ADVERTISEMENT

& the Paul Bunyon stays with.....

MSU. Wow. I know not Herd related, but just heartbreak in the Big House......
My mouth was hanging open like most Michigan fans. I couldn't believe what I saw. It would have still been good if the punter had just dropped down with the ball.

I just read the kid the ran in the TD had to be taken the hospital immediately for a hip injury. Also read someone had a heart attack at end inside stadium. What a ending.

hindsight being 20/20...

with 10 seconds to go and the ball just across mid field put your fastest most sure hands guy in the backfield and let the QB hand him the ball. block like normal and run around for 8 seconds...

Reactions: Herd In the Plains
Or better yet, "hey punter fall on the fvcking ball." Punters and kickers have one job to do and it absolutely pisses me off when they completely fvck up a play.

Or better yet, "hey punter fall on the fvcking ball." Punters and kickers have one job to do and it absolutely pisses me off when they completely fvck up a play.

the more i watch that replay the more i wonder how much money the punter had on MSU...

I was at the game in Ann Arbor, was absolutely heartbreaking to watch and be there for it and I am not even a Michigan fan.

Coaches need to get more creative with running out the clock. They easily could have ran off 10 more seconds over a combined three plays and not even had to punt.

On the situation on 4th down, do what Andy said. You can even commit the most egregious holding penalties to waste more time because the yardage doesn't matter. If they accept the penalty, you get to do it again with less time on the clock.

Punting is one of the most dangerous things you can do in that situation.

Reactions: andy4theherd
I don't have a strong like or dislike for either school, but I laughed because Jim Harbaugh is a whiny a$$hole.

I did feel bad for the kid though, but geez, just fall on the ball.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT