ADVERTISEMENT

The regime is terrified of losing control of the narrative

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
So in response to Musk taking over twitter and allowing the plebs to speak, the regime is creating a Ministry of Truth. Honest to ****ing god, these corrupt kleptocrat statists are beyond reproach. Vile, disgusting filth who should be thrown out of power immediately.

And they call us names. They are damn control freaks and power hungry people. How far will they go? Just think what they would like to do. They are vermin.
From the federal government all the way down to municipal governments, millions of bureaucrats whose existence is for the sole purpose of robbing Americans of their treasure and freedom. We need a revolution.

Imagine time-travelling John Adams or James Madison seeing this monstrosity that has become of our once-great nation. Riddled with 3rd worlders, crime everywhere, a surveillance state, 60% of everything we earn stolen by a looting government.

From the federal government all the way down to municipal governments, millions of bureaucrats whose existence is for the sole purpose of robbing Americans of their treasure and freedom. We need a revolution.

Imagine time-travelling John Adams or James Madison seeing this monstrosity that has become of our once-great nation. Riddled with 3rd worlders, crime everywhere, a surveillance state, 60% of everything we earn stolen by a looting government.
It is amazing how big government is. I was talking to a county. Not going to say where. But, a fairly rural county. One of their higher ups told me during the first phase of Covid relief they got $19 million dollars. That was the initials input of money to a small county. Now, how much do you think these big population centers got? How much of that has been wasted? And, they way govt budgets. Use it or lose it? Who does that? And, they considener to getting a budget incrase or the incrase they are shooting for a a budget cut or label it that way. That was round one.

I have a friend who works at the postal service. He said it is the most bizarre place and full of unproductive people. I am not talking the mail carriers but, their large amdin and support staff. He told me during Coivd they sent them all home. They lost track with people for weeks at a time. Couldn't say antying because they would cry racism or file a complaint. He said for awhile he caught on to the game. He would literraly send some emails and reports and 7 am. Go nap or do whatever until mid morning. Make sure there were no emails he had to answer and then go do whatever he wanted the rest of the day. He did it for a year. And, he was one of the more productive ones. He would literrally go play golf 2 or 3 days a week during his "work" day. No accoutability. He sid others didn't even do shit for weeks at a time. No wonder they are broke.

Where oh where is our resident "libertarian" when there is such a blatant overreach of government powers over its citizens???

• Fight against federal overreach and government spying programs.

Where oh where is our resident "libertarian" when there is such a blatant overreach of government powers over its citizens???

• Fight against federal overreach and government spying programs.
Waiting on a Repub to be in the WH??

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT