ADVERTISEMENT

These are the Guys You Support

Besides maybe a coach in the front, I can't tell which ones are or aren't players. I am sure the NY Times employee also couldn't. The NY Times didn't go out of its way to make a controversial, indirect comment when his point could have been made directly and without controversy. Again, it makes no sense for him to make something uncontroversial and direct into something controversial and indirect, which is the case if your theory were true.

Oh, and he just went on TV saying exactly what I claimed! Ha, or is this just him lying now and covering up?

Okay, that's the biggest BS post you have thrown out in your new, no fun, posting style. The only guys in that picture that would be hard to identify as players are maybe the kickers. You want to tell me that as a guy who has been around athletes all his life you can't look at many of those men standing on the steps and tell they aren't NFL players?

What's happened to you? You post like you're personally miserable these days. I hope things are going well for you and I'm just misreading things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT