ADVERTISEMENT

Things that make you go hmm...

Two things can be true at the same time. There is, in fact, evidence both committed crimes. The difference is, Biden and Garland were just more willing to weaponize the DOJ than Trump was.
Just shows what a piece of trashy shit Greed the INbreed is.

He couldn't care less about any wrongdoing by the Dems.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Greed holds empty soup cans to confess his sins.

The best part? He actually PAYS for it 😂🤣😅😆🙃

Reactions: raleighherdfan
FBI director James Comey said there was no evidence that she intentionally deleted emails to conceal them or obstruct justice.
Using a program called bleach bit in no way shape or form shows intent to get rid of information.

And regarding the cocaine in the white house I have seen it reported in a couple places that it wasn’t in the library but in a storage area for an office in the west wing. That means it’s either a high level staffer or a visitor. They know EXACTLY who had the coke. If the media was worth a damn that would be demanding to know who’s on drugs in the presidents orbit.

Using a program called bleach bit in no way shape or form shows intent to get rid of information.
FBI director James Comey said there was no evidence that she intentionally deleted emails to conceal them or obstruct justice.

They had dogs you had to walk by, two levels of metal detectors and swabs to I assume test for nefarious substances. Getting it in by someone not with high level access would be difficult IMO because staffers go through screening everyday as well.

I guess we’ll never know. Big mystery.

Though I will say those LSU girls were jacked up for that NCAA tournament final, they put the clamps on that Iowa chick. So I felt like that LSU bet had some value.

And regarding the cocaine in the white house I have seen it reported in a couple places that it wasn’t in the library but in a storage area for an office in the west wing. That means it’s either a high level staffer or a visitor. They know EXACTLY who had the coke. If the media was worth a damn that would be demanding to know who’s on drugs in the presidents orbit.
where are those unnamed sources when you need them.....seems they only show up to manipulate libiots

Mrs. Clinton did not have a government email address during her four-year tenure at the State Department.

hillary-clinton-meme.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT