ADVERTISEMENT

The mystique of the Nov. 14th game.

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
The announcers made a comment that the football gods were smiling on the Herd late in the game. I believe it was after Penny's second fumble recovery. This team needed some breaks, and got them. On that second recovery, the ball was in the GS defender's hand and just inexplicably squirted out. Just after that, a line drive punt that looked like it was going to roll through endzone just died on the 2-yard line. Those were crucial plays in the game. Maybe it's not the football gods, but it sure felt like something intervened in our favor.

The announcers made a comment that the football gods were smiling on the Herd late in the game. I believe it was after Penny's second fumble recovery. This team needed some breaks, and got them. On that second recovery, the ball was in the GS defender's hand and just inexplicably squirted out. Just after that, a line drive punt that looked like it was going to roll through endzone just died on the 2-yard line. Those were crucial plays in the game. Maybe it's not the football gods, but it sure felt like something intervened in our favor.
The players and coaches always get extra amped for this game. Porter was a man possessed last night. I mean on that one play he tackled the QB and the RB at the same time. It was one of the more impressive things I have ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT