ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

proxy.php

So you’re admitting that cheeto saying it wasn’t enough proof for you? In other words, you’re calling him a liar and know that he is full of shit.

Welcome to the good side.
and, yore admitting obama is a pussy. cool.

trump_bigLaugh.gif

IF YOU DITTO HEADS DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY - THEN DONT SAY IT.
AND DONT SAY IT SOMEPLACE OTHER THAN MY BOARD!!!!

Trump Brags About Mexico Deal but Reveals No Details WAVES PAPER CLAIMING ITS PROOF OF DEAL JUST ANOTHER CON JOB (YAWN)
(WHERE IS NEVILE CHAMPERLAND WHEN YOU NEED HIM)
FF87D8_LEAD-e23f88d.jpg
donaldtrumpmexicopaper.jpg

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday waved a piece of paper that he said was part of a “very long and very good” secret agreement with Mexico, refusing to describe it but vowing that it will go into effect
whenever he wants it to.

The president’s dramatic flourish, delivered as he left the White House for a trip to Iowa, came a day after Marcelo Ebrard, Mexico’s foreign minister, publicly denied that his country had reached an undisclosed immigration agreement with the United States.

Also Tuesday, Mr. Ebrard again said that there was no additional deal beyond what both governments had announced on Friday. “We don’t have anything to hide,” he said.

VERY, VERY SAD WHEN AMERICANS HAVE TO LOOK TO MEXICO FOR THE TRUTH RATHER THAN OUR PRESIDENT.

Asked by reporters to reveal what the agreement requires Mexico to do, Mr. Trump refused to do so, adding that “the reason is Mexico wants to handle that.”

A close-up photograph taken by a Washington Post reporter of the paper that Mr. Trump waved shows what appears to be a one-page letter signed on June 7 by two people whose names are unclear.

The president offered a series of confusing and contradictory statements, saying repeatedly that Mexico would have to submit the agreement to “their congress” while simultaneously saying that he has the power to impose it unilaterally if he wants to.

Moments later, he said that “it will go into effect when Mexico tells me it’s O.K. to release it.”

Reading from a letter that he had sent to the Mexican Senate, Mr. Ebrard gave a detailed account of the negotiations between the Mexican and United States governments, emphasizing how American officials had repeatedly insisted that Mexico sign an agreement that would require migrants traveling through Mexico to seek asylum there rather than in the United States — an agreement known as “safe third country.”

Instead,
Mexico negotiated a 45-day window to show that its own measures to stem the flow of migrants would work. If they do not, Mr. Ebrard said, then the two sides agreed to an additional 45-day period to discuss a bilateral or regional agreement to return migrants.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/11/us/politics/trump-mexico-deal.html

Last edited:
HOUSE WILL CALL SPY HUNTERS TO TESTIFY ABOUT TRUMP CAMPAIGN RUSSIA CONTACTS
The committee is slated to hear testimony from Stephanie Douglas and Robert Anderson, each of whom served as executive assistant directors of the National Security Branch of the FBI. That’s the group that conducts counterintelligence investigations, including tracking foreign spies in the United States and their efforts to recruit and coopt Americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a9ff50-8c7e-11e9-adf3-f70f78c156e8_story.html

HOUSE WILL CALL SPY HUNTERS TO TESTIFY ABOUT TRUMP CAMPAIGN RUSSIA CONTACTS
The committee is slated to hear testimony from Stephanie Douglas and Robert Anderson, each of whom served as executive assistant directors of the National Security Branch of the FBI. That’s the group that conducts counterintelligence investigations, including tracking foreign spies in the United States and their efforts to recruit and coopt Americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a9ff50-8c7e-11e9-adf3-f70f78c156e8_story.html
The first witness called in this round of investigations with the intel and judicial committees was john freaking dean. Your side didnt get what it wanted so move on

DEAN WAS A GREAT WITNESS. HE DREW PARALLELS BETWEEN WHAT NIXON DID
AND WHAT CROOKED IS DOING.

I THINK CONS PROBLEM IS THEY JUST DONT
WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE RUSSIAN ATTACK ON AMERICA, AND THAT CROOKED IS
TRYING TO COVER UP THE ATTACK ON AMERICAN DEMOCRACY BY A MORTAL
ENEMY.

THE BIG QUESTION IS WHY DOESNT CROOKED GO ALL OUT TO GET
TO THE BOTTOM OF RUSSIAS ATTACK AND HOW TO PREVENT IT IN THE FUTURE,
RATHER THAN COVERING UP AND HIDING THE FACTS FROM WE THE PEOPLE.

WHY ISNT DOING EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO STOP IT IN THE FUTURE. INSTEAD HE IS
ENCOURAGING RUSSIA TO ATTACK US AGAIN - BECAUSE HE KNOWS RUSSIA WANTS
HIM IN THE OVAL OFFICE - AGAIN - WHY?

ENEMY.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Reactions: 19MU88

ENEMY.

For me, the big surprise of this episode is the denial or turning a blind eye to Russian involvement in the election by a significant segment of "conservatives".

For me, the big surprise of this episode is the denial or turning a blind eye to Russian involvement in the election by a significant segment of "conservatives".

i agree 100% any other president in history would be all about getting to the bottom of this, instead crooked
is covering for putin/russia.

even Nixon would have been finding out what happened and preventing it from happening again. and even Nixon would have busted Russia's ass for attacking us, from crooked - NOTHING! HE "AGREES WITH PUTIN" HE "BELIEVES PUTIN".

You morons do know who the President was when the Russians meddled? Right?

You do know same administration basically helped spread Russian disinformation through our law enforcement and intelligence agencies and news media?

Just want make sure you idiots are still ion same subject

I GUESS FAUX NEWSANCE HASNT GOTTEN AROUND TO TELLING DITTO HEADS:

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director warned anew on Friday about Russia’s continued meddling in American elections, calling it a “significant counterintelligence threat.”

American officials have complained of a lack of high-level coordination. President Trump has little interest or patience for hearing about such warnings, officials have said.

Earlier this year, the White House chief of staff told the homeland security secretary, not to raise the threat of new forms of Russian interference with Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump’s continued hostility toward discussing Moscow’s malign influence campaigns, as well as his broader attitude toward Mr. Putin and Russia, puzzles many national security experts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/us/politics/fbi-russian-election-interference.html

That’s it you’ve got him now!!

Hey Cuntry can I get a Lol lmao lol lol lmao?

CROOKED SAYS WILL ACCEPT HELP IN '20 FROM RUSSIA/N. KOREA/CHINA/IRAN/SAUDIS THATS ALL WE NEED TO HEAR
THATS AS GOOD AS A CONFESSION!!!!

President Donald Trump said Wednesday he would accept information from foreign actors about his 2020 Democratic opponents.
And Trump said he would not let the FBI know if he did so, either.
“They have information. I think I’d take it.”
When Stephanopoulos told Trump the FBI’s director said the bureau ought to be called if a foreign government offers a candidate information, the president responded, “The FBI director is wrong.”

“It’s not interference, it’s information,” and concluded by saying FBI agents have better things to do than deal with foreign actors engaging with American political campaigns. “The FBI doesn’t have enough agents to take care of it,” he said.

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...terview-george-stephanopoulos-abc-news-russia

Reactions: extragreen
CROOKED SAYS WILL ACCEPT HELP IN '20 FROM RUSSIA/N. KOREA/CHINA/IRAN/SAUDIS THATS ALL WE NEED TO HEAR

President Donald Trump said Wednesday he would accept information from foreign actors about his 2020 Democratic opponents.

When Stephanopoulos told Trump the FBI’s director said the bureau ought to be called if a foreign government offers a candidate information, the president responded, “The FBI director is wrong.”

“It’s not interference, it’s information,” and concluded by saying FBI agents have better things to do than deal with foreign actors engaging with American political campaigns. “The FBI doesn’t have enough agents to take care of it,” he said.

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...terview-george-stephanopoulos-abc-news-russia
You’ve got him now!

Reactions: mlblack16.

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

Everyone losing their shit about this conveniently forget that Hillary used/paid for foreign oppo research last election and it was all on the up and up

Last edited:
Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, concluded in his recent report that Russia made a concerted effort to help Mr. Trump get elected and that Mr. Trump’s campaign benefited from it. AND THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN EXPECTED RUSSIAN HELP AND PLANNED ITS CAMPAIGN ON IT. PUTIN HAS SAID HE HELPED AND WANTED TRUMP TO WIN.

The president’s remarks came on the same day that his son Donald Trump Jr. appeared on Capitol Hill to answer questions from lawmakers. During the 2016 campaign, the younger Mr. Trump — along with Jared Kushner, the future president’s son-in-law, and Paul Manafort, then his campaign chairman — met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer after being told she would have “dirt” on Hillary Clinton as “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

NOT ONE SINGLE REPUBLICAN HAS SPOKEN OUT AGAINST CROOKED'S APPEAL FOR FOREIGN HELP
IN HIS CAMPAIGN (CROOKED TRAILS BIDEN BY 13 POINTS IN KEY STATES - EVEN TRAILING IN TEXAS)
I SUPPOSE ALL THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS ARE THE PEOPLE CROOKED SPEAKS
OF WHEN HE SAYS EVERYONE WOULD ACCEPT FOREIGN ATTACKS ON OUR ELECTION.

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, concluded in his recent report that Russia made a concerted effort to help Mr. Trump get elected and that Mr. Trump’s campaign benefited from it. AND THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN EXPECTED RUSSIAN HELP AND PLANNED ITS CAMPAIGN ON IT. PUTIN HAS SAID HE HELPED AND WANTED TRUMP TO WIN.

The president’s remarks came on the same day that his son Donald Trump Jr. appeared on Capitol Hill to answer questions from lawmakers. During the 2016 campaign, the younger Mr. Trump — along with Jared Kushner, the future president’s son-in-law, and Paul Manafort, then his campaign chairman — met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer after being told she would have “dirt” on Hillary Clinton as “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

NOT ONE SINGLE REPUBLICAN HAS SPOKEN OUT AGAINST CROOKED'S APPEAL FOR FOREIGN HELP
IN HIS CAMPAIGN (CROOKED TRAILS BIDEN BY 13 POINTS IN KEY STATES - EVEN TRAILING IN TEXAS)
I SUPPOSE ALL THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS ARE THE PEOPLE CROOKED SPEAKS
OF WHEN HE SAYS EVERYONE WOULD ACCEPT FOREIGN ATTACKS ON OUR ELECTION.
But, what happened to the collusion we were guaranteed?

But, what happened to the collusion we were guaranteed?
Conspiracy was investigated....not collusion. However, having the president state in a broadcast interview he doesn't see anything wrong with working with foreign governments in elections doesn't make the "no collision" argument weaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: countryroads89
Conspiracy was investigated....not collusion. However, having the president state in a broadcast interview he doesn't see anything wrong with working with foreign governments in elections doesn't make the "no collision" argument weaker.
There is no crime of collusion which is why it wasnt investigated. Now how do you feel about Hillary hiring a foreign spy to dig up oppo research on trump? If you’re honest with yourself you would be as adamantly anti Hillary as you are anti trump

ITS NOT ABOUT STEELE - STEELE TURNED HIS INFO OVER TO SENATOR MCCAIN (A REPUBLICAN) AND
THE FBI. STEELE WAS AS YOU KNOW CHIEF OF THE BRITISH RUSSIAN SECTION THE #1 BRITISH
INTELLIGENCE OFFICER ON RUSSIA.. AS YOU KNOW HE WORKED HAND IN HAND WITH U.S. INTELLIGENCE
FOR YEARS. STEELE IS A MAN OF HONOR WHO ACTED OUT OF CONCERN FOR U.S. SECURITY.

IF CROOKED DONALD TRUMP HAD CALLED THE FBI THE FIRST TIME RUSSIANS CONTACTED HIM NONE OF THIS WOULD BE AN ISSUE. INSTEAD HE WORKED WITH THE RUSSIANS LIED TO KEEP IT SECRET AND NEVER REPORTED IT TO THE FBI. WHEN IT DID COME OUT HE TRIED TO COVER UP FOR RUSSIAS ATTACK
ON OUR DEMOCRACY, AND HAS DONE NOTHING TO SECURE OUR NATION FROM THE RUSSIAN THREAT.

IN FACT AFTER YEARS OF NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION - JUST YESTERDAY HE SAID
YES, HE WOULD COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA, CHINA, N. KOREA IRAN OR ANYBODY ELSE IN ORDER TO STEAL
ANOTHER ELECTION AND STAY OUT OF PRISON - HE IS ALREADY AN UN-INDICTED CO CONSPIRATOR ACCORDING TO THE U.S. GOVT. AND YOU'D HAVE A HARD TIME
FINDING A LAW HE HAS NOT BROKEN AT ONE TIME OR THE OTHER.

AND HERE YOU ARE TODAY TALKING LIKE A DAMNED FOOL.

Last edited:
ITS NOT ABOUT STEELE - STEELE TURNED HIS INFO OVER TO SENATOR MCCAIN (A REPUBLICAN) AND
THE FBI. STEELE WAS AS YOU KNOW CHIEF OF THE BRITISH RUSSIAN SECTION THE #1 BRITISH
INTELLIGENCE OFFICER ON RUSSIA.. AS YOU KNOW HE WORKED HAND IN HAND WITH U.S. INTELLIGENCE
FOR YEARS. STEELE IS A MAN OF HONOR WHO ACTED OUT OF CONCERN FOR U.S. SECURITY.

IF CROOKED DONALD TRUMP HAD CALLED THE FBI THE FIRST TIME RUSSIANS CONTACTED HIM NONE OF THIS WOULD BE AN ISSUE. INSTEAD HE WORKED WITH THE RUSSIANS LIED TO KEEP IT SECRET AND NEVER REPORTED IT TO THE FBI. WHEN IT DID COME OUT HE TRIED TO COVER UP FOR RUSSIAS ATTACK
ON OUR DEMOCRACY, AND HAS DONE NOTHING TO SECURE OUR NATION FROM THE RUSSIAN THREAT.

IN FACT AFTER YEARS OF NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION - JUST YESTERDAY HE SAID
YES, HE WOULD COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA, CHINA, N. KOREA IRAN OR ANYBODY ELSE IN ORDER TO STEAL
ANOTHER ELECTION AND STAY OUT OF PRISON - HE IS ALREADY AN UN-INDICTED CO CONSPIRATOR ACCORDING TO THE U.S. GOVT. AND YOU'D HAVE A HARD TIME
FINDING A LAW HE HAS NOT BROKEN AT ONE TIME OR THE OTHER.

AND HERE YOU ARE TODAY TALKING LIKE A DAMNED FOOL.
Foreign oppo research is foreign oppo research. It doesn’t matter who it comes from. I mean those are your rules.

There is no crime of collusion which is why it wasnt investigated. Now how do you feel about Hillary hiring a foreign spy to dig up oppo research on trump? If you’re honest with yourself you would be as adamantly anti Hillary as you are anti trump
I had no problem with "lock her up" for the server thing....I have no problem with her getting prosecuted if she violated the law.

However, Hillary's not president and didn't say that stupid crap.

What do think about Sarah Sanders leaving announced the day after Trump's screw up? Do you believe the big guy is blaming her for his terrible interview?

Last edited:
Everyone losing their shit about this conveniently forget that Hillary used/paid for foreign oppo research last election and it was all on the up and up

No she didn’t, moron. She paid an American company, which is legal. F’ucking idiot.

Your hero just admitted he would accept help/info from a foreign adversary, which is a violation of law. He admitted he would allow a foreign adversary to interfere with one of our most sacred freedoms. And just yesterday, your hero stated that he would never spy on a ruthless, vile dictator and openly expressed his admiration for the same ruthless, vile dictator. Your hero is a f’ucking traitor.

I had no problem with "lock her up" for the server thing....I have no problem with her getting prosecuted if she violated the law.

However, Hillary's not president and didn't say that stupid crap.

What do think about Sarah Sanders leaving announced the day after Trump's screw up? Do you believe the big guy is blaming her for his terrible interview?
I see you completely avoided the question. I’ll ask again. Do you have a problem with Hillary hiring a foreign spy to dig up oppo research on a presidential candidate?

No she didn’t, moron. She paid an American company, which is legal. F’ucking idiot.

Your hero just admitted he would accept help/info from a foreign adversary, which is a violation of law. He admitted he would allow a foreign adversary to interfere with one of our most sacred freedoms. And just yesterday, your hero stated that he would never spy on a ruthless, vile dictator and openly expressed his admiration for the same ruthless, vile dictator. Your hero is a f’ucking traitor.
Yeah she had no clue what was going on. Give me a freaking break. Lololol roflmao

I see you completely avoided the question. I’ll ask again. Do you have a problem with Hillary hiring a foreign spy to dig up oppo research on a presidential candidate?
I'm not a Hillary fan. Yes, I have a problem. We need a clear law to insure there's no confusion.... And it needs to be objectively applied.

Yeah she had no clue what was going on. Give me a freaking break. Lololol roflmao

Steele was working for a U.S. company and not a foreign government.
He was not a foreign agent.
The dossier was not a campaign contribution, it was an expenditure.
Give it a break since it's clearly a different thing altogether.

Steele was working for a U.S. company and not a foreign government.
He was not a foreign agent.
The dossier was not a campaign contribution, it was an expenditure.
Give it a break since it's clearly a different thing altogether.
Not a different thing he used Russian sources for info. Foreign “intelligence” to gain an advantage in a presidential election. That’s bad no matter how you try to justify it

Not a different thing he used Russian sources for info. Foreign “intelligence” to gain an advantage in a presidential election. That’s bad no matter how you try to justify it

It's an entirely different thing.

Steele was working for a U.S. company and not a foreign government. (Steele and the company were being paid for their work, while a foreign government would likely expect something in return for their information.)

He was not a foreign agent. (The Russians are.)

The dossier was not a campaign contribution (contributions are illegal), it was an expenditure (expenditures are not).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT