ADVERTISEMENT

Things that make you go hmm...

orange jesus was going to take his cocaine stash home with him when he was forced to leave the white house, but he got confused and took classified documents instead.

orange jesus was going to take his cocaine stash home with him when he was forced to leave the white house, but he got confused and took classified documents instead.
Not true. Hunter would have already sniffed that up.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Given how often they run K9's through there, probably a fair assumption is it's been there no more than a few days (& that's being generous.) And, to be fair, just because one of the most well documented crack/cocaine addicts that's ever lived is suspected to be currently living at the White House, I think it's a little premature to assume this is his cocaine. I mean, someone who is there quite a bit & wouldn't get as thoroughly searched would be more prone to be the owner, sure. And yes, coupled with the fact Hunter Biden has a history of losing stuff, it does kind of narrow the field. But let's not jump to conclusions.

Reactions: big_country90
If, as being reported, it was found in the White House Library, my understanding is that room is under 24/7 surveillance. Seems to me if you had a staff of highly trained agents specifically employed to perform surveillance, they could figure this out pretty quickly. Unless there's some direction from higher up not to push the issue any further.

Reactions: i am herdman
At this point in time there is exactly the same amount of evidence against Trump and Biden. The only difference is the DOJ and FBI have pursued the evidence against Trump and has not pursued, if fact has hidden, the evidence against Biden.

This should not be something liberals should feel good about.

At this point in time there is exactly the same amount of evidence against Trump and Biden. The only difference is the DOJ and FBI have pursued the evidence against Trump and has not pursued, if fact has hidden, the evidence against Biden.

One obstructed. The other didn’t. That’s a major difference even if your claim is accurate.

I’m more disgusted with Biden’s treatment and direct or about his seventh grandchild than if he had classified documents where he shouldn’t have.

Reactions: johns1124
I’m more disgusted with Biden’s treatment and direct or about his seventh grandchild than if he had classified documents where he shouldn’t have.
Saw where Hunter got rid of his daughter and Joe’s granddaughter with a couple paintings. If I had known you could buy off an ex with some crappy artwork, I’d have spent more time in the studio.

Reactions: johns1124

You're a liar and moron. Maybe you just have to admit your House cons simply don't know how to investigate.

"After months of investigation and many public accusations of corruption against Mr. Biden and his family, the first report of the premier House G.O.P. inquiry showed no proof of such misconduct."

If, as being reported, it was found in the White House Library, my understanding is that room is under 24/7 surveillance. Seems to me if you had a staff of highly trained agents specifically employed to perform surveillance, they could figure this out pretty quickly. Unless there's some direction from higher up not to push the issue any further.
I was in the White House library in mid May. 🤔

In that case, the substance would have been "properly" confiscated.

So in your mind, wiping a PC to prevent investigators from seeing what is on it is not obstruction? That's certainly a position, I guess?
I like to deal with facts, not fantasy world Dominion Voting Machines accusations.

I was in the White House library in mid May. 🤔
I haven't been in the WH since 6th grade so I honestly have no real point of reference for the level of security. But when you went in recently, how closely were you physically searched?

I haven't been in the WH since 6th grade so I honestly have no real point of reference for the level of security. But when you went in recently, how closely were you physically searched?
To clarify, @GeauxHerd specifically requested the body cavity searches. (sigh) yes, there were multiple, as he kept insisting he had stolen items and was trying to keister them.

• Love
Reactions: GeauxHerd
The president himself will search little kids

FBI director James Comey said there was no evidence that she intentionally deleted emails to conceal them or obstruct justice.
Yeah. She just deleted them for no apparent reason [wink, wink]. And, for fvck's sake, why would you believe anything Comey said or says at this point? He's been conclusively proven to be a D.C. political hack.

There is no evidence that joe Biden has committed any crime. Can't honestly say that for your orange jesus. Oath breaker.

There is no evidence that joe Biden has committed any crime. Can't honestly say that for your orange jesus. Oath breaker.
Two things can be true at the same time. There is, in fact, evidence both committed crimes. The difference is, Biden and Garland were just more willing to weaponize the DOJ than Trump was.

Yeah. She just deleted them for no apparent reason [wink, wink]. And, for fvck's sake, why would you believe anything Comey said or says at this point? He's been conclusively proven to be a D.C. political hack.
...says the idiot^^^that used extreme right no credibility gateway pundit as a source.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Two things can be true at the same time. There is, in fact, evidence both committed crimes. The difference is, Biden and Garland were just more willing to weaponize the DOJ than Trump was.
There is no evidence that joe Biden has committed any crime. Can't honestly say that for your orange jesus. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT