ADVERTISEMENT

The Leftist No-Fun Police Strike Again

Repeat thread, but I wonder how much the vape producers dumped into this one.

I’m fine with bans on advertising, public indoor smoking, etc, but this is just more prohibition and that doesn’t work.
Agree. Vaping is legal and many states are legalizing marijuana. I wish the administration would tackle more important issues first.

Last edited:
Fvck that no smoking period should be allowed in restaurants ever
And for damn sure no smoking weed allowed in restaurants even if it's legalized.

That shit stinks so fvcking bad. I hate it when getto ass people come into restaurants smelling like a pack of skunks. Probably some shit that hippy @Raoul Duke MU would do.

Reactions: Jartard
And for damn sure no smoking weed allowed in restaurants even if it's legalized.

That shit stinks so fvcking bad. I hate it when getto ass people come into restaurants smelling like a pack of skunks. Probably some shit that hippy @Raoul Duke MU would do.
The liberal mods have been quiet on here since banning Michigan.

Probably some shit that hippy @Raoul Duke MU would do.
I've said it here before, I smoked my last cig on the way to the hospital with a heart attack.

Now that I do not smoke, it is amazing how I never realized just how fvcking bad those things stink. That is why I fully support banning smoking in restaurants, you cannot properly enjoy your food when what you smell is disgusting. Maybe make a rule that only shitty restaurants allow smoking, you could smoke in Applebee's, for example. Herdman would be delighted.

Back to the OP...shit like this from Democrat idiots is why people vote for Republican idiots.

Let’s include patrons too, but there must be a weight limit as well.
While I'm not totally against this idea for personal reasons, in the interest of freedom, I say let them all out. Free the boobies.

titties-titties-everywhere-jsj113.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT