasefire, including joint implementation mechanisms, which will be announced along with the completion and agreement over the future political roadmap of Afghanistan

Therefore, as clearly written in Item 4 the Taliban broke the agreement.

So, for Biden say he had to go buy the agreement is absurdly false. They broke the conditions. We could have come up with a better plan and our own timeline. Joe Biden came up with the August 31 date in order to try to look good and score political points.

He is simply lying.

Last edited:
There's also an agreement that TB would not align with AQ, which was broken. I want to say the same about IS, who they broke out of prison. I'll look that up.

Also, Pentagon journos need to ask about TB casualties. That'll help show whether TB had knowledge of (assumed), IS attack.

There's also an agreement that TB would not align with AQ, which was broken. I want to say the same about IS, who they broke out of prison. I'll look that up.

Also, Pentagon journos need to ask about TB casualties. That'll help show whether TB had knowledge of (assumed), IS attack.
The Taliban let them out of prison. So, they share blame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT