ADVERTISEMENT

The U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in favor of signature verification for mail-in voting in the state of Pennsylvania.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007

thealexera-soyjak.gif

Does anyone have a handle on which countries are OK with mail in voting? I saw a few posts suggesting ?many/most? western countries have banned it due to fraud concerns but I wasn't sure if that was correct or not.

As I recall, I think France is very opposed to it.

Does anyone have a handle on which countries are OK with mail in voting? I saw a few posts suggesting ?many/most? western countries have banned it due to fraud concerns but I wasn't sure if that was correct or not.

As I recall, I think France is very opposed to it.
Out of 166 countries for which data is available, 40 used postal ballots in their most recent national election”

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Out of 166 countries for which data is available, 40 used postal ballots in their most recent national election”

Good info.

MOre allow mail in than I would expect, but more also are paper ballot only than I thought too.

Now I don’t have a ton of sympathy for someone too dumb to remember to put the date in the “date” box on the ballot, but do you think tossing out ballots without it prevents any fraud whatsoever?

Now I don’t have a ton of sympathy for someone too dumb to remember to put the date in the “date” box on the ballot, but do you think tossing out ballots without it prevents any fraud whatsoever?
White Libs preach this all the time becuase they think minority voters don’t know how to check all the boxes appropriately.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
White Libs preach this all the time becuase they think minority voters don’t know how to check all the boxes appropriately.
Again I don’t care if they throw the ballots out, but can you really say you think the right wants to not count these because of fraud concerns? Or is it just that they know there are more blue mail in ballots, so DQing more will shift the vote in their favor?

The inverse is exactly why the Dems want to count them.

"Absentee ballots" should be the only ballots accepted by mail. "Mail in" ballots should be eliminated entirely.
Exactly. I’m fine with early voting where people go in two weeks ahead of time etc cause that’s a structured verified environment. Mail in ballot is Willy nilly and it’s 100% shown that signatures etc aren’t verified on them.

At least be honest. Dems like the mail in ballots and ballot harvesting. They go into areas that they know won't go vote. They fill the ballots out for them. Gather them(harvest) and turn them in. They are good at it and that is what they do. All those people in those areas are not filling out those ballots and doing it correctly themselves. That is the way they do what they do.

The Dems are to the point they don't even want someone running against Mush Brain, who can be controlled and is a puppet with cognitive issues.

In summary, they ballot harvest by gather up people's ballot and turning them in them in. They do this particularly in democrat controlled metro areas.

You can call it what you want. Cheating or gaming the system. They do it.

Again I don’t care if they throw the ballots out, but can you really say you think the right wants to not count these because of fraud concerns? Or is it just that they know there are more blue mail in ballots, so DQing more will shift the vote in their favor?
Or, stick with me here, maybe it's because they make it easy to commit fraud via ballot stuffing/harvesting.

At least be honest. Dems like the mail in ballots and ballot harvesting. They go into areas that they know won't go vote. They fill the ballots out for them. Gather them(harvest) and turn them in. They are good at it and that is what they do. All those people in those areas are not filling out those ballots and doing it correctly themselves. That is the way they do what they do.

The Dems are to the point they don't even want someone running against Mush Brain, who can be controlled and is a puppet with cognitive issues.

In summary, they ballot harvest by gather up people's ballot and turning them in them in. They do this particularly in democrat controlled metro areas.

Definitely not the first time democrats have used people to harvest…..

Reactions: Jartard

The central committee of the peoples DNC

You're a lying idiot.

I understand the signature requirement because we have to sign the book/computer screen when we vote, I do not understand the date requirement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT