ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
WHEN TOLD OF OPENING OF INVESTIGATION.
"OH MY GOD! I'M FUNKED"!!!!!!!!!!
AS HE SLUMPED BACK IN HIS CHAIR
ACCORDING TO MUELLER

I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED CROOKED DONALD TO SAY - NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION.

Last edited:
MANAFORT LAYS OUT ELECTION PLAN TO RUSSIAN SPY SO RUSSIANS
WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO . MUELLER SAYS

Wait a minute. Barr said no Americans were colluding with Russians about the election.

D4coFsrWwAA_Y7d.jpg

MUELLER TELLS CONGRESS - HE'S A CROOK - DO YOUR I THING.
BUT I AM PRESERVING EVIDENCE TIL HE'S OUT OF OFFICE.
CONGRESS DO YOUR THING.

And... merge.
This is not over by any stretch of the imagination. There is enough information in the Mueller report to allow Congress to continue. Mueller did not exonerate Trump from obstruction and the Russian Collusion investigation was not able to be completed because of the lies of White House Staff interviewed by Mueller. DOJ cannot stop what Congress will do with this report. This is far from over. As Americans, all of us want to know the truth and it appears that we still do not have all the facts.

This is not over by any stretch of the imagination. There is enough information in the Mueller report to allow Congress to continue. Mueller did not exonerate Trump from obstruction and the Russian Collusion investigation was not able to be completed because of the lies of White House Staff interviewed by Mueller. DOJ cannot stop what Congress will do with this report. This is far from over.

This is not over by any stretch of the imagination. There is enough information in the Mueller report to allow Congress to continue. Mueller did not exonerate Trump from obstruction and the Russian Collusion investigation was not able to be completed because of the lies of White House Staff interviewed by Mueller. DOJ cannot stop what Congress will do with this report. This is far from over. As Americans, all of us want to know the truth and it appears that we still do not have all the facts.

This response is equivalent to when Skeletor would lose a battle against He-Man and would shake his fist and shout that it wasn't over.

TURNS OUT ALL THAT "FAKE NEWS" WAS THE ACTUAL FACTUAL.
TO QUOTE CROOKED DONALD'S TAKE ON THE SITUATION - "I'M FUNKED".

ALMOST PERFECTLY STATED.
ONE ADDITIONAL POINT - MUELLER CONCLUDED THERE WAS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PROSECUTE
ME OR YOU, BUT BECAUSE OF BARR CROOKED CANNOT BE INDICTED, THEREFORE HE CANNOT
DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST THE CHARGES, THEREFORE MUELLER DID NOT ACCUSE.
IN THE WORDS OF CROOKED - CROOKED IS FUNKED!!!

Dtard got up looking to unwrap this report like it was Christmas morning, only instead of the shiny new bicycle, he got a bunch of socks. Wah-wah-waaahh

Reactions: herd66
Dherd is the problem with some of America.Magna for the next six years.We need for him to pack his bags and go to Central America.

why dont you pack your backs and go to Russia, and take all the other America haters with you.
you may think it's ok for Russia to pick a traitorous crooked president for us but most of
America 65% does not. so gather up all your 30%ers and get the hell out, Putin will be happy to
have you - we don't want you.

why dont you pack your backs and go to Russia, and take all the other America haters with you.
you may think it's ok for Russia to pick a traitorous crooked president for us but most of
America 65% does not. so gather up all your 30%ers and get the hell out, Putin will be happy to
have you - we don't want you.

You stupid piece of shit. Russia didn't make people vote nor did it vote in place of people in the election. Why can't you just accept reality? Hillary wasn't liked (at all) and you idiots would have won with just about any other candidate.

You support all walks of people who scream out daily that they hate America. You couldn't be any further from the truth when you say dumb shit like calling us "America Haters."

I've not seen a grown ass man so hurt and angry over an election in all my life. You need help. I'm not just saying this in a general sense. You are legitimately a fvcked up person. Do you understand? Of course not. Crazy people don't understand normal, rationale thought.

Reactions: 19MU88 and herd66
The report laid bare that Mr. Trump was elected with the help of a foreign power, and cataloged numerous meetings between Mr. Trump’s advisers and Russians seeking to influence the campaign and the presidential transition team — encounters set up in pursuit of business deals, policy initiatives and political dirt about Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate for president.

The special counsel concluded that there was “insufficient evidence” to determine that the president or his aides had engaged in a criminal conspiracy with the Russians, even though the Trump campaign welcomed the Kremlin sabotage effort and “expected it would benefit electorally” from the hacks and leaks of Democratic emails.

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mr. Mueller’s investigators wrote. “Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/...action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

DO THE RIGHT THINK CROOKED DONALD CONFESS.

I HAVE ANALYZED THE TRAP CROOKED DONALD IS IN WITH MY TOP ..0001 INTELLIGENCE, WISDOM AND IMPECCABLE ABILITY TO ANALYZE A SITUATION.

MUELLER CONCLUDED THAT TRUMP WILL LOSE IMMUNITY AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE AND
THEREFORE CAN BE PROSECUTED.

CROOKED DONALD IS TO USE HIS OWN DESCRIPTION FUNKED.

MUELLER HAS THE GOODS ON HIM AND HAS PRESERVED THE EVIDENCE FOR FUTURE
PROSECUTION.

CROOKED DONALDS ONLY WAY OUT IS TO MAKE A DEAL FOR A PARDON FOR HIMSELF
IN RETURN FOR HIS RESIGNATION. THERE IS A BETTER THAN AVERAGE CHANCE THAT
WILL HAPPEN. AS I PREDICTED LAST YEAR WATCH THE POWER THIRSTY REPUBLICANS
IN CONGRESS TURN ON HIM LIKE A PACK OF STARVING WOLVES TO SAVE THEIR OWN WORTHLESS HIDES.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FROM DHERD FIRST.

As an alternative to an immediate indictment, the Mueller report suggested two paths: While in office, the “constitutional process” would be impeachment. But, Mueller writes, “while the OLC opinion concludes that a sitting president may not be prosecuted, it recognizes that a president does not have immunity after he leaves office.” Given that “a criminal investigation during a president’s term is permissible,” the report also stated that due to “the strong public interest in safeguarding the integrity of the criminal justice system, we conducted a thorough factual investigation in order to preserve the evidence when memories were fresh and documentary materials available.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/19/mueller-report-analysis-legal-experts-226662

THERE IS A 100% CHANCE ALL THE FASCISTCONS ON HERE LOOK LIKE FOOLS.

Last edited:
I HAVE ANALYZED THE TRAP CROOKED DONALD IS IN WITH MY TOP ..0001 INTELLIGENCE, WISDOM AND IMPECCABLE ABILITY TO ANALYZE A SITUATION.

MUELLER CONCLUDED THAT TRUMP WILL LOSE IMMUNITY AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE AND
THEREFORE CAN BE PROSECUTED.

CROOKED DONALD IS TO USE HIS OWN DESCRIPTION FUNKED.

MUELLER HAS THE GOODS ON HIM AND HAS PRESERVED THE EVIDENCE FOR FUTURE
PROSECUTION.

CROOKED DONALDS ONLY WAY OUT IS TO MAKE A DEAL FOR A PARDON FOR HIMSELF
IN RETURN FOR HIS RESIGNATION. THERE IS A BETTER THAN AVERAGE CHANCE THAT
WILL HAPPEN. AS I PREDICTED LAST YEAR WATCH THE POWER THIRSTY REPUBLICANS
IN CONGRESS TURN ON HIM LIKE A PACK OF STARVING WOLVES TO SAVE THEIR OWN WORTHLESS HIDES.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FROM DHERD FIRST.

As an alternative to an immediate indictment, the Mueller report suggested two paths: While in office, the “constitutional process” would be impeachment. But, Mueller writes, “while the OLC opinion concludes that a sitting president may not be prosecuted, it recognizes that a president does not have immunity after he leaves office.” Given that “a criminal investigation during a president’s term is permissible,” the report also stated that due to “the strong public interest in safeguarding the integrity of the criminal justice system, we conducted a thorough factual investigation in order to preserve the evidence when memories were fresh and documentary materials available.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/19/mueller-report-analysis-legal-experts-226662

THERE IS A 100% CHANCE ALL THE FASCISTCONS ON HERE LOOK LIKE FOOLS.
You’ve got him now!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT