ADVERTISEMENT

The Covid Sham Screwed This Country Up.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
And here we are. What's next? I said at the time what they were doing was the biggest mistake this country has made in our lifetimes. Maybe one of the top mistakes ever. It has not been the same and it may never be.

Reactions: 30CAT
And here we are. What's next? I said at the time what they were doing was the biggest mistake this country has made in our lifetimes. Maybe one of the top mistakes ever. It has not been the same and it may never be.

And that's putting it VERY lightly. Sveral of us refused to wear masks. I remember going into Lowes and they told me to wear a mask or leave. I finished my shopping, checked out and did NOT wear a mask. Turns out, my money was more appreciated than my maskless face. I also conceal carry in all establisments (except for government establishments) including those that say "No concealed weapons allowed." They have to know I'm carrying, first of all and then they can only ask me to leave.

I have recently gone to three different pharmacies seeking information on any new COVID vaccine recommendations. Each time, the pharmacist shrugged his shoulders and told me he didn’t know anything. The scam is over, no one cares, and it is on to the next big thing.

Covid wasn't all a scam!

It did clue Parents in on what the schools were REALLY teaching their kids!

There are 10000 genders + one non-binary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT