ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

Good grief, where's Dherd? His thread is getting pretty trashy. Looks like someone's keeping the Ruskies busy cranking out memes and other forms of DE-RANGED, rube-approved communications.

@WV-FAN , could you to cast a vote for me on that interweb poll? I'm changin' my new guitar strings and can't get to it. Just check the box:
"Sure, it looks like he abused his office, participated in an extortion scheme, smeared an respected/effective US govt employee - all while attempting to engage a foreign gov't to become entangled in the 2020 US election, but I JUST DON'T CARE."

Thanks man....
looks like i'm trolling the wrong liberal shithead. however, went ahead and marked the box "yes, i'm a mentally deranged liberal faggit" on your behalf. yore welcome.

Good grief, where's Dherd? His thread is getting pretty trashy. Looks like someone's keeping the Ruskies busy cranking out memes and other forms of DE-RANGED, rube-approved communications.

@WV-FAN , could you to cast a vote for me on that interweb poll? I'm changin' my new guitar strings and can't get to it. Just check the box:
"Sure, it looks like he abused his office, participated in an extortion scheme, smeared an respected/effective US govt employee - all while attempting to engage a foreign gov't to become entangled in the 2020 US election, but I JUST DON'T CARE."

Thanks man....
And those memes were enough to get trumo elected

And those memes were enough to get trumo elected
Seriously....the Trumpublican Party should make Russian election interference, fully supporting the Russian political agenda as well as a wet kiss permanently applied to Putin's ass part of their official party platform. Seems like the members are fully on board....shit, just come out and state it.

America first my ass.
il_fullxfull.1612020879_bfa7.jpg

Reactions: extragreen
cheetos says that negotiations with the taliban are proceeding. I know that you cons on the board can tell me what concessions the taliban have made prior to negotiations, amirite?

The passage of the bills by both chambers sent the legislation to President Donald Trump. In an appearance on Fox & Friends shortly after the bill's passage, Trump said that he might veto the bill, saying that it might impact his talks with China over the U.S.-China trade war, saying, "We have to stand with Hong Kong, but I'm also standing with President Xi [Jinping]; he's a friend of mine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT