ADVERTISEMENT

The Rock crumbles

Herd-nificent

Gold Buffalo
Mar 13, 2007
High ankle sprain and now fractured disk. Looking at red shirt year.

Sad for him, sad for team.

Red shirt year....if I'm advising this young man, we are sitting for a year to get healthy, then hit the draft. It's time to get paid.

I think he will have to prove his body will last through a complete season of college ball before the Pro teams will be interested.

You can't fracture a disk. It's not bone. You can rupture a disk get a bulging disk herniate a disk but not fracture. You can fracture your vertebrae but not disks

Fractured vertebrae might be better to have. Ruptured disc is a bad injury as far as long term healing. I think that is what put McPeek out of football was ruptured disc.

Last week on Tuesday, I heard he had a possible season ending injury. (The informant did NOT say what the injury was, I assumed it was his ankle). I was pleased when I saw him warming up Saturday.

Red shirt year....if I'm advising this young man, we are sitting for a year to get healthy, then hit the draft. It's time to get paid.

Then you'll try to crucify him from your computer for "being slefish" and "he should have stayed to maximize his potential."

He has a slightly bulging disk, nothing even close to what Chuck is reporting. He is going to sit this week to rest his back and ankles and will be back against Southern Miss.

I'm going to wait until someone else reports it. Chuck Landon isn't exactly a journalist, and he doesn't always verify his sources. Or have them.
touchdown-nfl-and-referees-reach-agreement-abc-and-fans-rejoice-300x166.jpg

Ed Hochuli said you don't have the seniority deserving of a touchdown signal. ;)
Hahahahahhhha...witty! I wish Hochuli would offer to take a polygraph concerning the incident and watch Cam run like scalded dog from the same machine! I'd say he doesn't want to be in the same state with a lie detector machine.

Hahahahahhhha...witty! I wish Hochuli would offer to take a polygraph concerning the incident and watch Cam run like scalded dog from the same machine! I'd say he doesn't want to be in the same state with a lie detector machine.

Ed is a lawyer...he could figure out a way to beat the lie detector, lol.

I don't think you can get the hardship waiver unless you miss more than one season.

He can't redshirt. Once you play a single down that's gone

Bingo... His options are... Try to get healthy and make it back for the end of this year. Or, sit it out and hope an NFL team takes a chance on you either in the draft or as a free agent.

I don't think you can get the hardship waiver unless you miss more than one season.

He can't redshirt. Once you play a single down that's gone

Wrong. He can play in up to 4 games. He can't play in more than 30% of games which comes out to 3.6 games NCAA allows you round that up ton4 games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT