ADVERTISEMENT

The climate alarmists will come out of the woodwork next week around here.

They already started.

Several arrests were made at the Congressional Baseball Game for Charity Wednesday night after people in attendance who appeared to be protesters of climate change stormed the field at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C.

The game, which raises money for local charities in the D.C. area, features Democrats and Republicans from the House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate.

Climate change protesters chanted while holding signs that said "Stop playing games with our future," and they wore shirts that said "End Fossil Fuels" before entering the field.

They already started.

Several arrests were made at the Congressional Baseball Game for Charity Wednesday night after people in attendance who appeared to be protesters of climate change stormed the field at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C.

The game, which raises money for local charities in the D.C. area, features Democrats and Republicans from the House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate.

Climate change protesters chanted while holding signs that said "Stop playing games with our future," and they wore shirts that said "End Fossil Fuels" before entering the field.

Maybe they should have treated them like they did Scalise in the baseball game.

Non-violent protests don’t being about change. This country has a very long history of only changing after violent and destructive protests.

Maybe they should have treated them like they did Scalise in the baseball game.

Non-violent protests don’t being about change. This country has a very long history of only changing after violent and destructive protests.
Must be that New York Appalachian education.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
I took "around here" to mean this board. And there are members here from around the county. Perhaps you should be smarter, as I have no idea where you live. Mid 90s in Davis WV would be 20° above average. It would be like 10° below average in Vegas.
I'm proud of you for finding your mistake.

I took "around here" to mean this board. And there are members here from around the county. Perhaps you should be smarter, as I have no idea where you live. Mid 90s in Davis WV would be 20° above average. It would be like 10° below average in Vegas.
Forecast where I live Saturday? 71. Forecast where I’ll be which is only a ~20 min drive away? 88. California weather is nuts around the coast and mountains.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Forecast where I live Saturday? 71. Forecast where I’ll be which is only a ~20 min drive away? 88. California weather is nuts around the coast and mountains.
The weather sucks around here. You never know what you're going to get. It could be sunny and 73 one day and then suddenly be sunny and 74 the next day.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT