ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

To hear the cons, Cheetos is doing everything right....other than the lies, cheating, and stupidity. They even believe the Mueller report has helped their cause, all while polling shows him dropping 3 points since the report came out.

I'M SURE WE WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CONTINUE THE DEMOCRATS GREAT RECOVERY
FROM THE REPUBLICAN CRASH OF 2008 WITHOUT LYING, CONSPIRING WITH RUSSIANS, TELLING
PEOPLE DO WHAT I TELL YOU - BREAK THE LAW AND I WILL PARDON YOU, LINING HIS OWN POCKETS
AT THE EXPENSE OF AMERICA, DESTROYING AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMENT, INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES,
OBSTRUCTING JUSICE, LYING MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY TO THE CITIZENS AND ON AND ON AND ON.

I DONT THINK AMERICA HAS TO SETTLE FOR SOMEONE WHO COULD NOT GET EVEN THE LOWEST LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE.

CROOKED DONALD HAS THE MORALS OF A PIMP - OH, WAIT HIS MONEY ORIGINATED FROM A PIMP. RAISED BY PIMPS ACT LIKE PIMPS.

Low unemployment, strong economy, I paid less taxes than I have in 5 years. Times are fantastic!!!! I look forward to even better days ahead.

Except for the less taxes, the rest was already in place and true before cheetos arrived in the White House.

The Trump Campaign had numerous (over 100) contacts and accepted aid from Russia in the election. Much appeared to be coordinated. That's fact - that was confirmed in the report. However, there wasn't enough to prove "conspiracy". I'm sure many will read this as "innocence." I don't know when accepting help from a hostile, foreign power became "OK", but I get the impression it was seen as acceptable when "my candidate" did it.

Trust, honor and character are for sale. Lies and cheating should be tolerated If the economy is good. The stock mkt is good....job growth is good. However, we don't mention the debt grows while at full employment. Seems we heard much about the debt when the economy was growing during the last president. Now, not so much. Also, its not like Trump had to dig the economy out of the ditch - it was on pretty strong footing especially considering where it was in 08 and 09.

Hopefully, we'll recognize endless, pervasive lying for what it is. It's destructive and devisive. No matter who's doing it.

The report cites former Trump campaign official Rick Gates, who told Mueller’s team that “by the late summer of 2016, the Trump Campaign was planning a press strategy, a communications campaign, and messaging based on the release of Clinton emails by WikiLeaks.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-tried-acquire-clinton-emails-mueller-n996081

Except for the less taxes, the rest was already in place and true before cheetos arrived in the White House.

LESS TAXES FOR BILLIONAIRES AND ADDING OVER $1 TRILLION PER YEAR TO THE DEFICIT HE WAS GOING
TO FIX.

SAME OLD REPUBLICAN PLAYBOOK - TAKE MONEY FROM HARD WORKING MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS AND GIVE IT TO THEIR BILLIONAIRE CAMPAIGN FINANCIERS.
BEST BRIBE SHELDON ADDELTON, SAUDI ARABIA AND RUSSIA EVER PAID.

Yes, the elections were meddled with by the Russians under the watchful eye of Obama's administration. He was aware of the efforts and did nothing to prevent it. Instead, he decided to let it happen and his FBI and DOJ instead used it as an excuse to spy on the Trump campaign to aid Hillary. When Trump won, they then decided to try to make the false allegations that Trump was working in concert with the Russians, which was disproven by the Mueller report.

Obama, and all those involved in trying to frame Trump, are traitors to this country, as is Hillary and those from her campaign that had a hand in this.

Yes, the elections were meddled with by the Russians under the watchful eye of Obama's administration. He was aware of the efforts and did nothing to prevent it. Instead, he decided to let it happen and his FBI and DOJ instead used it as an excuse to spy on the Trump campaign to aid Hillary. When Trump won, they then decided to try to make the false allegations that Trump was working in concert with the Russians, which was disproven by the Mueller report.

Obama, and all those involved in trying to frame Trump, are traitors to this country, as is Hillary and those from her campaign that had a hand in this.

You're an idiot.

The report cites former Trump campaign official Rick Gates, who told Mueller’s team that “by the late summer of 2016, the Trump Campaign was planning a press strategy, a communications campaign, and messaging based on the release of Clinton emails by WikiLeaks.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-tried-acquire-clinton-emails-mueller-n996081

Someone needs to educate Dtard on the timeline on these emails

So...the Trump campaign began to strategize on how to use emails AFTER they were made public.....man. What a “scoop” by NBC.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
In Trump’s written response to Mueller’s questions, he claimed the request was made “in jest and sarcastically.”

But Flynn told investigators that Trump repeatedly asked his staff to find the emails, and Flynn contacted a number of people to do so. At least two of those people were willing to use wide-ranging methods to attempt to obtain the emails, and they kept high-ranking members of the campaign apprised of their efforts.

Flynn reached out to Barbara Leeden, a long-time Senate staffer, and Peter Smith, an investment advisor, to help in trying to find the emails. Leeden in December 2015, had already emailed Smith a proposal to obtain the emails, recommending that Smith talk to a “person” who could get the “classified” emails “purloined by our enemies.”

Smith set up a new company expressly for the purpose of finding the emails, raising over $30,000 and hiring security experts and business staff. Smith claimed in emails that included Flynn and Trump campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis that he was in contact with hackers with “ties and affiliations to Russia” and provided periodic updates negotiations with and talks within WikiLeaks to release the stolen documents.

Gates added that then-candidate Trump informed him that “more releases of damaging information would be coming.” In the summer of 2016, candidate Donald Trump was traveling to an airport with campaign aide Rick Gates. Trump got off a phone call and told Gates more material would be coming.

As Trump predicted, more material did come, damaging his rival Hillary Clinton and possibly helping him win the White House. Then came more than two years of the new president’s efforts to pressure law enforcement officials, back-channel to witnesses and deter inquiries into his murky relationship with Russia.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/19/trump-stymie-russia-investigation-1282652

In Trump’s written response to Mueller’s questions, he claimed the request was made “in jest and sarcastically.”

But Flynn told investigators that Trump repeatedly asked his staff to find the emails, and Flynn contacted a number of people to do so. At least two of those people were willing to use wide-ranging methods to attempt to obtain the emails, and they kept high-ranking members of the campaign apprised of their efforts.

Flynn reached out to Barbara Leeden, a long-time Senate staffer, and Peter Smith, an investment advisor, to help in trying to find the emails. Leeden in December 2015, had already emailed Smith a proposal to obtain the emails, recommending that Smith talk to a “person” who could get the “classified” emails “purloined by our enemies.”

Smith set up a new company expressly for the purpose of finding the emails, raising over $30,000 and hiring security experts and business staff. Smith claimed in emails that included Flynn and Trump campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis that he was in contact with hackers with “ties and affiliations to Russia” and provided periodic updates negotiations with and talks within WikiLeaks to release the stolen documents.

No Collusion...…...The End.

57606609_10215286302539679_7581491122896109568_n.jpg

You're an idiot.

EXACTLY ANYONE WHO READS A PAPER OR WATCHES THE NEWS KNOWS
BETTER THAN THAT. BANKER NEEDS TO KEEP HIS NOSE OUT OF INFOWARS
AND BREITBART. NO WONDER HE THINKS UP IS DOWN.

A WASTE OF TIME:

Former Vice President Joe Biden says he and President Barack Obama decided not to speak out publicly on Russian interference during the 2016 campaign after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement condemning the Kremlin's role.

Speaking on Tuesday at the Council on Foreign Relations, Biden said the Obama administration sought a united front to dispel concerns that going public with such accusations would be seen as an effort to undermine the legitimacy of the election.

However, McConnell "wanted no part of having a bipartisan commitment saying, essentially, 'Russia's doing this. Stop,' " he said.

At that point, Biden added, he felt that "the die had been cast" and that "this was all about the political play."

"Can you imagine if the president called a press conference in October, with this fella, Bannon, and company, and said, 'Tell you what: Russians are trying to interfere in our elections and we have to do something about it,' " he said. "Would things have gotten better, or would it further look like we were trying to de-legitimize the electoral process, because of our opponent?"

"Had we known what we knew three weeks later, we may have done something more," Biden added.

McConnell's office disputed Biden's account, as reported by Politico, "pointing to a letter signed by all four congressional leaders in September 2016 and sent to the president of the National Association of State Election Directors, urging cybersecurity precautions in light of reports of attempted hacking."

"That missive, however, did not address Russia specifically, or the larger topic of influence beyond voting systems," Politico writes.

The former vice president's account echoes reporting that first appeared in The Washington Post in June describing a meeting that occurred the same month between Obama's Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, then-FBI Director James Comey, Homeland Security adviser Lisa Monaco and 12 key members of Congress.

In the meeting, the Post reports:

"The Dems were, 'Hey, we have to tell the public,' " recalled one participant. But Republicans resisted, arguing that to warn the public that the election was under attack would further Russia's aim of sapping confidence in the system.

... McConnell (R-Ky.) went further, officials said, voicing skepticism that the underlying intelligence truly supported the White House's claims. Through a spokeswoman, McConnell declined to comment, citing the secrecy of that meeting.

In an interview with NPR in November, Biden was asked by Morning Edition's Rachel Martin if he thought Russia had interfered in the election. "I don't think. I know they did," Biden replied.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/5876...a-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...n-on-russian-meddling/?utm_term=.76b90859be88

Instead, top White House officials gathered key lawmakers—leadership from the House and Senate, plus the top Democrats and Republicans from both houses’ intelligence and homeland security committees—to ask for a bipartisan condemnation of Russia’s meddling. The effort was stymied by several Republicans who weren’t willing to cooperate, including, reportedly, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. (On Sunday morning, a bipartisan statement condemning the hacks came from incoming Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, Jack Reed, a Democrat, and Republicans John McCain and Lindsey Graham.)
https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...out-russias-influence-on-the-election/510242/

SO NOW YOU HAVE THE TRUTH LAID OUT FROM MULTIPLE CREDIBLE SOURCE
SO, THE NEXT TIME YOU REPEAT THE LIE, IT WILL NOT BE OUT OF IGNORANCE
AGAIN - IT WILL JUST BE A PLAIN OLD FASHIONED LIE.

Last edited:
So what you're saying is that the extent of Obama's effort on this front was to ask Mitch to sign a letter, and when he didn't, Obama threw up his hands and "oh well, I tried."

That's solid leadership right there.

Reactions: 19MU88
Talk about fake news. So Obama was ok shoving Obamacare down the throats of Republicans without their support. He was fine supplying guns to Mexican drug cartels secretly so as to track them. Yet he wanted Mitch McConnell’s support to denounce Russian meddling with elections?

Reactions: 19MU88
So what you're saying is that the extent of Obama's effort on this front was to ask Mitch to sign a letter, and when he didn't, Obama threw up his hands and "oh well, I tried."

That's solid leadership right there.

Like I said, you're an idiot.

Talk about fake news. So Obama was ok shoving Obamacare down the throats of Republicans without their support. He was fine supplying guns to Mexican drug cartels secretly so as to track them. Yet he wanted Mitch McConnell’s support to denounce Russian meddling with elections?

He was also OK rescuing the economy without republican help.

Reactions: Chevy1
CROOKED DONALD REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY DOESNT WANT YOU - HIS
BOSSES TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS STUFF. CROOKED IS SPENDING A FORTUNE (OF
SOMEBODY'S MONEY) TO HIDE THIS STUFF. IT MUST BE SOME AWFUL GOINGS ON.
JUST THINK HOW MAY MILES OF WALL HE COULD BUILD WITH THE MONEY HE IS SPENDING AND IT COULD BE A BEAUTIFUL WALL - THE GREATEST WALL - EVEN BETTER
THAN THE GREAT WALL.
TO PREVENT WE THE PEOPLE FROM KNOWING WHAT HE IS DESPERATE TO HIDE.

President Trump sued his own accounting firm and the Democratic chairman of the House Oversight Committee at the same time Monday — trying an unusual tactic to stop the firm from giving the committee details about Trump’s past financial dealings.

Former House counsels from both sides of the aisle called the challenge a long shot and an apparent delay tactic.

The suit came as House Democrats issued another subpoena
likely to touch a nerve for the president. The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee on Monday ordered former White House counsel Donald McGahn to testify before the panel next month and hand over documents and records pertaining to federal investigations of Trump, his finances, his campaign and allegations he sought to obstruct justice.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cfeff232e8f_story.html?utm_term=.7a9968086ac7

Like I stated earlier, attempted coup.

Like I stated earlier, attempted coup.

THE COUP HAPPENED IN 2016 WHEN PUTIN PUT CROOKED DONALD IN OFFICE RATHER
THAN THE RIGHTFUL PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.

AND NO, WHAT I AM SAYING IS WHAT I SAID - READ IT AGAIN - SLOWLY THIS TIME.
MAYBE SOME OF IT WILL PIERCE THE RIGHT WING ECHO MACHINE RINGING IN YOUR EARS.

THE COUP HAPPENED IN 2016 WHEN PUTIN PUT CROOKED DONALD IN OFFICE RATHER
THAN THE RIGHTFUL PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.

Your life has been a living hell ever since election day.

"You boys ready to get your asses kicked tonight?"

It took 6 months of intense therapy sessions with your psychologist before you could manage the strength to post here again. And now, here you are, living vicariously through these articles, believing wholeheartedly in them, and trying to escape reality.

Reactions: i am herdman
Low unemployment, strong economy, I paid less taxes than I have in 5 years. Times are fantastic!!!! I look forward to even better days ahead.
Ask those in blue states if they paid less. Not only are their votes discounted and the citizens in those states generally pay more federal taxes than what is returned in federal support, but some exemptions aren't there anymore. So, more of our taxes get to pave your roads.

In the meantime, this country is at full employment and can't pay the bills.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...at-voted-for-clinton-data-suggests-2019-03-07

Last edited:
Talk about fake news. So Obama was ok shoving Obamacare down the throats of Republicans without their support.
His biggest mistake was not engaging republican congressmen. The line, "elections have consequences" needs to be removed from the dialogue.

Now, Foghorn Leghorn and his public proclamation of "our #1 goal is to make Obama a one term president" is disturbing on many levels....It was not conducive to engaging republican input.

Last edited:
CROOKED DONALD REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY DOESNT WANT YOU - HIS
BOSSES TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS STUFF. CROOKED IS SPENDING A FORTUNE (OF
SOMEBODY'S MONEY) TO HIDE THIS STUFF. IT MUST BE SOME AWFUL GOINGS ON.
JUST THINK HOW MAY MILES OF WALL HE COULD BUILD WITH THE MONEY HE IS SPENDING AND IT COULD BE A BEAUTIFUL WALL - THE GREATEST WALL - EVEN BETTER
THAN THE GREAT WALL.
TO PREVENT WE THE PEOPLE FROM KNOWING WHAT HE IS DESPERATE TO HIDE.

President Trump sued his own accounting firm and the Democratic chairman of the House Oversight Committee at the same time Monday — trying an unusual tactic to stop the firm from giving the committee details about Trump’s past financial dealings.

Former House counsels from both sides of the aisle called the challenge a long shot and an apparent delay tactic.

The suit came as House Democrats issued another subpoena
likely to touch a nerve for the president. The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee on Monday ordered former White House counsel Donald McGahn to testify before the panel next month and hand over documents and records pertaining to federal investigations of Trump, his finances, his campaign and allegations he sought to obstruct justice.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cfeff232e8f_story.html?utm_term=.7a9968086ac7
You got him now!

Anyone here just p***ed that the Russians are meddling while all both parties do is try to blame each other? There should be 100% bipartisan support of some kind of condemnation or censure. Putin has to be laughing at us.

Reactions: Chevy1 and WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT