ADVERTISEMENT

Universal Gun Backrgound Checks. A Thwart to the Constitution, Freedom, and the American Way of Life.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
This is a new buzz word. Biden is pushing for it by working through the Attorney General.

Here is the deal with Universal Background Checks. Don't be Fooled.

1)We have background checks already for retail guns sales.

2)Universal Background Checks would be for every private guns sale.

3)You cannot do #2 without knowing who has every gun, where every gun is, and where they move to.

4)#3 Means a Universal Gun Registry. It simply cannot happen without knowing who has every gun and where it is.

5)To Prove #4. How would they know if I sell my hypotherical duaghter a gun? Or my hpothetical neighbor? Or hypothetical cousin? Or if my mother hypothetically gifts me a family heirloom?

6)It equals a gun registry plain and simple. They would have to know where every gun is and where it is every time.

7)They cannot do universal background checks without a gun registry.

8)The next step is confiscation. Read the history of Germany and in particular, Nazi German. Straight out of the Playbook. Brought to you by liberal Democrats.

This is a new buzz word. Biden is pushing for it by working through the Attorney General.

Here is the deal with Universal Background Checks. Don't be Fooled.

1)We have background checks already for retail guns sales.

2)Universal Background Checks would be for every private guns sale.

3)You cannot do #2 without knowing who has every gun, where every gun is, and where they move to.

4)#3 Means a Universal Gun Registry. It simply cannot happen without knowing who has every gun and where it is.

5)To Prove #4. How would they know if I sell my hypotherical duaghter a gun? Or my hpothetical neighbor? Or hypothetical cousin? Or if my mother hypothetically gifts me a family heirloom?

6)It equals a gun registry plain and simple. They would have to know where every gun is and where it is every time.

7)They cannot do universal background checks without a gun registry.

8)The next step is confiscation. Read the history of Germany and in particular, Nazi German. Straight out of the Playbook. Brought to you by liberal Democrats.
All of that is correct

Is your argument that background checks or a gun registry are unconstitutional?

The problem is there's no way to feasibly police private party sales in a country with 150 million + guns. You could quadruple the size of the ATF (one of the smallest federal law enforcement agencies) and still not scratch the surface. It would just be impossible to implement.

Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT