ADVERTISEMENT

Commie-la Harris praises gun laws in Australia which confiscated hundreds of thousands of guns

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Yes. She would love to strip us of our our Constitutional right. A Constitution she SWORE to uphold. Of course, though maybe not as extreme, Pedo-Joe and the entire Democrat party wants to take away, at least, SOME of our rights. They all swore to uphold them, not take them away.

LINK: Commie-la Harris said Australia had 'demonstrated' gun control can work

EXCERPT: "And let us be clear, it does not have to be this way — as our friends in Australia have demonstrated," she continued to applause.

What most gun rights folks can't answer is this: are high levels of gun violence the price we must willingly pay for the right to bear arms?

Look, I'm cool with that. But most folks dance around it. "Mental health", well no shit, every country has people with mental health problems. "Arm yourself", this is no real answer for these mass shooters; dude, you and your conceal-size handgun are going to have a bad day against someone with a semi-auto long gun that has the drop on you....I mean, kuddos for giving it the ol' college try, I would do the same, but I know I'm likely going down and lots of people are getting shot either way.

What I am starting to realize is I deserve the right to own guns, but a lot of people absolutely do not, and it is way too easy for those folks to get guns.

People are dumb and crazy. Not all of them, but lots of them.

I really don't know what the answer is. But I can promise you we better think of some answers if we want the 2A to survive. Not right away, but I give it 20 years tops until enough people have had enough to remove it.

Reactions: 30CAT
What most gun rights folks can't answer is this: are high levels of gun violence the price we must willingly pay for the right to bear arms?

Look, I'm cool with that. But most folks dance around it. "Mental health", well no shit, every country has people with mental health problems. "Arm yourself", this is no real answer for these mass shooters; dude, you and your conceal-size handgun are going to have a bad day against someone with a semi-auto long gun that has the drop on you....I mean, kuddos for giving it the ol' college try, I would do the same, but I know I'm likely going down and lots of people are getting shot either way.

What I am starting to realize is I deserve the right to own guns, but a lot of people absolutely do not, and it is way too easy for those folks to get guns.

I really don't know what the answer is. But I can promise you we better think of some answers if we want the 2A to survive. Not right away, but I give it 20 years tops until enough people have had enough to remove it.

Good point. I agree 100%. I cringe every time something like this happens. You're right. It's coming. To add...If our current laws were being enforced, this may not have happened. This insane person had several red flags and no one did anything about them. The answer isn't more laws, but enforcing the ones we have in place. Let's see if that works before we punish the law-abiding with more laws.

Reactions: KyMUfan
SleauxTard, I've never voted for your orange jesus, Judas Oathbreaker, or Iscariot Oathbreaker.

You voted for a person who took an oath to protect our borders...He did the opposite. He swore to protect my rights...He's trying to take them. You have no problem with "oath breakers" as long as the have the 'D'...Hypocrite.

You voted for a person who took an oath to protect our borders...He did the opposite. He swore to protect my rights...He's trying to take them. You have no problem with "oath breakers" as long as the have the 'D'...Hypocrite.
You're a lying idiot.

Good point. I agree 100%. I cringe every time something like this happens. You're right. It's coming. To add...If our current laws were being enforced, this may not have happened. This insane person had several red flags and no one did anything about them. The answer isn't more laws, but enforcing the ones we have in place. Let's see if that works before we punish the law-abiding with more laws.
As I understand, Maine's Yellow Flag law is weaker than a Red Flag law. And in all honesty, I think police in rural areas are far less likely to utilize these tools, it's just the culture. The laws must be written that it SHALL be enforced, with penalties if it is not enforced. Of course then it is up to the judge to decide to remove the guns, also a point where culture can affect a decision unless the law is written that it MUST be done. And in the end, shit who can't get a gun via non-checked sources after all of that?

We have to have an honest national conversation, us 32% who own guns. The numbers are against us.

Commiela et al don't actually believe this stuff. Just following orders and collecting money.

It's the dolts that actually belive this stuff that are a threat to our democracy and are racist domestic terrorists (voters).

Reactions: 30CAT and GeauxHerd
People are wimps and can’t deal with the “this is the cost”.

The best solution is just not to report it. This didn’t happen as frequently before mass media and when guns were much more accessible. I mean heck they used to sell Thompson machine guns advertised for farmers in the 20s to thwart predators from herds. If you want a military grade rifle today you are looking at 15-20k minimum and registered as a class III dealer and checked on yearly.

I don’t see how red flag laws are even possibly constitutional. What other constitutional right can you have taken away like that without a trial?

20 years would put me near the end if that doesn't happen before. But near life expectancy

I would be old and not much time left.

Good luck . There would be thousands more. If rhe 2nd Amendment goes away we have no country left.

That's a red line in the sand.

I wonder what a good estimate is of how many of these mass shootings are perpetuated by the Democrat party...

I wonder what a good estimate is of how many of these mass shootings are perpetuated by the Democrat party...
The party itself or Democratic voters?

Well, not this one at least, which is probably why there was no thread the day of. The crickets were deafening.

Commiela et al don't actually believe this stuff.
She doesn't believe we should have Australia style gun control? Why wouldn't she?

It doesn't believe it "works"? I'm pretty sure Australia has less gun violence than the US.

Here's what gun rights groups screw up about: there isn't some "evil plan" to take our guns and "enslave" us. Most people are already wage slaves lol, they done got us by the balls. It really is as simple as the majority of people don't understand the culture we grew up, it doesn't make any sense to them why we should have all kinds of guns. Same as we don't understand their culture.

Like I said, we are going to have to have a hard discussion soon.

Commiela et al don't actually believe this stuff. Just following orders and collecting money.

It's the dolts that actually belive this stuff that are a threat to our democracy and are racist domestic terrorists (voters).
If anyone is going to be a true believer on gun control it’s a DA from California.

it doesn't make any sense to them why we should have all kinds of guns.
History is littered with societies that thought the same way. Of course, most of those that couldn't make sense of why they should have a right to "bear arms" ended up with far less freedoms and beholden to the dictators that made the trains run (to the gulags and gas chambers) on time.

As we saw just several weeks ago, seeing innocence butchered in Israel because no one had a weapon to protect themselves. Anyone surprised the same Pro Palestinian ilk happen to also be the same wanting guns removed from a free people?

As we saw just several weeks ago, seeing innocence butchered in Israel because no one had a weapon to protect themselves.

I know they are just movies, but I always laugh at the ones where someone breaks into a home and the homeowner grabs a bat, golf club or a knife. I always think, now would be a good time to have a gun. Just think if those poor people in Israel had a firearm. Could you imagine what would happen to a group if they were to try that here? No one would dare, because they know it's not just our military they have to be concerned with, but also The People. At least The People who are smart enough to excercise their 2nd Amendment right.

People are wimps and can’t deal with the “this is the cost”.

The best solution is just not to report it. This didn’t happen as frequently before mass media and when guns were much more accessible. I mean heck they used to sell Thompson machine guns advertised for farmers in the 20s to thwart predators from herds. If you want a military grade rifle today you are looking at 15-20k minimum and registered as a class III dealer and checked on yearly.
A Tommy gun cost $200 in 1921. That's over $3k inflation adjusted. Farmers didn't buy them, they couldn't afford them. Gangsters could afford them.

Let's not call only full auto weapons "military grade". That's a farce and you know it...and does not help your argument or anyone else's.

The shooter in Maine was on an FBI watch list, had received mental health support, and violated their yellow flag laws.

Libs yell "more laws".

The left are just angry folks. They look for things to be offended by or be angry at. It must be why conservatives are much happier than liberals.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Let's not call only full auto weapons "military grade". That's a farce and you know it...and does not help your argument or anyone else's.
what other weapons are military grade? lemme guess, the dreaded AR15 . . . because it's scary looking to bleeding heart libs like yourself. i've multiple semi-auto hand guns and rifles and just two of them are scary looking. the others are safe in your kind's eyes because they're encased in walnut grained stocks and not blacked out. hmph . . . that blackout thing really gets your kind all the time. damn racists.

Israel ain't the USA. Thank God. Not many places in the world one can live with millions of people who want to exterminate your race living across a fence. Maybe South Korea, but I doubt North Koreans actually hate them.

Look, you won't get an argument out of me for self defense. You can likely convince a suburban mom you need a couple guns, but not a dozen. There's a culture difference. And I don't mean a dozen handguns or scary assault rifles, I mean a dozen different shotguns and "regular" hunting rifles. Hell they probably don't know why you shoot a squirrel and a deer with different guns.

____________________trumptard^^^

The left are just angry folks. They look for things to be offended by or be angry at. It must be why conservatives are much happier than liberals.
Nope. What makes conservatives happy is enjoying being lying idiots.

A Tommy gun cost $200 in 1921. That's over $3k inflation adjusted. Farmers didn't buy them, they couldn't afford them. Gangsters could afford them.

An AR-15 is not military grade and you also know that. What Joe blow can buy at the gun shop is not built to the same standard

Israel ain't the USA. Thank God. Not many places in the world one can live with millions of people who want to exterminate your race living across a fence. Maybe South Korea, but I doubt North Koreans actually hate them.

Look, you won't get an argument out of me for self defense. You can likely convince a suburban mom you need a couple guns, but not a dozen. There's a culture difference. And I don't mean a dozen handguns or scary assault rifles, I mean a dozen different shotguns and "regular" hunting rifles. Hell they probably don't know why you shoot a squirrel and a deer with different guns.
That’s the importance of SCOTUS continually reaffirming the second amendment and keeping liberals off the court.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
We have to have an honest national conversation, us 32% who own guns. The numbers are against us.

And yet you don't get this is one of the reasons for unmitigated immigration into the US that you apparently don't have issue with???

The numbers have never been in favor of freedom....

The+Declaration+of+Independence.jpg

And yet you don't get this is one of the reasons for unmitigated immigration into the US that you apparently don't have issue with???

The numbers have never been in favor of freedom....

The+Declaration+of+Independence.jpg
trumptards are NOT freedom loving patriots.

trumptards are NOT freedom loving patriots.

👆 Supports a party of Nazi, Jew-hating bleaters and leaders. Go ahead and call it a lie, broken record, but it's 100% true and you don't like that. You can't defend it either.

👆 Supports a party of Nazi, Jew-hating bleaters and leaders. Go ahead and call it a lie, broken record, but it's 100% true and you don't like that. You can't defend it either.
You're a lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT