ADVERTISEMENT

The only chance to not be an idiot

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Let's say Biden becomes as good a president as Obama was. Gets out of the way and lets the economy roll again with cheap gas and restocks the shelves by 2024.

Trump comes back and tries to run again, but by then we're all unmasked and the fake bird flu is a distant memory. This is all kind of dreamy, I know, but just saying. Anyhow, Trump comes back to try to run again in 2024. Memories of shutdowns, lockdowns, masks, etc. resurface.

I may have to vote for Biden then. I'd be afraid that Trump would get back in there and want us to put the masks back on and stay home like we did when he was president before.

All I have to do is vote for Biden and I'm no longer an idiot. Until I do it though, idiot forever. I'm kind of sad about being one.

All the Dems had to do was end the bullshit and get out of the way. Shore up the border, talk tough to the Chinks. Then, sit back and do nothing really. Not sure what they are trying to do but, they have really screwed up most everything. Biden could have been a hero. But, I have never seen an organization screw something up so bad.

I almost think I just have to be an idiot though.

This politics stuff is like football and baseball. I don't think there's really any way I can ever root for Michigan, root for the Braves or Dodgers or vote for a Democrat for real. I voted for Hillary in the '08 primary, but that was just to try to keep Obama out.

When the real time comes, I'm really too old and set in my ways to root for other laundry now. Probably an idiot forever then. The only way out of being an idiot is to vote Democrat. This means many Scientologists must be idiots then, because you know some of them are voting Republican.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT