ADVERTISEMENT

The work of Xenu??

Xenu_Homeboy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
A thetan is the soul of an evil being that was casted into a volcano by Xenu. They roamed hopelessly until the advent of man when they then entered the body of humans and are the source of all our fears and mental issues.

how’s that?

Reactions: mlblack16.
A thetan is the soul of an evil being that was casted into a volcano by Xenu. They roamed hopelessly until the advent of man when they then entered the body of humans and are the source of all our fears and mental issues.

how’s that?
Not even in the ball park.

Real talk, these are cool because it shows how life can find a way even in what we would consider very hostile environments, and opens up the possibility of life on more types of planets than we would’ve originally thought.

Real talk, these are cool because it shows how life can find a way even in what we would consider very hostile environments, and opens up the possibility of life on more types of planets than we would’ve originally thought.
Absolutely! We haven’t even discovered everything on this planet yet. It’s foolish to think we’ve even scratched the surface on other planets.

Absolutely! We haven’t even discovered everything on this planet yet. It’s foolish to think we’ve even scratched the surface on other planets.
The stuff we find living at the bottom of the ocean looks more alien than most aliens we come up with. I love space exploration but I think we should spend time and energy on the deep sea a bit more than we do.

The stuff we find living at the bottom of the ocean looks more alien than most aliens we come up with. I love space exploration but I think we should spend time and energy on the deep sea a bit more than we do.
I saw a presentation by a deep sea explorer one time at a confernce. There are massive canyons down there that make the grand canyon look like a ditch.

well, this explains quite a bit . . .

"In Scientology, a thetan is an alien soul living inside the body, allegedly responsible for depression and other forms of mental illness."

greed is such an idiot he doesn't even understand one of his primary religions. no wonder all the moron does is call people liars.

well, this explains quite a bit . . .

"In Scientology, a thetan is an alien soul living inside the body, allegedly responsible for depression and other forms of mental illness."
No. It doesn't, you stupid lying trumptard.

greed is such an idiot he doesn't even understand one of his primary religions. no wonder all the moron does is call people liars.
I call people lying idiot trumptards....because they're lying idiot trumptards.

No. It doesn't, you stupid lying trumptard.
yes, it does. it explains quite a bit about you. about your religion. you believe in scientology, therefore you belive you have an alien soul living inside your body.

i agree, you do have an alien soul living inside your body responsible for all the bitterness and hatred you put on full display hourly, and it explains why you act as you do.

. . . then again, your pastor from your other religion would likely tell you it's a demon from hell living within your soul.

yes, it does. it explains quite a bit about you. about your religion. you believe in scientology, therefore you belive you have an alien soul living inside your body.

i agree, you do have an alien soul living inside your body responsible for all the bitterness and hatred you put on full display hourly, and it explains why you act as you do.

. . . then again, your pastor from your other religion would likely tell you it's a demon from hell living within your soul.
You're a bigger idiot than you are liar, and that's a high hurdle.

You're posting, therefore you're lying.

I’d say he’s legitimately on the slow end of the spectrum, or his parents are closely related. He regurgitates the same things over and over. Truly lacking in intelligence, so it’s a waste of time to engage him in conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
I’d say he’s legitimately on the slow end of the spectrum, or his parents are closely related. He regurgitates the same things over and over. Truly lacking in intelligence, so it’s a waste of time to engage him in conversation.
^^says the boards idiot pervtard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT