The Official greed Appreciation Thread

'How thoughtful. Thank you' - @extragreen
360_F_574407807_xxiiXz10tdQQpEqDWhRBZBAjlJCGxQ2i.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
greed, you're an idiot
You're a coward.

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

You're a coward.

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
How am I a coward? You keep posting my type written words. Still waiting for you, coward.

I have Trump
U have mush brains Biden

Bet is null if either aren't on the ticket as their party's nominee.

You're a coward.

MichiganHerd said:
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Oh no no no. Coward. This is the bet...

IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet.

The Official Wager

I have Trump
U (greed) have mush brains Biden

Loser is permanently banned from Pullman Square.

You want to know how I know greed is a COWARD? He's here.

Reactions: GeauxHerd and 30CAT
The Official Wager

I have Trump

You're the second coward that has attempted to change a bet. Here is the bet, YOU wrote the bet, moron...

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids

The Official Wager

I have Trump

As Bobby Pruett used to say to greed, if you're scared, get a dog, coward

• Haha
As Bobby Pruett used to say to greed, if you're scared, get a dog, coward
You're the second coward that has attempted to change a bet. Here is the bet, YOU wrote the bet, moron...

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids

MichiganHerd said:
That's exactly what he did say. He has trump. Don't be a little bitch and puss out. If you're so confident then put some skin in the game. A bet where only one person has skin in the game is no bet at all

That's exactly what he did say. He has trump. Don't be a little bitch and puss out. If you're so confident then put some skin in the game. A bet where only one person has skin in the game is no bet at all
Nah, he'd rather make permaban bets with as many others as possible while using his one account as collateral, which makes all his bets null and void in the end, ensuring the safety of his account.

MichiganHerd said:
**** off

You idiot. How can I be pussing out when I AM the one who reminded him of the bet. The original bet has NOTHING to do with Biden. The 2 sentences below in bold were never part of the bet Snotlicker himself offered. You idiot.

The Official Wager

I have Trump

It's a damn good thing Colonel Sanders passed away, or greed would be in trouble.

Could you imagine the Colonel chasing after greed out Wayne?

greed be high stepping like Deon and running faster than a you know what on election day.

There goes greed down the alley. Bock, bock, bocking away, with eight different religious bibles in his hands, praying to multiple gods that the Colonel can't catch him.

• Haha
Reactions: Marshall Jeff
My bet proposition - Joe Biden will not be the President past January 20th 2025. Takers?

Greed will get himself booted from here. Give it time.

Not sure if I will go to bat for him him again because of the way he treats the forum members.

every time eg posts he reminds all of us why we don’t vote for democrats

• Love
It's a damn good thing Colonel Sanders passed away, or greed would be in trouble.

Could you imagine the Colonel chasing after greed out Wayne?

greed be high stepping like Deon and running faster than a you know what on election day.

There goes greed down the alley. Bock, bock, bocking away, with eight different religious bibles in his hands, praying to multiple gods that the Colonel can't catch him.

MichiganHerd said:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT