ADVERTISEMENT

They still introduced Awalz as Command Sgt Major

You really should avoid talking about things you're clueless on, which would mean you should be a mute most of your life.

At the DNC - the big even that was televised - he was introduced with his most recent military rank. At some much smaller, not televised "meeting" earlier in the day where nobody is watching, he was introduced as the title you mentioned.

Stop reading tweets from blowhards and fourth-rate, nameless blogs.

You really should avoid talking about things you're clueless on, which would mean you should be a mute most of your life.

At the DNC - the big even that was televised - he was introduced with his most recent military rank. At some much smaller, not televised "meeting" earlier in the day where nobody is watching, he was introduced as the title you mentioned.

Happy Dr Pol GIF by Nat Geo Wild

So I was correct. They still can't get it right or give it up.

Stolen Valor Tampon Tim Awalz.

The dNC was still distributing material, at the convention, stating Joe was still POTUS & Kamala was VP

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
So the DNC was allegedly distributing material saying that Biden was going to be the candidate yet you can’t provide any proof of that?

Here, let me help you:

Nationalenquirer.com

So a "ceremonial vote" on platform material that was put together on July 16, five days before Biden's departure, is the same as distributing material purposely claiming that Biden is still the candidate?

And it is "allegedly" because you're the guy who claims to be independent and undecided but has a 100% rate of trying to find fault in nothingburgers by the Dems and a 0% rate identifying much bigger issues from Republicans.

Reactions: extragreen
So a "ceremonial vote" on platform material that was put together on July 16, five days before Biden's departure, is the same as distributing material purposely claiming that Biden is still the candidate?

And it is "allegedly" because you're the guy who claims to be independent and undecided but has a 100% rate of trying to find fault in nothingburgers by the Dems and a 0% rate identifying much bigger issues from Republicans.
Just burns you I'm right, doesn't it? "The dNC was still distributing material, at the convention, stating Joe was still POTUS & Kamala was VP" - which they did. "Touché - but these were materials about the upcoming election as if Joe was the candidate. At the dNC" - which they are. "Reporters at the dNC were talking about it last night. Ryan Grim was the one I remember showing it on-screen." - which they were & he did.

Fault in nothingburgers? rifle, seriously, I hope you start getting better. I've been continually calling out Biden's cognitive decline since five years ago & saying there's no way he's the candidate in this election. That's a nothingburger? It ended a Presidency. We're in this weird sham election cycle under a "Presidency" no-one really understands because it's being run by mystery fiat. Now, we've got a dem candidate who literally didn't win a single dem vote. That's 100% on the dems. I might be the most boring poster on this board because I'm constantly bringing up major foreign policy concerns, EU corruption, train derailments that poisoned a large chunk of Ohio, debt, government hearings, the ME, etc... Oh, yeah, horrific Ukraine policy, funding, & ramifications. Nothingburgers?

Also, I left the Republican party & I'm not voting for their candidate. Not sure now much bigger of a thumbs down I can give them. Vote democrat? I'm disenfranchised, not retarded.

Reactions: 30CAT
Just burns you I'm right, doesn't it? "The dNC was still distributing material, at the convention, stating Joe was still POTUS & Kamala was VP" - which they did. "Touché - but these were materials about the upcoming election as if Joe was the candidate. At the dNC" - which they are. "Reporters at the dNC were talking about it last night. Ryan Grim was the one I remember showing it on-screen." - which they were & he did.

Fault in nothingburgers? rifle, seriously, I hope you start getting better. I've been continually calling out Biden's cognitive decline since five years ago & saying there's no way he's the candidate in this election. That's a nothingburger? It ended a Presidency. We're in this weird sham election cycle under a "Presidency" no-one really understands because it's being run by mystery fiat. Now, we've got a dem candidate who literally didn't win a single dem vote. That's 100% on the dems. I might be the most boring poster on this board because I'm constantly bringing up major foreign policy concerns, EU corruption, train derailments that poisoned a large chunk of Ohio, debt, government hearings, the ME, etc... Oh, yeah, horrific Ukraine policy, funding, & ramifications. Nothingburgers?

Also, I left the Republican party & I'm not voting for their candidate. Not sure now much bigger of a thumbs down I can give them. Vote democrat? I'm disenfranchised, not retarded.
The narcissist claims to not even vote. The only thing he can repeat is MSNBC talking points.

Uhh, yeah, moron. This is exactly what I referenced earlier and is quite a bit different than what SpermSwimmer alluded to.

The narcissist claims to not even vote. The only thing he can repeat is MSNBC talking points.
This is beautiful. You post something completely fabricated. It is clear proof that you didn't watch the Republican convention, formed an opinion on it based on what you read from bogus wannabe media types, and got called out on it. Instead of defending your completely bogus claim, you ru nto a new thread to claim that I am the one who repeats what the media says.

There are a lot of dumb people on here. There are more than a few who have been caught lying or being dishonest. There aren't many who are both dumb and dishonest, but you're definitely one of them.

Uhh, yeah, moron. This is exactly what I referenced earlier and is quite a bit different than what SpermSwimmer alluded to.

This is beautiful. You post something completely fabricated. It is clear proof that you didn't watch the Republican convention, formed an opinion on it based on what you read from bogus wannabe media types, and got called out on it. Instead of defending your completely bogus claim, you ru nto a new thread to claim that I am the one who repeats what the media says.

There are a lot of dumb people on here. There are more than a few who have been caught lying or being dishonest. There aren't many who are both dumb and dishonest, but you're definitely one of them.

For someone who believes this is the only life you live, you sure waste a lot it being angry.

Reactions: Marc22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT