ADVERTISEMENT

The pitch of the roof was too sloped???

Big crock.of shit. Even if it was you van set up scaffolding or use a cherry picker or boom truck. But the pitched roof excuse is bullshit.

But the pitched roof excuse is bullshit.
I agree. From the pictures of that building, the pitch looks much flatter than the typical 3/12 or 4/12 pitch found on residential structures. Fairly easy to walk across those pitches.

I agree. From the pictures of that building, the pitch looks much flatter than the typical 3/12 or 4/12 pitch found on residential structures. Fairly easy to walk across those pitches.
and *gasp*, flatter than the roof agents were actually on.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
She should be fired for that comment alone.
Agreed. I wasn't on board with the immediate cries to fire or investigate her because, practically speaking, she was likely pretty far removed from specific, on-the-ground decision-making that occurred during and in relation to the event. However, that comment was an absolute lie that undermines any and all credibility the SS has going forward.

Reactions: 30CAT
It's a crock.

More (though anonymous) sources are coming forward. I'm seeing that a local sniper unit was initially going to be on the roof, but instead went inside. One source said it was due to heat. another just said they went to the 2nd floor window instead.

Secret service is just F.O.S. on this roof pitch thing. This isn't an OSHA inspection.

It's a crock.

More (though anonymous) sources are coming forward. I'm seeing that a local sniper unit was initially going to be on the roof, but instead went inside. One source said it was due to heat. another just said they went to the 2nd floor window instead.

Secret service is just F.O.S. on this roof pitch thing. This isn't an OSHA inspection.

The SS fired back at him while stationed on a roof no more sloped than the roof Crooks was on.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
This is looking like Vegas 2.0.

We're just expected to swallow that this kid radicalized himself, learned how to build a bomb, and was able to get a clear shot off on a POTUS without any help or digital footprint or help? I really hope someone releases what was found in his home/phone or on his ISP.

Last edited:
One source said it was due to heat
I was just going to say this.

Local cops probably didn't want to be on a hot roof, used the slope of the roof as an excuse.
This is looking like Vegas 2.0.
Why do mass shooters have to make sense or have a motive?

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.png

And if it comes out that they were told to get off the roof for “safety “ reasons, what will you say, Raoul?

I was just going to say this.

Local cops probably didn't want to be on a hot roof, used the slope of the roof as an excuse.

Why do mass shooters have to make sense or have a motive?

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.png

I don't care so much about a motive/sense making of it all..., i'm more interested in if anyone helped him and the screw ups.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
And if it comes out that they were told to get off the roof for “safety “ reasons, what will you say, Raoul?
I've already noted that you can deny access to a roof without being on the roof. Access to the roof is the issue here. How hard is it to post a couple cops on each side of a building?

Reactions: GeauxHerd
I've already noted that you can deny access to a roof without being on the roof. Access to the roof is the issue here. How hard is it to post a couple cops on each side of a building?

agree.

and also lack of comms between people on stage and when people saw a dude on the roof. As soon as there's an unidentified person on that roof you'd get POTUS off the stage. Why wait one second?

Unreal.

and also lack of comms between people on stage and when people saw a dude on the roof. As soon as there's an unidentified person on that roof you'd get POTUS off the stage. Why wait one second?
Interagency comm incapability? Who saw him first? The locals is what I understand. I also understand there would be only a couple of locals that could communicate with SS, that's it. If they are standing around bullshitting with their dicks in their hands, you've got problems.

Interagency communication is ALWAYS an issue. There should be a combined command post because of that (this is basic firefighting stuff for mutual aid situations, surely LE can do this). I wonder if there was.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Interagency comm incapability? Who saw him first? The locals is what I understand. I also understand there would be only a couple of locals that could communicate with SS, that's it. If they are standing around bullshitting with their dicks in their hands, you've got problems.

Interagency communication is ALWAYS an issue. There should be a combined command post because of that (this is basic firefighting stuff for mutual aid situations, surely LE can do this). I wonder if there was.

That's my understanding as well.

I think that's where the breakdown is. If deputy Bob sees the kid on the roof it seems there are too many steps to alerting the team on the podium.

Plus, if it's a high risk target, at some point you just need more highly trained people and not local people, right?

With all that said...don't they do this a million times a year. All of these SS details and all of these campaign rallies...this should not be a new battle ground for them. Even with some low IQ local cop, they should do better than this.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
The news is now reporting that the building in question has a 1/12 pitch. That is only a bit above flat.

The news is now reporting that the building in question has a 1/12 pitch. That is only a bit above flat.
I was just coming here to post that there’s no way it was more than 2/12 and likely 1/12. Just go and look at big Butler metal building kits online. That’s all that building basically is, a cheap manufacturing building.

how long before we start seeing some of these outspoken local politicians and police representatives committing suicide?

It all started with planning. There was also an obvious training issue.

The planning was perfect. I mean they got the shooter on the roof, only 130 yards out and with a clear line of sight and gave him plenty of time to set up.

Reactions: 30CAT
DEI director Loucious Hires said when every Secret Service agent makes DEI a 'mission imperative' the agency will have 'achieved our ultimate goal'

This, after the assassination atttempt.

Today's left and its agenda is destroying our country.

The Party of Hate....That's today's left.

Wild story. I made a questionable comment about Biden on social media and had the secret service come to talk to me. I was in my front yard when they arrived. I was able to evade them by running up my neighbor’s wheel chair ramp and it was too steep for them to follow me. True story folks. I’m serious.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Wild story. I made a questionable comment about Biden on social media and had the secret service come to talk to me. I was in my front yard when they arrived. I was able to evade them by running up my neighbor’s wheel chair ramp and it was too steep for them to follow me. True story folks. I’m serious.
Great effort! Putrid execution.

He flew a drone too.

If this was a movie it would be too far fetched to believe how incompetent the SS was. Id think The Rock was more believable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT