ADVERTISEMENT

The Deplorables Eat This Up

C.K. Ocsevol-Evad

Silver Buffalo
Jul 7, 2010
Cheeto sent out this email a few days ago. He claims that the media lies about his approval rating, so to prove it, he sends out a poll to those signed up for his regular emails. Needless to say, the overwhelming percentage of these people are due-hard cheeto fans.

He goes as far as to call it the "Official Presidential Approval Poll." He will then take the results from polling just his own supporters to claim that the media is lying.

Since he has such a big percentage of the uneducated supporting him, many of them are too dumb to understand how this works.

FA8FF7BF-CDA4-4F35-8577-477CB253CEF7_zpsas3tz9e5.jpg

8F1DFDCD-0FFA-4DDA-9102-1739BC978F8F_zpsvsuz8hi4.png

CF578A1B-B364-4472-8287-BE7D266FC310_zpstbmn7omd.png

i can't imagine why anyone would question his approval poll numbers.

It's not the questioning. It's polling his supporters to reach the conclusion of the "Official Presidential Approval Poll."

If you can't understand why that is a issue in what he is polling, ask your local second grader to explain it to you.

It's not the questioning. It's polling his supporters to reach the conclusion of the "Official Presidential Approval Poll."

If you can't understand why that is a issue in what he is polling, ask your local second grader to explain it to you.

it's a fake poll. the data isn't even collected. you end up on a donation page. a second grader could figure that out.

The email was sent out a few days ago. Ask that same second grader to read my original post to you, and you'll see that I mentioned that.

Your tweet is from over two months ago.

Christ. Why even do you even bother to try?

But let's say this "poll" is the same format as that one you mentioned from months ago. We then have a sitting president lying to his supporters claiming that he cares about their beliefs and thoughts while claiming it as an "official presidential poll," when in reality, it's simply a manipulation to get money out of them.

Good thing the deplorables are so lacking in education.

"Why even do you even bother to try?"

you sound more and more like Fever

the email is sent out constantly. it's a spam email looking for donations and morons. it is obviously working.

since you are new to email spam, i'd stay clear of the ones asking for your social security number in exchange for "HUGE AMERICAN MONEY RICHES".

the email is sent out constantly. it's a spam email looking for donations and morons. it is obviously working.

No, it's not. Do you think I just randomly received it or am getting my info from elsewhere?

I've mentioned his emails numerous times on here since last summer. He didn't send out an "official presidential poll" constantly. He's never sent out that poll over the last 9 months.

Shiiit, I just looked at what you linked. It's a "media accountability survey." God damn, straw man. You're now bullshitting entirely different things. It's not even the same poll! He isn't lying in that one about what it is. There is nothing wrong with that first poll.

Are you purposely lying with your attempts or just too dumb to know what the hell you are even arguing about?

since you are new to email spam, i'd stay clear of the ones asking for your social security number in exchange for "HUGE AMERICAN MONEY RICHES".

Dude. You realize you're talking to a guy that bought a used cell phone from some dude in the 'hood that he met on Craigslist or some sh*t? Of course he's clicking those links.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
so the email indicates you received it (Today 5:31 p.m.) yet you manged to post about it here at 4:05 p.m.

"Do you think I just randomly received it..."

no, i think you are full of shit.

Straw Man

so the email indicates you received it (Today 5:31 p.m.) yet you manged to post about it here at 4:05 p.m.

"Do you think I just randomly received it..."

no, i think you are full of shit.

Straw Man

Yes, because I screenshotted it when it came in. So, it I'll always say "today" on it even if I post it a year later.

This is what it shows now:

B9E8833D-9646-47F3-A98E-BE514A185F04_zpsycsmghhb.png

E759949B-898F-42BA-97D7-95D38CFD1954_zpszdfbzuim.jpg

You're getting as bad as 30Pussy used to be when he first started on the smack board a decade ago. Every attempt he made monstrously blew up as a failure.

I'm losing track of how many swings and misses you have in this thread. Just in the last couple of hours, you posted a bogus poll acting like it was the same one I posted. Wrong! You then claimed he sends that "official presidential approval poll" out constantly. Wrong! Then, you claimed I was full of shit since the screenshot of the email said "today" on it. Well, I just shied you that you were wrong again.

As I said, just stop. At some point, a guy should be embarrassed enough about being constantly wrong that he steps away and tries to save what little pride and credibility he has left, if any.

Says the guy with 40,000 posts over the last few years.

Don't tell Drew that! He was mad that I received an email and screenshotted it on Tuesday, yet didn't take the time to post about it until days later.
Yehh most of mine are not doctoral style wind bagged rants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT