ADVERTISEMENT

The New York Subway Shooter Story is Going to Disappear

I love how quiet everyone was on this board until the suspect was name.
Lefties were hoping it was a MAGA hat wearing anti-vax white guy
Righties were hoping it was Muslim or at the very least a black dude.

They will come out and demand gun control. They already used the term extended magazine.

If he would have been a white guy from Arkansas it would be all over the place.

Reactions: johns1124
Has there ever been a study done on which race(s) and/or which political affiliation most gun crimes are committed by? I really don’t believe the results would be all that surprising, nor do I believe it would even be that close. Just for fun, someone should look that up. It could be the most lopsided case study ever.

And for the idiots of the board, I’m saying that white Republicans hardly ever commit gun crimes.

Now…cue an NPR article…

Has there ever been a study done on which race(s) and/or which political affiliation most gun crimes are committed by? I really don’t believe the results would be all that surprising, nor do I believe it would even be that close. Just for fun, someone should look that up. It could be the most lopsided case study ever.

And for the idiots of the board, I’m saying that white Republicans hardly ever commit gun crimes.

Now…cue an NPR article…
FBI crime statistics tell us exactly who commits the overwhelming majority of violent crime. Coincidentally, also the democrats' most reliable voting bloc. Any attempt to "curb gun violence" by dems is a plan to confiscate guns from peaceful, civilized people and will have no effect whatsoever in actually addressing the violence problem in America.

Black males between the ages of 15 and 50 (about 3% of the population) commit more than 56% of all violent crime in America. That is a staggering statistic, and anyone with any pattern recognition and IQ above 80 who notices this trend is a domestic terrorist.

FBI crime statistics tell us exactly who commits the overwhelming majority of violent crime. Coincidentally, also the democrats' most reliable voting bloc. Any attempt to "curb gun violence" by dems is a plan to confiscate guns from peaceful, civilized people and will have no effect whatsoever in actually addressing the violence problem in America.

Black males between the ages of 15 and 50 (about 3% of the population) commit more than 56% of all violent crime in America. That is a staggering statistic, and anyone with any pattern recognition and IQ above 80 who notices this trend is a domestic terrorist.
You're an idiot.

CNN, on their front page has accross their page, at this moment, two stories about Ukraine, a story about Rudy Guiianni unlocking phones for prosectutors in regard to Ukraine. And tucked in the middle of the page, surrounded by more crap about Ukraine and Trump an article on the shooting in NY.

CNN giving a play by play in Ukraine and Rudy Guilianni and But Trump articles and they start to bury this less than 24 hrs later.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Thanks for that well thought out and fact filled response.
You're welcome. If you believe "Black males between the ages of 15 and 50 (about 3% of the population) commit more than 56% of all violent crime in America", then you are in fact an idiot.

I don’t understand. Are you saying black males don’t commit 56% of violent crime?

278405986_8164484553577192_7323018038283626096_n.jpg

Blacks were 56.5% of known murder offenders in 2020 FBI crime stats. Blacks are 15 to 20 times more likely per capita to perpetrate mass shootings than all other Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT