ADVERTISEMENT

The Emmys

Let's face it. White people cannot sing and dance like Black people.

Those white people listed are decent, but overall, whites with talent make up a small percentage of the white population. Most blacks have talent. Plus, those white people for the most part are trying to pretend to be black. Beiber is just a prick that would be a nobody if it weren't for Usher.

Let's just be happy that we white people got the most important thing, and that's being well hung.

Bieber, Swift, Adele, Gomez

White faces that do black music.

You're an idiot.

Swift is a pure pop/country artist. She has two records - one which was a remix and one being her most recent single - which have elements of urban music. Other than that, she is pure pop and country.

Adele has a soulful voice which doesn't translate to being "black music." Her records are historical pop ballads with a soulful voice.

Bieber and Gomez are pop artists. They may have added more urban elements to their sound as they have gotten older, but they don't do black music.

Reactions: 19MU88
So wait Pop isnt whiteface on Black music?

If you didnt know what Adele looked like you would think she was a Black Women.

Bieber does Black Music.

Swift is transitioning to Black. You just admitted it.

Gomez does sound Hispanic but she does use Urban Elements.

Conservatives paint a picture that Cali and NY are terrible places with people that are out of touch. Yet.. They vote for an ultra elite New Yorker. That's like wiping before you poop... It doesn't make sense.
it makes sense if you aren't an idiot.

non liberal, non politician, American first, not Hillary.....simple choice.

Bieber does Black Music.

when you say black music...you mean like Swing Low Sweet Chariot?

It makes sense if you're a moron.

Liar, no experience, rich first. Bad choice. Sad. Bigly.

That's the whole thing about Trump I don't get. A NYC billionaire is going to be the savior? I still can't believe people fell for that shit.
what i truly don't get is that you don't get that it wasn't about trump. dems put hillary up against him. think about this, RD: the "best" candidate the dems put out there lost to donald fvcking trump. now, hind sight always 20/20, but the dems could have picked one of a shit load of other candidates and cleaned house. however, they chose a fvcking cvnt bitch with baggage and thought they'd win because, well, it was time to put a woman in the white house. afterall, they had just successfully put the first black in, why not try a woman? next time, find a woman without so much damn baggage who isn't a royal fvcking cvnt.

it was all about voting against her, not necessarily voting for a "savior".

Last edited:

Qzn5XLK.gif

The Hillary baggage is a delusion created by 30 years of conservative lies.
regardless, it's there. and, she's a cvnt bitch from hell, no matter how you slice it, at least in the eyes of enough voters in the right places to keep her out. at some point, like it or not, perception becomes reality, and that's exactly what happened with her. all the "conservative lies" about her (even though she hasn't been in politics for 30 years) became truth in the voters mind and the email scandal she brought on herself was the icing on the cake. no matter how you look at it, the dems were too stupid to put someone out there who had a chance, yet they actually thought they did. shows how fvckin' stupid they are.

Well Rock and Roll is technically Black music also

Bieber does Black Music.

Rock hasn't been black music since the 60's. That's like claiming the NBA is technically a white guy's sport. But by all means, claim pop music.

Never once have I heard Adele & thought, black chic.

Bieber makes black music that middle school girls like.

You can have Taylor Swift. Only she actually plays instruments so that acquisition might be troubled.

Gomez uses urban elements all right. Uses them to stay relevant.

No. Madonna, Britney Spears, Bieber, etc. are as mainstream pop as you can get. Their music isn't "black music."

Somebody's voice isn't the deciding factor of if they do black music or not. Her music is almost all pop ballads.

Her first few albums were country. That's why they were always counted as country sales, on country charts, up for country awards, etc.

what i truly don't get is that you don't get that it wasn't about trump. dems put hillary up against him. think about this, RD: the "best" candidate the dems put out there lost to donald fvcking trump. now, hind sight always 20/20, but the dems could have picked one of a shit load of other candidates and cleaned house. however, they chose a fvcking cvnt bitch with baggage and thought they'd win because, well, it was time to put a woman in the white house. afterall, they had just successfully put the first black in, why not try a woman? next time, find a woman without so much damn baggage who isn't a royal fvcking cvnt.

it was all about voting against her, not necessarily voting for a "savior".

No offense, but this is a load of horseshit. Maybe YOU cast an anti-Hillary vote, but Trump went all rock star and was packing arenas. And it wasn't some GOP base phenomenon. He ran against the party platform. People were cheering for him like teen girls for Elvis back in the 50s. Very cult of personality like.

Same goes for Sanders. Packed arenas while running against his party. People are indeed looking for a savior.

regardless, it's there. and, she's a cvnt bitch from hell, no matter how you slice it, at least in the eyes of enough voters in the right places to keep her out. at some point, like it or not, perception becomes reality, and that's exactly what happened with her. all the "conservative lies" about her (even though she hasn't been in politics for 30 years) became truth in the voters mind and the email scandal she brought on herself was the icing on the cake. no matter how you look at it, the dems were too stupid to put someone out there who had a chance, yet they actually thought they did. shows how fvckin' stupid they are.

You don't get to hide behind "Hillary was this or that". None of it's true and you have to face the fact that cheetos is the worst candidate and worst president in our lifetime, maybe ever, and you helped put him in office. You and all those who did the same thing owe the United States and the world a bigger apology than you can muster.

If Taylor Swift is country, then I'm the Pope.

Pop country is much more accurate. And now pretty much straight pop.

I've never heard more than a few seconds of Bieber or Gomez.

Adele...I like her music. And I'd hit it.
I love your honesty about the women you would bang. Not a common trait found today.

Hell, I would bang her too. Just because your honesty inspires me. Bunch of damn liars on here.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You don't get to hide behind "Hillary was this or that". None of it's true and you have to face the fact that cheetos is the worst candidate and worst president in our lifetime, maybe ever, and you helped put him in office. You and all those who did the same thing owe the United States and the world a bigger apology than you can muster.
If he was the worst candidate ever how did Hillary still lose to him

Reactions: 19MU88
again, it's not about whether any of it is true or not, it's about perception becoming reality. and, it did . . . and, she lost because of it.

another day goes by and i'm that much more happy she lost. and, i make no apologies to you beta cuck libs for your shed tears. in fact, i only laugh harder at you.

No offense, but this is a load of horseshit. Maybe YOU cast an anti-Hillary vote, but Trump went all rock star and was packing arenas. And it wasn't some GOP base phenomenon. He ran against the party platform. People were cheering for him like teen girls for Elvis back in the 50s. Very cult of personality like.

Same goes for Sanders. Packed arenas while running against his party. People are indeed looking for a savior.
yeah, i see what you're saying. but, if you think i'm the only one in america that voted against clinton or that a vast majority believed trump is/was some sort of savior vs voting against her, your brains have turned to shit. but, yeah, his rallies had a pile more people coming out in support of him than those of clinton's, huh?

again, it's not about whether any of it is true or not, it's about perception becoming reality. and, it did . . . and, she lost because of it.

another day goes by and i'm that much more happy she lost. and, i make no apologies to you beta cuck libs for your shed tears. in fact, i only laugh harder at you.

What about the ones who are happy she lost but hate DT

No, perception did not become reality. You and others simply believed a bunch of lies, which means you are deluded. Of course that's nothing new for conservatives. But in this particular case, you are so deluded that you willingly voted for a president who has no experience, who is the biggest liar to ever hold the office (and you knew that before you voted for him), and who has no respect for the office. No, it's not that Hillary was a bad candidate, it's not that Cheetos ran a good campaign, it's the fact that there are enough morons like you who swallowed his nonsense while washing it down with him having an R beside his name. You want to know what's wrong with America? Look in the mirror.

yeah, i see what you're saying. but, if you think i'm the only one in america that voted against clinton or that a vast majority believed trump is/was some sort of savior vs voting against her, your brains have turned to shit. but, yeah, his rallies had a pile more people coming out in support of him than those of clinton's, huh?

Good God. Of course I don't lump every voter in. But there was a very unique phenomenon last election with Trump and Sanders. I have seen nothing like it in my lifetime. I'm actually bummed I couldn't make it to a rally for either of them.

No, perception did not become reality. You and others simply believed a bunch of lies, which means you are deluded. Of course that's nothing new for conservatives. But in this particular case, you are so deluded that you willingly voted for a president who has no experience, who is the biggest liar to ever hold the office (and you knew that before you voted for him), and who has no respect for the office. No, it's not that Hillary was a bad candidate, it's not that Cheetos ran a good campaign, it's the fact that there are enough morons like you who swallowed his nonsense while washing it down with him having an R beside his name. You want to know what's wrong with America? Look in the mirror.
idiot, apparently you don't understand the phrase, "perception becomes reality", as you contradict yourself in the first two sentences of your response. "no, perception didn't become reality", yet, "you and others believed a bunch of lies". that's the point, dumbass. perception became reality in peoples minds, and they believed what you indicate is a bunch of lies . . . i.e. the perception of her being a piece of shit became a reality of her being a piece of shit in their minds and they voted against her.

again, i didn't cast my vote for DT, although i know you'll call me a liar, don't believe it, yada yada. at the end of the day, though, i'm tickled shitless he's the president instead of the lying conniving cvnt. and, i enjoy rubbing it in your face daily and watchin you get all up in arms raising hell about cheetos. your red ass is my entertainment.

Good God. Of course I don't lump every voter in. But there was a very unique phenomenon last election with Trump and Sanders. I have seen nothing like it in my lifetime. I'm actually bummed I couldn't make it to a rally for either of them.
yes, god is good.

idiot, apparently you don't understand the phrase, "perception becomes reality

I'd agree with you if you said that lack of perception has become reality. Which is why I said you're deluded.

again, i didn't cast my vote for DT, although i know you'll call me a liar, don't believe it, yada yada. at the end of the day, though, i'm tickled shitless he's the president instead of the lying conniving cvnt. and, i enjoy rubbing it in your face daily and watchin you get all up in arms raising hell about cheetos. your red ass is my entertainment.

Everyone knew either hillary or cheetos was going to be elected. When you and others either vote for cheetos or against hillary, or if you voted for someone who didn't have a chance, or even if you didn't vote at all, your guilty of assisting cheetos to become president. You're guilty. And while you think you're laughing at me and rubbing it in my face, you prove yet again that you are what's wrong with America. When you have more enjoyment from my distaste for cheetos than you have regard for your country, it's not me that needs help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT